Welcome to Gaia! ::

B.O.O. GUILD REVIVED

Back to Guilds

WE'RE BACK BABY 

Tags: OVERSEER, GUILD, BOOG, UILD, PLS BOOGUILD 

Reply Roleplay
The fall of doodie /After math. (Roleplay) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Omg its a box
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:01 pm
Xircas was still in the demon world. 5 years have passed by since he gave his life up. He was thinking he would never get out then all of a sudden to portal appeared in front of Xircas. The portals mixed together creating a new kind of portal. Xircas knew it was his ticket out of her so he had no choice he walked into the portal.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:04 pm
Aura stepped infront of Mel,"YA AIN`T A MONSTER KEIRO!!" Aura yelled, her voice husky,"I know ya aren`t ya have someone you love, a monster like a Diablo is what has throw the world into wack,remember why ya joined BOO?" Aura stopped"Ya thougth it was all wrong,to be forced to act unlike yourself,ya ain`t th only one who has suffered!!"  

HellRaven Aura
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

TheElvanGod

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:06 pm
AS FAR AS YOUR CONCERNED THE ONLY REASON MY HOST JOINED BOO WAS TO SAVE THE ONE HE LOVES, IM HERE TO MAKE THAT HAPPEN, MY WAY *gets to stairs*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:07 pm
Xircas stepped out of the portal and saw the world had changed he knew S.I.N. had tooken over and B.O.O. was no more. He saw people in the distance. "Hmmm my first victims."  

Omg its a box
Crew

HellRaven Aura
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:10 pm
"Hey ya freakin creep!" Aura yelled," As far as your are concerned yar freakin host is a human with a heart! So..i you are gonna do somethin, make sure it ain`t somethin that is gonna stain his conscince!"  
Omg its a box
Xircas stepped out of the portal and saw the world had changed he knew S.I.N. had tooken over and B.O.O. was no more. He saw people in the distance. "Hmmm my first victims."

we're in an ice crystal cave  

TheElvanGod

Adorkable Bae

Devoted Lover

12,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Gaian 50
Syaoran fell back when mel had landed on him he could smell the sent of strawberries and remembered that she had been a SIN soldier till her boyfriend turned into a Diablo and then she had asked him to convert her over and he did and then she went missing, he had met her before to once in a bar before the war had even started, and she sobbed onto his chest right there a girl he hardly even knew, "he said hey your gonna be ok" he hesitated but gave her a hug.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:11 pm
LIKE I SAID, MY WAY *walks up staires*  

TheElvanGod

Omg its a box
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:14 pm
Xircas flew into the ice crystal cave and saw people in there "Heh heh easy meal" Xircas waited for the moment to strike."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:14 pm
Aura tensed,she begun to growled,and her eyes shifted to red,"Ya are a disgrace to all of which Boo stands for,ya act like a Sin soldier!" She fougth the urge to turn into a wolf and tear him to pieces.  

HellRaven Aura
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

TheElvanGod

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:15 pm
*looks at him* IM NOT EVEN DEALING WITH THIS CLOWN! *keeps walking*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:15 pm
she layed there sobbing and then felt syaorans arms go around her and she tensed up. she hadnt expected herself to cry like that but he felt so comforting, but she handt been this close to another man in years and she sat back up quickly and said "im sorry"  

1iMayi1

HellRaven Aura
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:20 pm
Aura`s eyes were blazing red,"I dont give a dam.Keiro,he is a soldier,a human,someone worth saving,and..stupid diablo,you will never manage to anything a human with a heart can," Aura said,she turned to Mel and kneeled next to her,"Forget about Keiro,he is nothin more than a monster now,he is the enemy,let him turned from those who care about and be craddled in the arms of loneliness....forget about that traitor, as much as it hurts."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:22 pm
"Now now play nice' Xircas said Aura  

Omg its a box
Crew

Adorkable Bae

Devoted Lover

12,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:22 pm
"its ok" Syaoran said as he stood up and then looked at the scene and saw a man in the corner he said "i think we need to get out of here" he pulled out his sniper and walked over to the hole int he wall and picked up the sash and stuffed it into his back looked threw the hole and saw that the Diablo's had left probably trying to get in threw the door and he saw not to far down the coridor the hole he had blown the day before and he said "common" he slipped threw the hole  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games