Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Morinaga Mountains Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Emo_Cupcake_Angel

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:38 pm

Selene Nara
[Genin][Grass][Nara clan][Earth&Lightnen]

I might be lazy, But I can kick your butt at Chess!!!!

User ImageShe sighed and got on behind arekku holding on tight. "Oh fine." She says.

All is lost again, But Im not given in! I will not bow! I will not brake! I will shut the world away!
User Image
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:43 pm

Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

Arekku sighed as he just made another seal making another storm shadow clone appear and stay on his mountain as he took off flying in the air heading to the Gates.

Areku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:10 pm

Mizu fell over as she laied there on the ground.She barely almost passed out.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:58 pm

Flare followed aro with pyro, grabbing Mizu and putting her on his back.

pyro hasu

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:55 pm

Rahenno stood straight up and turned to the door. He formed seals and disappeared in a burst of water.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:22 am

Landing on the side of the mountain fully cloth different now he looked up before disappearing he ended up on his cottage as he place Nai on his bed before he sat beside it he was poop with all the moving around and what not as he just sat there next to her.

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Eris5

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:28 am

Nai laughs even though in so much pain and agony. All that she has done, she knows it was for better. She removes her mask and unfurls her hair, looking to Seki. she tucks her head in the bed to remain hidden. "goodnight" she says softly. Totally out of energy and unable to do much else but try and smile and try to sleep.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:29 am

Kai landed on the ground as he look down at the village. "This would is too violent." He said as you can tell by his face that he felt kind of sad.

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:30 am

Arekku gets up and covers her as he lays sits on his bed side rubbing his head he felt quite exhausted now as he rubbed her hair though he waited for his two comrades too arrive now,"Goodnight." Arekku said as he got up and walked outside to see Katsuro,'I believe Cloud was more than just a place for you no?" Arekku asked curiously as he leaned on his door.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:37 am

Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

"You've got that right!" Yukio shouted as he appeared beside Arekku and delivered a strong punch to his face.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:41 am

Arekku stood there quietly for a second as he just headbutted Yukio's hit with the same force then reaching out to grab Yukio's arms to pin him down in the floor in seconds with much strength as though both of them were Medic class it was obvious Arekku was stronger and way faster than Yukio could imagine as the boy would have his arm twisted on his back and on the floor as well face first. Yukio's chakra was also being absorbed at the same time,"Quiet for now I'm speaking with Katsuro." Arekku said casually as he was holding him in place with one arm an a leg right on top of him just squishing him into the floor.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:43 am

Katsuro kept looking down. He remember the time he was at cloud. 'It was my home town. It is also were i became a true shinobi." He told him.

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:49 am

Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

Yukio's backpack suddenly erupted into a large cloud of razor sharp paper and shredded Arekku's body as it blasted him off of Yukio (that's not meant to sound like on autohit but you are laying directly on top of it). "Don't you ******** touch me!" he shouted as he jumped back to his feet again.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:52 am

Arekku got shredded though it didn't seem to effect much as he just stomped harder on Yukio as he made a seal and punched him on his back making the floor into a crater this time, it wasn't a normal punch now if Yukio tried to move he would just rupture a muscle, as Arekku walked away his body bleeding though it could be seen he was healing slowly,"Well we got more in common than I thought, Cloud is my hometown where I was born was outside and I made genin there as well met Masumi-sensei there." Arekku said calmly.

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:53 am

(that is still a auto-hit. he still needs to find out a way or give him a chance to dodge it.)

(edit:Nvm)
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games