Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guardians & Demon King Part III (Ending) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:03 pm
Mario Dragon
Tarik thinks to himself as he clears rubble, Skurai has been of little help. Wrath is MIA in Antera. If Slayer can build a large enough army and prove himself by finding Kringling, he might earn the title of commander before Skurai. Skurai wanted to redeem his family name and command the great demon army but for some reason disappeared.

Wrath wached tarik from atop a rock a few feet away, "so tarik right, my name is wrath, my lord told me about you and said i should join you in your adventure, so it is up to you, do you want my assistence or not?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:11 am
I looked at her strangely and said, "Interesting...but I don't have time to stand around and find a way in. I'll make one instead." I drove is sword into the ground and created a giant hole. I fell 50 stories, down into a gigantic room, 10 times bigger than the throne room. At the front of the room was a set of armor. it was unexpected, but it was there. "What the hell is this crap?! This is not a sword."
"I think you interpreted the writings of the ancients wrong. It read, Four ancient relics of old. it never said anything about swords.", Budsturga replied. "Well the first two relics were I figured they all were." "Don't be so quick to assume things. Now lets consume this relic. Your wasting time here in this city, when we could be stalling Tarik from getting all the stones." "So be it, but I want to find out the history of this relic when were finished here."
I stuck my sword through the armor and a bright light filled the room. After the light dimmed my sword was covered in what looked like the armor I just consumed. "Well...it looks like you have a new outer-shell; now lets go find Eiji and tell him our next move."  

SkuraiX

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:43 am
Tarik finishes clearing most of the rubble Leaf brought down in the cavern. Tarik addresses Wrath, "Has King Moredred shared my quest with you? I will accept your help if you will fore swear the same loyalty to me as you swore to his lordship Moredred. My mission effects the future of the demon race. Others have pledged their loyalty but serve only themseves. I sacrifice myself for the sake of the realm and expect the same of those loyal to the demon kingdom. What say you?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:58 am
Wrath jumps down in front of him and bows, "i swear my loyalty to you and will give my life for your servial my lord, now then what will you have your champion do for you?"  

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:39 pm
"Your oath is accepted. You have proven yourself throughout the years to the royals. King Moredred has entrusted you with the secret that I am from the future and will someday be your king so you will serve me twice in your lifetime.

In your future, the guardians will close the path from Earth to Antera and therefore break the demon bond between the worlds. They will use that spark stones of the ancients to complete this task. I have come back in time to find and destroy at least one of the spark stones. In doing so, the guardians will not be able to close the path between the worlds. However, in destroying the stone, I may be risking my very existence. Should I die in completing this mission, I will entrust you to secure the throne and make sure that my sister becomes Queen.

In the mean time, I will assign you to aid in abating our enemies. Skurai, son of the demon army commander purports to seek to regain his father's title after it is lost in the future by his father from my mother when she is queen. However, I believe he has other motives and only seeks his own gain. His brother is a guardian and this may have weakened his stomach to prove himself worthy. You may need to neutralize him. The guardians may be soon upon us.

There is a stone in this cave, the wind stone. I seek to secure it so we can destroy it. However, if we are unsuccessful, I seek to travel through the ages until I get a stone and destroy it."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:03 pm
Wrath looks at him and shakes his head, "but you can not destroy the stones with out the forge, that weapon is the only thing strong enogh to destroy them not even the best magic can scratch the stones, there is only two ways to destroy a stone either find the forge and destroy them with it or have a gaurdian reject his or her stone and then they will both die" Wrath thinks for a moment, "i have a secret if you will hear it that goes back to when the stones were first made"  

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:39 pm
Tarik tells Wrath, "There is always a way to do something. Even if I damage the spark stone enough to make it out of balance will be enough to make the stone unable to close the portal. So, what is this legend?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:53 pm
((happy new year soon to be!))

~she hovers there for a moment and flys off to Tarik to watch. as she sits in the middle, in the air she stays quite, without Shift there by her side there is no way for anyone or anythink to know shes there. she felt a little lost without him but she could still feel him close to her.~

((THERES NO MORE EGGNOG!!!! NUUUUUUUUUUU ~crys to myself few a while then stops and grabs new nintedoDSi and plays new game kingdom hearts 358/2 days for a few days straight until i put it down and mix the real world with the game and start acting it out, by jumping over stuff until something to long (the couch) gets in the way and falls. then gets up and walks to room withput a word and plays game again in the darkness...~))  

Dragon child shadow

Slayer The Wise

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:09 pm
Slayer begins his long Ride towards the temple mention in the book." This better be true. I will kill the corporal if it is not " .

He Focused on his master " Master, how is your progress ?. I am close to finding that mage you wanted. The last mage died when he felt my wrath. Also master My army grows each day. And my siege of Egypt's capital will begin shortly.

He looked behind him and smiled " Egypt is my peoples homeland. Soon i will have control of it all . My army is ready to fight the guardians head on"

He neared the temple . For he can see one up ahead . He began to slow his horse down . He got off it and walked towards a temple wall. The sun will be at it highest peak soon  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:31 pm
Mario Dragon
Tarik tells Wrath, "There is always a way to do something. Even if I damage the spark stone enough to make it out of balance will be enough to make the stone unable to close the portal. So, what is this legend?"

Wrath looks at him, "the forge is a weapon of grate power it is some were in the land of ice far to the south, but there is another set of stones that the ancients created for another purpose, that purpose is the continuation of life, no one else has ever heard what i am about to tell you, there are 9 stones in this other set, 1 is life, 2 is death, and the others are Lust, Gluttony, greed, wrath, sloth, envy, and pride, if you destroy one of these stones you will destroy life and therefor kill your self" Wrath sighs, "i... i am one of these stones that is why it is so hard for anyone to kill me"  

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:09 pm
Tarik hears from Slayer and responds, "I may have a stone soon, do you have the Wizard Kringling?"

Tarik asks Wrath, "Do you have enough power if we get a stone to destroy or diminish its power so that we can disrupt the equilibrium of the spark stones?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:14 pm
Wrath shakes his head, "when we find the stone we need to start an expedition to the polar riegons in the south so we can find the forge"  

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:20 pm
Tarik answers "So we find a stone then we will find the forge."

Tarik then goes to clear the last chamber that contains the wind spark stone that Leaf hid amongst the rubble.

Tarik clears away the debris and finds the area of the stone. "Ah, finally."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:25 pm
Wrath helps tarik move the rubble, "the forge is gaurded by an ancient the last one, he took the form of what you would call a dragon and sleeps in stone once the forge is moved he comes after the one who moved or touched it"  

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Slayer The Wise

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:26 pm
Slayer Responds " Yes master my warlord has sent word that he has found the Mage Kringling. He is bringing him to me this instant ". Slayer smiled

He walked up to the temple walls and waited for the sun to hit them. When the sun did the temple walls shown a king and a crown prince. He let out a deep breath " it cant be. The gods have shown me my future." .

He walked away and headed back to camp. His warlord was already their . He rode off in Silence

" If that is true then who is my crown prince ?"  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games