Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Den- Thread Opened! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You are?
  A wolf
  A fox
  A Feline
  some other kind of animal
  Human
View Results

Danidawnstar

Sparkly Genius

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:03 am
((will be on when I can, christmas time does this , sorry))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:31 am
Rose smiled at the irony. "Right," she said to Vexen. "The day I relax is the day Dragomira Amethyst rises back to power." Razi's eyes widened at the reference, but by that time, Rose had her attention on the snake. "Hai'kashye, Vahuka," she greeted softly before looking away. The snake always did set her just a tiny bit on edge..."Nice to see you back. Then again, you might not remember me." If thats the case, then maybe my life won't be so interesting after all, she told herself, her gaze idly sliding toward Missy and the group. She then noticed Vale. Don't hold your breath, love, she told him, closing her eyes and trying to calm herself down. That one's a bit stubborn. You might want to come to the Elders.

RadiantRose Midnight

Omnipresent Visionary

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:02 pm
Vexen Gave Vahuka a toothy grin. "Did you see anything interesting in the forest and come to tell us? Or..Perhaps you smelled the food?" Vexen teased. She wondered if the smell would actually attract other visiters. She was prepared if it did.

Diana cocked her head to the side as she looked at the rather large snake before turning her attention back to Missy. Then she nodded to the pup with a sincere look in her eyes. "Hmm...Emotional outbursts. Well, that could come in handy if you were being attacked but else wise it's good to try and take control of that power. Really it takes practice. Can you feel the energy surging through you? it's always there." Diana whispered as she nuzzled Missy's cheek. "If you can feel it, you can make it come forth. Lets start by trying to bring it forth. Close your eyes and concentrate." Diana advised.

Diego trotted to Razi and and slipped his tail around her leg. "You've been kinda quiet..."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:54 pm
Missy glanced at the huge snake for a moment and then nodded, "Yeah, i can always feel the power running through me..." she said as she closed her eyes as Diana told her to, she grined lightly as Diana nuzzeld her cheek. Squeezing her eyes tightly, she concentrated hard. She felt the power suging through her tiny body even more. The wind which was heading north started to blow west, as if a invisible force was pushing it. Missy felt the power flow out of her body, she was calm right now so it felt easier to control her powers at the moment.  

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

Derpzilla88

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:13 pm
"It's good to see the dens as healthy and thriving as they were before. I simply wanted to stop by, although the smell of that food you've cooked did intrigue me. Eating cooked food...I'm disappointed. Is human culture actually managing to come into your dens?" he asked a little sarcastically. "And of course I remember you Rose. I've always been good at remembering faces." he told Rose.
"As for what I found, not much. I found some special herbs and a few other things for my, uh, practices" he told Vexen. He brought his attention back the pup as the young one's powers started to flair up a little. Interesting. he thought, thinking of the possible uses of the raw power that the pup contained.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:17 am
Vale sat in the hollow space below the massive Red Maple Tree. Digging around and then using his tail to sweep the dirt out of the rather small entrance. Surveying his work he stuck his head out of the entrance and glanced around sure he was alone he transformed into his human form. with his arms he gathered the dirt and piled it in front of the entrance using some branches to hold the makeshift wall together. Suddenly he coughed up a torrent of blood. Hacking and coughing he made his way to the far wall where he slumped down against the wall and tried to sleep. Waking every once awhile to answer the feral disease that racked this body.  

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:02 pm
User Image

Vexen laughed that sounded much like a growel, but she smiled. "Well Vahuka, could be these human influences could be because..." dare she say it? Well, she may as well had put it out there. "Diana and Myself are more human than we..appear." At the mention of her name, Diana looked up with her ears flexed forward before returning her attention to Missy. "My tastes have grown accustom to raw meat, but every now and then I do miss the tastes of seasoned meat. Don't you Rose?" Vexen added. Razi had stated earlier Rose still didn't like to eat raw meat if she avoid it. "Ah, Vahuka, this isn't something we do often though."

Fly with me...My Heart Soars....

User Image

Diana nodded with approval as she noted the change in the wind. She also noted the control Missy was keeping on it and the fox smiled. "Very good Missy." Diana continued to watch.

Hyper, Cheery, Light in the eyes of many...

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:32 pm
"Oh well. You're eating habits are no concern of mine." Vahuka said as he slithered around the group. There were a few herbs and fungi on the ground he thought of taking for his uses, but he decided to wait until he was ready to leave before taking them. "Speaking of humans, I've heard a rumor that they've caused you some trouble recently. Is this true?" he asked. The humans never concerned themselves with him because, for the most part, they didn't really know he existed. If a human did happen to present a threat to him, he'd usually just eat said human while he or she was alone and too far into the forest.  

Derpzilla88

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:27 pm
User Image

"Actually...." Vexen's expression became serious. "That was the topic of the evenings dinner. I figured we all needed to discuss the ever growing threat of the hunters. They are once again infringing on den territory." She gritted her teeth and tried to keep her voice even so as not to grasp the attention of any nearby pups.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:36 am
Back in the hole Vale lays analyzing the memory of the spirit he left in the den seeing everything as it happens with about a 1 second delay. As far as stealth was concerned nothing could beat non-corporeal entities, his spirits were top notch and stuck all over the forest relaying their information back to him problem was he had to revert to human form to analyze so much information, meaning he'd be incapacitated by his diseased form.  

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:47 pm
Missy started to releas more of her power and the wind started to increase and develop speed. She flet the wind blow through her fur. She let go of more power. The wind increased even more. She was starting to feel a bit tired, and when she she wanted to stop, she couldn't, "Diana... I can't stop it..." she growled as she tried to concentrate and stop the power flowing out of her.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:44 pm
User Image

Diana frowned abit, not at Missy but at the thought. "Stopping is always harder because you have to force a barrier or cut of point between you and your powers. It eventually becomes like a dam that you can manage. For now, try to manage it as best you can." Diana then looked the sky. "I'll stop the wind." Using her own powers, Diana shifted the wind speed and direction, bending it until it was close to what it was earlier. Nature would change it back later. She could not physically aide Missy, with this sort of thing she had to manage it to the best of her abilities until she had a method for managing it.

Hyper, Cheery, Light in the eyes of many...

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 3:18 am
((Merry Christmas Everybody))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:05 pm
User Image

(( heart Merry Christmas indeed! )) heart

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:10 am
((Looking good for the new year and nice picture... BUMP))  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games