Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Otogakure Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:40 am
User ImageUser Image

Pri was growing a bit tired and he was using a lot of his chakra to perform and train these techniques to his body. He grabs the scroll off the ground walks over to a chair at a desk and sits down reviewing in his mind the techniques he had just learned. He slides the scroll out on the desk in front of him and reads on to the next jutsu. This one he realizes would be a great one for combat. He leans back in the chair relaxing for a few minutes more before getting up and focusing his chakra again to learn the next technique. He then looks at a chair next to him and decides he would perform the technique with that chair. He makes handsigns. "Replacement!" A cloud of smoke surrounds him and he quickly moves over to the chair that was next to him in his place in the smoke and then move all the way across the room. Though in the process of moving across the room at quick speeds he trips over a desk and flies into the wall. He slides to the ground and his eyes close. His back hurt and he didn't feel like getting up so he layed there for at least ten minutes before getting back up and stretching his back and preparing to try again only do it right this time.
(1/2 For Replacement Jutsu)

After a few painful moments of stretching he focuses his chakra again to attempt the jutsu a second time. He looks at a chair next to him and makes handsigns. "Replacement." He says and a cloud of smoke surrounds him. He moves quickly and swiftly placing the chair in his place and running to the other side of the room. He does it right this time though and finishes the replacement nicely. He smiles and almost jumps in the air but grabs his back for it was still a little sore. Overall he was happy he had completed three jutsu already. He walks over to the chair he was sitting in that had the scroll on the desk in front of it and sits down. He leans back and rests for a while, he was getting really tired.
(2/2. Replacement Jutsu Learned.)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:57 pm
The clone had a confused look upon it's face. "A promotion mission to become a sannin. I don't think we need another sannin and are pretty good with the ones we have." He finished saying to Near. The Nanashi that was with Pri nodded. "Good, now here you go." Nanashi said, tossing him a headband with the sound village insignia on it. "Welcome to the ranks." He said with a thumbs up to Pri, accompanied by a grin. The Nanashi that was talking to Sypher began to let his mind wander. 'I should probably get back to training once Sypher gets settled in.'  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:02 pm
User ImageUser Image

Pri excitedly puts the headband on almost dropping it in the process of tying it onto his head. After tying it on he adjusts it to make it comfortable then smiles looking at Nanashi. "Thank you." He stands tall then bows. "I won't let this village down."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:41 pm
Nanashi thought of something for a moment. "You know what Pri, how about while you wait for a sensei in the art of puppets, we get you started out. Here, a scroll of how to master the puppetry jutsu." Nanashi said, handing him a scroll from his sleeve as he brought out another scroll. He opened it and placed his hand to it, allowing chakra to flow into it. A cloud of smoke came from the scroll, and now in Nanashi's hand was a puppet. It looked like your normal average joe. It didn't have any special weapons, or hidden ones. It was meant for training purposes. "Use this. A puppet from the days when I dabbled in puppetry." He said handing the average sized puppet to Pri. "I think while you work on that, I'll work on some taijutsu." He said with a smile.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:49 pm
User ImageUser Image

Pri's face lightens with happiness looking at the puppet. He would finally get to expand on his own knowledge and control a puppet. He holds the puppet in his arms and the scroll in his right hand. "Thank you so much." He bows truly honored. "I'll get started right away."

(Right now I'm waiting for a custom puppet to be approved. Though I don't know where the puppetry jutsu are otherwise I would have started in this post.)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:56 pm
((Scarpples your rpc looks so sick))  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:46 am
User ImageUser Image

Thrilled to have a puppet to play with he runs over to a desk and lays out the scroll and places the puppet on the table. He reads through the description of the puppetry technique and smiles after finishing. Pri takes a moment to focus his chakra like he normally did during training. He then sticks his pointer finger up and emits chakra from it. He then presses his finger onto the back of the puppets head and pulls away and a chakra string could be slightly seen in the right light from his finger extending to the back of the puppets head. He flicks his finger and causes the puppet to float into the air by the string though the rest of his limbs lay limp. He smiles as he places it back on the desk and focuses chakra to come out of his middle finger.
(1/4)

He presses his middle finger onto the back of the puppet and pulls away and the string could be seen in the right light from his middle finger to the back of the puppet. He was getting a hang of this jutsu. It seemed almost natural to him. He then lifts the puppet up into the air with both fingers and notices he has much more control of the puppet with another string in the back. He moves it around in the air before placing it back down on the desk and focusing chakra into his ring finger like he had the other fingers.
(2/4)

He presses his ring finger on the right arm of the puppet. He notices again how much more control he had. He stands the puppet up again the using the string on his ring finger, lifts the arm of the puppet up and moves it around like a humans. He smiles, he had so much fun with this. He walks the puppet around on the floor having it jump from desk to desk then he brings it back to his own and places it back down and begins focusing chakra into his pinky finger and thumb.
(3/4)

He presses his pinky finger on the left arm of the puppet and presses his thumb on the right leg of the puppet and focuses chakra into his left hand thumb and places a chakra string on the left leg of the puppet. He grins happy because he placed all the string in the appropriate places. He then moves the puppet onto the ground and has it stroll around the academy room with its legs, lifting it's arms up doing different motions. He plays around with the puppet a little more then brings it back to his desk and releases the chakra strings losing control of the puppets.
(4/4. Puppetry Technique Learned.)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:58 am
User ImageUser Image

Pri slides open the scroll he had been given earlier by the teacher. He wanted to learn at least one sound village jutsu so he went immediately to the defensive sound jutsu since he would need defensive jutsu in his arsenal. He reads down to the genin sound jutsu area and finds a good jutsu. He reads through the description of it and nods after understanding it completely. He begins focusing his chakra, preparing to train the technique.
(1/4)

He focuses his sound village chakra ability to his ears. He takes a little more time then usual to make sure he did it right then almost instantly he notices sounds he had never heard in the room. He listens closely and he can hear bugs scuttle across the floor, he could hear the birds pecking on the roof of the building. It seemed to be so amazing for him he just closes his eyes in awe of the sounds around him. Unfortunately he loses focus and the technique ends prematurely.
(2/4)

He then focuses the chakra to his eyes. After a little while he opens his eyes and notices his eyes were focusing in and out. He practices the zooming ability he now had and then runs over to the window. He then looks out and sees a bird in the sky. He zooms in on it and sees it with much clarity even though it was pretty far away. Something like that would normally be very small for him at this distance. He deactivates the technique wanting to try to enhance another sense.
(3/4)

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Sky0814

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:31 pm
Kimochi walked in the academy. He was a little happy to know that today was his last day in the academy if he trained in his techniques and then passed the test. he had not known where to start. He decided to find a space all to his own, he prefered it that way. He knew once graduation, he would have countless hours spent to build his puppets that he already drew blueprints for. He walked neared a corner and sat in the chair. He thought of what to do first.

((I don't know where or how I should start?))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:57 pm
The Nanashi that was talking with Sypher placed his hand on Sypher's shoulder and gave a nod. He then walked over to Kimochi. "Hey, how can I help you?" Nanashi said.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Sky0814

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:05 pm
"Hello sir, I am Kimochi Haruse. You have probaly seen me around. I am the shinobi that decided on a path of puppets. What areas should I train in to prepare me for my genin test?" Kimo now looked at the man, he hadn't been looking in his face the entire conversation, he was staring at the wall. He now faked a smile. he didn't like talking to much, he figured it was a waste of time.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:59 pm
The clone of the wandering nin finally tracked the Otokage down to the Academy. It blinked when it saw him give away a puppet, shaking its head. Oh yes, Kashiim needed his memories back indeed! The man was one of the few Hitokogetsu puppet masters, and while Ronnel hated that himself, even one advantage might save the man whom he had once followed from death. It ran through the chain of seals that it had been specifically created for, ending with its hands in a box shape. Yamanaka Ninpo: Mind Walkers: Past to Present! With the jutsu in place, the clone called out for the Otokage's attention, trying to get him to turn around.

((If you fall into the genjutsu, your next post has to include the layout of your mind, along with any defenses you might have. So for instance, Katsuro's mind was visually represented by a giant tunnel. Also, somewhere in the make-up of your mind, there needs to be a door that is shut with chains across it, representing your forgotten past.))  

Ronnel-again

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:02 pm
Good night my angel time to close your eyes And save these questions for another dayUser Image

Makoto looked up at Nanashi, being only four feet tall."Hiya!I'm Makoto!"She held out her hand to shake the big man's. "So, are you gonna be my teach?"She tried to sound tough.She thought to herself,{Great, now I probably look like more of a guy in his eyes. And he's so handsome too.}
The water's dark and deep Inside this ancient heart You'll always be a part of me

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:03 pm
The Nanashi that was working with Pri turned his head to look at Ronnel. His vision then became cut off as an endless corridor zoomed past himself and Ronnel. As the corridor continued to zoom past, it came to a sudden stop in front of giant metal door. This door was sealed shut, and didn't seem to have any way of actually entering it. 'So what now?' Nanashi said in his thoughts to Ronnel, who could obviously hear him as if he were talking.

The Nanashi that was working with Kimochi quickly made a handsign, making a clone appear, who Nanashi would switch wth to speak with the new girl who obviously needed more help than Kimochi. The clone with Kimochi tilted his head to the side. "Well, if you wish to be a puppetry user, you will need the three basic jutsu, as well as the ability to use puppetry jutsu. That is why I am giving you these to learn right now." He said pulling from his sleeve a scroll. He handed it to Kimochi with a smile. On the scroll were detailed descriptions of Bushin no jutsu, Kawarimi no jutsu, Henge no jutsu and Kugutsu no jutsu.
(The first three are two posts, the last one will be four posts)

The other Nanashi walked over to Makoto with a warm smile. "Why hello, and welcome to the Otogakure Academy. I assume you have come to be a ninja, am I correct?" Nanashi said, as he bent down a little to look her in the eyes and not tower over. Standing at over six feet tall had it's disadvantages. He also wanted to make the obviously skittish girl feel welcome. "By the way, what is your name?"  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:16 pm
Good night my angel time to close your eyes And save these questions for another dayUser Image

Makoto looked up at Nanashi, being only four feet tall."Hiya!I'm Makoto!"She held out her hand to shake the big man's. "So, are you gonna be my teach?"She tried to sound tough.She thought to herself,{Great, now I probably look like more of a guy in his eyes. And he's so handsome too.}

((I tried to copy my post format, and somehow editted my last post to be identical to this one, sorry))
The water's dark and deep Inside this ancient heart You'll always be a part of me

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games