Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Otogakure Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aro97

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:55 pm
"depends what does he look like?"aro asked the young shinobi.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:56 pm
TyTy smiled."Well he is small,hes seven, and his name is Ty."TyTy looked down at the dog."Well thats pretty cool."  

Pink Princess Baby Bear

Aro97

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:00 pm
"he wouldn`t have had 2 ppl with would he?"aro said as he remembered the name.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:01 pm
TyTy thought to herself for a minute."Umm another boy that looks like his twin and an older ninja thats like a dad."  

Pink Princess Baby Bear

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:03 pm
"aro were are you getting at" flare said looking at him

"aro we need to find the body before the scent is lost" flare said for only aro to hear

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:05 pm
EDIT:aro remembered the ones he had fought at his brother`s treehouse"um i`ve seen him recently but he went somewere unknown."aro finaly ansering him."i got you FLAIR"aro said and only flair could hear it."well i gotta go kid train hard and be a hero let`s go flair."aro said as he walked out the area.  

Aro97

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:11 pm
"So pup, does that telepathic talking work in vice versa as well?" Nanashi said to the dog. He had a few things he wished to tell them, but did not want his students to hear the conversation.  
"Aro we should maby stay here for a whle"  

pyro hasu

Ducttape_Bandit

The figure entered the training grounds, watching all the people squabble and talk with each other. He jumped up and sat on a tree watching the people.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:13 pm
"y ur the one rushing for pyro."aro sent the message to only were flair could hear.  

Aro97

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:16 pm
"we are not strong enough on our own to get in and make our way back...i want to see him again yes but we must be paitent" flare said to aro  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:17 pm
Firu Shinra
"So pup, does that telepathic talking work in vice versa as well?" Nanashi said to the dog. He had a few things he wished to tell them, but did not want his students to hear the conversation.

"if you mean me talking to you alone yes it does"  

pyro hasu

Aro97

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:19 pm
pyro hasu
"we are not strong enough on our own to get in and make our way back...i want to see him again yes but we must be paitent" flare said to aro
"fine."aro said with a hint of an annoyed tone.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:25 pm
"heh you and pyro are the same...always so impaitiant" flare chuckled  

pyro hasu

KazElli

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:27 pm
User Image

User Image

Yumi and Mai

"Hold it right there boys." Yumi said as she suddenly stopped right next to aro. Being a chunnin rank assassin class gives her such speed its quite hard to follow.

Mai ran towards Flare but not as fast as Yumi would and she stopped next to Flare. "Come come guys wanna take a tour first?" Mai said smiling.

((for reference Yumi is the pic on the left mai is on the right))

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games