Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
天—Ancient Kaguya Manor—閻(READ 1ST POST B4U ENTER) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sindenky

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:31 pm
User Image
✠Sindenky Sosei✠
✧The Blade of God✧

Sindenky drew his katana and held it in his hand, "a light spar it is. Do not fear for your life, but do not be sloppy." Sindenky said. A look sparked in his eye, like a mix of a fire and a lightning bolt. Sindenky was excited to put all his training to use.

((i dont work till 6 tomorrow, and feel free to PM me to tell me to get online because i have the alerts set so ill get texts.))
"Being the strongest is nothing more than a choice."
"The world will never begin if fates do not bend."

Body sensor + Yamanaka‡

Genin of the Hidden Cloud‡

30 Total Jutsu‡
30 - Academy‡
20 - Gennin‡
5 - Chuunin‡
1 - Jounin‡

--->Profile<---

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:06 am
((cool, so anywhen before 11pm for me...i can only make this post today, going over to a friend's for the night. I might be able to get of via I-Touch, but unlikely. dont know if she has wi-fi or not.))

Skye laughed, "You learn to not fearfor your life around here pretty quickly, and dont worry, I'll do my best. She then pulled out some paper. It began to fold itself into butterflies which then flew at Sin. In mid flight, they picked up speed and folded into shurikans. The edges were coated in chakra, making them sharper than normal paper.

While this happened, skye performed several handsigns and use a Mystical fire flower jutsu in the direction of Sin.

Mystical fire flower - genin
kamikaze unit -genin  

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

Sindenky

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:21 am
User Image
✠Sindenky Sosei✠
✧The Blade of God✧

Sindenky ran forward, dodging past all of the paper shurekin. He swung his katana catching the last Shurekin and splitting it in half. Sindenky was sprinting at Skye, he speed comparable to a taijutsu ninja. The fire was a bit harder to dodge and Sindenky got a slight burn on his right shoulder.

Sindenky ran his blade against the ground and he charged, sparks coming off of it. as he reached Skye he swung the blade upwards, slashing at her chest. Sindenky would only do surface damage unless she idiotically took a step forward into the blade.

Body sensor + Yamanaka‡

30 Total Jutsu‡
30 - Academy‡
20 - Gennin‡
5 - Chuunin‡
1 - Jounin‡

--->Profile<---

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:05 pm
Skye smirked as the blade slashed upwards. She yelled as the blade ran up her torso. She would use this yell to use Kinsei Hakai (Balance destroy). The attack would leave Sin dizzy and shaken, precise movements would be difficult. With him this close, it was sure to have an effect.

Once the yell was done, she would Swing her hand at sin's chest. If contact was made, it would acvitate the Onpa no Tenohira (Wave Palm), causing further balance loss, and damage to the nerves.

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

Sindenky

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:24 pm
User Image
✠Sindenky Sosei✠
✧The Blade of God✧

((love how dizzle still hasn't posted.))

Sindenky felt a surge of distortion, he started to wobble a bit before he felt his chest being struck by Skye's palm. As soon as she made contact Sindenky threw himself backwards, this was not out of free will he was trying to charge forward.

Sindenky collapsed to the ground, "What the hell happened?" Sindenky said to himself trying to move and having issues.

Body sensor + Yamanaka‡

30 Total Jutsu‡
30 - Academy‡
20 - Gennin‡
5 - Chuunin‡
1 - Jounin‡

--->Profile<---

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:49 am
((i bet he's just watching. 5 pounds says he jumps off his chair and kicks both our asses when we're done))

Skye pulled out a kunai, and the blade lit on fire and extended. She ran over to Sin, holding out the flame blade, she held it infront of Sin's face. "I think you just lost" she said with a slight laugh.  

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:17 pm
((Ha ha, Pounds))

User ImageMaybe this world is not as weak as i thought
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

____________________________ `SANNIN___________ `CLOUD_________ `A SAMURAI'S HEART____________

User Image

( ) × ryugan » k a g u y aXXXX

XXXX▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Ryugan grunted a bit, eying both Genin as there unentertaining spar just got him agitated. Ryugan rose to his feet and entered his dressing room, Ryugan picked out his bone armor and began to place it on his body, It was almost time. Ryugan then proceeded to walk to the bathroom and wash his hair before placing his headband on his head, something he rarely did. Ryugan searched the room afterward for wrapping tape matching his clothes, once he found some he wrapped it around both his blades and hoisted them on his back, a giant scroll tied to his back also. Ryugan then walked past his genin and nodded. " I'll be back " Ryugan said coldly, tossing a seal tag at Sin so he could enter the Dojo without the risk of death. Ryugan walked outside and hopped off the mountain, letting the winds slap against his face as he lowed downward at an alarming rate before sprouting white angel wings and flapping off in the distance.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄XXXX

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:25 pm
(( pfft, dont laugh, you now pounds > all other currency...anyway, have fun storming the castle, dont die, lol ))

Skye still held her flame kunai at Sin's face. She looked over as Ryugan left. She then turned back at Sin, "Hmm, he's pretty dressed up. Where do you think he's going?" she said keeping an eye on any sudden movements from Sin.  

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:51 pm
(( To be under estimated by a genin, I DRAW THE LINE THERE!!! stressed ))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:53 pm
xXlildizzle1516Xx
(( To be under estimated by a genin, I DRAW THE LINE THERE!!! stressed ))

(( dont hurt me! ))  

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

Sindenky

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:02 am
User Image
✠Sindenky Sosei✠
✧The Blade of God✧

Sindenky used the distraction of Ryugan leaving to make his move, he did a series of seals and kicked at Skye's stomach, he was channeling Jolt clamp into his feet, if he made contact sky would feel a numbness in her stomach as well as torso in general.

Sindenky rolled a few yards away to his katana and grabbed it, it was still a feat for him to move. He channeled chakra into his blade as it began to crackle with lighting. Sindenky stayed knelt down and watching Skye, this was partially because he was waiting, and partially because he was afraid he would fall if he stood up, "I'm not sure, but i know were not done." Sindenky said with a grin.

Raiton: Yusuburu Kasugai no Jutsu (Lightning Release: Jolt Clamp)
Description: The user turns their chakra into electrical current and grab the opponent, sending a jolt of electricity into the opponent, temporarily paralyze an area of muscle.

Body sensor + Yamanaka‡

28Total Jutsu‡
30 - Academy‡
19 - Gennin‡
4 - Chuunin‡
1 - Jounin‡

--->Profile<---

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:11 am
Skye felt a sudden jolt run through her body. She stumbled backwards, holding her chest. Skye smirked then said, "What happened to 'i only use my sword'?" she said trying to mimic Sin. She then did several hand signs, and small pockets of air formed around Skye. She snapped and they flew at Sin. Once around him, the would explode, making a loud bang and causing damage if too close. While the pockets flew at Sin, Skye did handsigns to prepare for hert next jutsu.

Kaze Senbon no Jutsu (Wind Needles Technique)  

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

Sindenky

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:22 am
User Image
✠Sindenky Sosei✠
✧The Blade of God✧

A sly grin spread across Sindenky's face, "you misunderstood, i mean my sword is the only sword i will use. No other." he said as he charged in. Sindenky lept into the air and then managed to jump again using Hana Chiru's Ariel dodge technique. But to Skye it would look like Sindenky just leapt on the air itself. Sindenky did a somersault over the air attack and was coming down right on top of Skye, he swung his electrically charged blade at her shoulder.

Body sensor + Yamanaka‡

27 Total Jutsu‡
30 - Academy‡
18 - Gennin‡
4 - Chuunin‡
1 - Jounin‡

--->Profile<---

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:59 am
Skye took the blow, but when the sword hit, skye was replaced by a chair. Skye was nowhere to be seen, hiding from sin. she used her sound effects jutsu to make footstep sounds across the room. She hoped Sin would react to them, she started doing hand signs, waiting for Sin to turn around. Once he did, she would fire a Mystical Fire Flower jutsu at him from behind.

Koukaon no Jutsu (Sound Effect Technique)  

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

Sindenky

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:54 am
User Image
✠Sindenky Sosei✠
✧The Blade of God✧

Sindenky turned and did not look at the footsteps, but instead glared right at Skye, "You can not hide from me. Your secretes are mine." Sindenky said with a wicked grin.

Sindenky did a hand seal, "Lightning bolt!" he screamed. Sindenky extended his hand outwards and lighting shot from his hand and flew through the air at Skye.

((I am a body sensor, i can track your chakra signature.))

Body sensor + Yamanaka‡

26 Total Jutsu‡
30 - Academy‡
17 - Gennin‡
4 - Chuunin‡
1 - Jounin‡

--->Profile<---

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games