Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training room for genin for chuunin exams Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:16 pm
Ray watched as he looked at the money bag and sighed, he pointed a finger at the bag tip and shot a finger bullet, this would cut it right in half ripping some money.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:18 pm
User Image

"I would rather be daydreaming...."

Aki held up the scroll with the long list of jutsu and looked at Yukio. "You know I get half of that money right? I distracted the guards while you stole from them. Anyways here is what you requested lord Otokage"

User Image
"But I guess I can entain you for a while...."
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:20 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

Yukio glanced at the ripped money bag as coins dropped around him. Then he looked at Aki. "Sure." and tossed him the ripped money bag. There was still about half in there.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:22 pm
Ray appeared around Yukio and picked coins and money off the ground ahd shoved them in his pocket, "Your Yukio right," he asked  

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:23 pm
Nanashi took the scroll and shook his head. "Do you guys have to try and steal from every person you meet?" Nanashi asked them, then turned his head to Ray. "I suggest you either talk to Sarium or Zeramaru...perhaps Sarium would be the best." Nanashi said, knowing that he could do it, but preferred one of the actual puppet masters to do it. He then thought about something for a moment. "Yukio and Aki. Why don't you two spar for a bit, to make sure you are absolutely ready for the exams."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:24 pm
User Image

Aki took his cut off the ill gotten money and put them in his wallet while looking at Ray. I seem to keep running into this guy

User Image
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:25 pm
Firu Shinra
Nanashi took the scroll and shook his head. "Do you guys have to try and steal from every person you meet?" Nanashi asked them, then turned his head to Ray. "I suggest you either talk to Sarium or Zeramaru...perhaps Sarium would be the best." Nanashi said, knowing that he could do it, but preferred one of the actual puppet masters to do it. He then thought about something for a moment. "Yukio and Aki. Why don't you two spar for a bit, to make sure you are absolutely ready for the exams."

Ray just looked at the Otokage and frowned, "Sarium my dad, I can't even find him sir," he said as walked toward the Otokage, only to hear the coins jingle in his pocket.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:28 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

Yukio seemed to not hear Ray and instead focused his attention on Nanashi. He shook his head frantically. "Uhh...no that's okay. I've sparred plenty back in Grass and when running away from you and other people I've stolen from, so you see you can just assume I'm ready for fighting in the chuunin exams..heheh. Yukio's eyes then lit up and he raced over to Nanashi. "What I really want to do is learn two things! One, taijutsu! Two, that wicked cool Zankuuha technique you tried to use on me back in Konoha!"

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:31 pm
User Image

Aki sighed at the suggestion and looked at Yukio who was now rambling on about Zankuuha. He started to edge backwards from the conversation hopefully he could sneak out and spend some time messing with his new implant. It was irritating him that he couldn't see out of it yet. " I agree with Yukio, Im in perfect shape for the exams. Mabye I could just do a little self training?"

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:37 pm
User Image

Aki decided he would do little of his own training while waiting for Nanashi to tell him if they absolutely had to spar. His first move was to form the hand seals for Kage Bushin No jutsu. As his clone stepped from the shadows he used his left arm to lift the head band off his left eye and opened it reveling a two tomoe sharingan. His mind started going into overdrive as he looked at the clone. I can see the flow of chakra throughout the clone and tell from the beginnings of a movement where he's going. This is the power of the Sharingan? Hmmm what of the Byakugan? Which is said to have even better perceptive abilities?

6/15

User Image
User Image

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:40 pm
User Image

Aki motioned for the clone to begin moving around letting him get used to tracking movement. The ability to tell where someone was going without a doubt in your mind was amazing. No matter what way the clone ran or dodged he could tell what direction he was going to head as soon as his muscles began to tense.

7/15

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:46 pm
User Image

Aki waved his hand towards the clone and waited for it to begin its assault. As it advanced and began to swing with a palm thrust to his chin he stepped inside of the blow catching it with his forearm and then immediately sliding his arm above his clones and thrusting down and side stepping all in one fluid motion causing the clone to stumble past him.

8/15

User Image
User Image

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:51 pm
User Image

The clone recovered by doing a front roll and then swiftly turning around tossing a kunai as it did so before getting to its feet. Aki watched it move and simply leaned to the left catching the hilt of the Kunai with his left hand as he did so, something he had never before attempted. I can see why uchiha's are so cocky and over confident. It's easy to think you're unbeatable when you perceive the world like this

9/15

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:56 pm
User Image

As the clone stood up Aki put his kunai in front of its face stopping it in its tracks. But unlike most uchia I understand that this is only as effective as my body is, and even if I can tell what you are doing If I lack the ability to dodge I might as well not be able to see the move at all. Its akin to chess in a way. If you can see the opponents move but not stop it its still... "Checkmate" He swirled the kunai around so it would be hilt first to the clone. "Your going to do a jutsu next get ready".

10/15

User Image
User Image

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:59 pm
User Image

The clone stood up grabbing the Kunai as it did so and then jumped back. It landed and awaited Aki's signal. I'm going to attempt to read the hand seals and chakra flow well enough that I do the same jutsu as the clone. It wont be the same as learning a completely new jutsu but it will prepare me for the challenge of copying a jutsu. He nodded and the clone began his next task.

11/15

User Image
User Image

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff