Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Naito cafe! ~Stealingly full!!!~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:44 pm
Xial laughed slightly "I was serious..i would have let you go..and just for saying that last remark.." he pushed the button for her shock collar and stared evily  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:48 pm
Kess's hands flew up to her neck as she gritted her teeth. Then pain sent shots of energy through out her neck. "STOP IT" She gasped. She had alittle bit of tears in her eyes.

heartless_luver123

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:49 pm
Xial grinned slightly "Say master and i'll stop.." He added wondering what she would do  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:53 pm
Kess was clentching her teeth hard against the pain. She wait minutees before the pain became too unbearable. "Please stop.....Master." She said through her teeth. glaring at the floor other than his amused expression.

heartless_luver123

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:57 pm
Xial removed his finger from the button and clapped slightly "Very good" he said looking at her boredly "Now then still think i wont shock you?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:00 pm
Kess shot him a harsh look and thought to herself, What sick entertainment is this? But she just shook her head at his question and she wiped away the tears from her eyes. "Your cruel and heartless." She knew she would probably get punished but she needed to clerify it out loud.

heartless_luver123

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:07 pm
Xial shook his head and walked over to her cage he grabbed her chin slightly "I'm cruel and heartless? Thats because i was raised that way..raised in an orphanage..by cruel people all day so dont talk to me about cruel and heartless" he dropped her chin from his hand and sat back down in his chair slightly "Now please be quiet..you're yelling is going to wake up your friend"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:12 pm
Kess just glared at him, "you think you hsve it bad, I was raped by my own father! So dont talk to me about being raised badly!" She said in a low voise her body was shaking hard from trying not to cry. She glared at him with hatred in her eyes.

heartless_luver123

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:15 pm
Xial looked down his hair covering his almost crying eyes he walked over to her and opened her cage "Hit me..hit me..stab me..i dont care.." he slid her knife into the cage "I...i feel...heartless..like you said.."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:21 pm
Kess looked at the knife and then looked up, she just stood up and kicked the knife away froom her. The first thing she did was slap him. But after, she took hs hand and put it over his heart."Your not completely heartless, but not completely human either." She kept her face clear of any emotion, except for the redness still around her eyes.

heartless_luver123

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:23 pm
Xial just stared at her "I...i still dont want to let you leave me..would..you stay for just a little?" He asked her hopefully  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:27 pm
Kess sighed and had to think for a second. But after a minute, she nodded and smiled slightly. she laughed lightly at the enthusiasm in his voice.

heartless_luver123

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:29 pm
Xial smiled slightly at her then mumbled a quick thanks before falling backwards passing out from lack of sleep  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:34 pm
Kess quickly grabbed his hands and slowly brought him down on the chair behind him. She grabbed a pillow from the bedroom and put it behind his head. She then sat on the floor next to the chair and leaned against it she eventually fell asleep.

heartless_luver123

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:36 pm
Xial woke up a few minutes after kess fell asleep and walked into his room and grabbed a blanket he walked back out and covered kess up then sat back down and fell asleep slowly  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games