Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Ancient Library____________-__________Guild Archives
Angels vs. Deomons Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
+1
53%
 53%  [ 16 ]
woot gold
46%
 46%  [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 30

hyuijin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:00 am
User Image
"Sonija...... for some reason that name strikes a pin in the back of my mind... Well..." Leoni was cut off when the ugly one burst through the door. Leoni grabs the severly wounded creature by the neck and positions his body in front of his and puts his head next to his so he can have a good look at the two filthy creatures that just burst through the door."Hello there, you two finally show up. Now witness the death of a friend." Leoni snapped the creatures in one quick swift action and let the creatures body fall to the ground. Tsk,tsk,tsk......filthy vermin. Leoni smiles and blows a kiss at the purple haired babe.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:06 am
User Image
Sonija almost passed out at the sight of it all. But she was able to keep it together somewhat. Sonija knew it was bad, she had felt his pain the whole time and could tell it would be horrible. She stood up and grabbed her whip from her belt. Sonija was about to lash it out at the halfling when he snapped her friends neck. Sonija felt the death run through her and tears slipped from her eyes. "I will kill you." She said as a growl rose from the back of her throat coming from her soul. She had never growled like this before, it was a feral feeling. Her demon was almost in complete control. Her eyes shifted to black with red around the iris. Her claws became sharper and longer. Sonija wanted blood, and it would be the people in front of her that would suffer her wrath.

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

hyuijin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:14 am
User Image
Leoni took his sword and carved out the creature's heart and grabbed his heart and devoured it. As he was finishing up the last bit he licked his fingers. Leoni stared at the purple haired babe and smiled. Sonija........Sonija............Tell me why you look so familiar? Tell me why you remind me of the sakura trees? You want my blood splattered everywhere? Come and get it my little minx. Hehehe...Leoni was so ready for some blood splashing fun.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:24 am
User Image
Sonija froze as he mentioned her name. "I NEVER want to hear my name pass your lips again." She said as she brought her whip around and lashed it out and caught him in the face lashing his cheek and top lip open. "That's a warning." Sonija lets out bringing her whip back out of his reach. She smiles and begins to chuckle as his blood begins to slowly trickle from his wound.

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points

hyuijin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:34 am
User Image
Leoni smiles as he licks up the blood from his lip and shivers from the excitement."A warning you say and here I thought you came back for more of my kisses cause I'm yearning for another one of yours. Mmmmmm...... so do you wanna do this or what cause if you keep whipping me, I might actually start to get turned on. Sonija.........Sonija..........will you come to bed with me?" Leoni fell through his orb and reappeared before her eyes and he pressed his lips against hers quickly and then grabbed her by the arm and threw her towards the demon that was assisting him." She's all your's bub.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:43 am
User Image
As Sonija and the hybrid were talking, Wratch had slipped over to the armored one's body and removed his gauntlets, placing them on his hands. The dark metal went all the way to his elbow and covered his hands as well, but Wrath's dark iron claws cut through the stuck out the fingertips of the gauntlets, making him look all the more deadly. When the hybrid literally threw Sonija at him, Wrath quickly grabbed her by the arms when she got to him, holding on tight so she couldnt break free. "Ready to die Princess?" Wrath asked with a dark smile. I know you can hear me Sonija, so listen. I still lack a reason to kill you, so just listen and follow. Wrath thought, opening his mind just enough that Sonija might be able to hear his thoughts, which he knew all to well the she-demon had the power to do.  

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:47 am
User Image
When the half-angel suddeny made his way with Sonija and killed Nathan, Julian would not have it. Julian ran at the half-angel, swinging hs scythe so that it would slice of the beast's head if it made contact. "You will pay for what you have done!" Julian yelled as he charged the half-angel, feeling rage boil up inside of him. The silver in his blade cut through the air like a razor, aiming right for the creature's neck. Julian almost expected him to teleport out of the way, and kinda hoped he would too. He wanted to make him suffer more than he had ever had before.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:54 am
User Image
Sonija was able to reach out and claw the other side of the halflings face while he threw her. Some of his blood stuck to her claws. She screamed in frustration as Wrath held her arms tight. "You disgust me, and you can't kill me!" She breathed into his face hatefully. If you mean me no harm then WHY let the being kill Nathan..an innocent in all of this?!" Sonija cried into Wrath's mind. She snarled at Wrath and began to struggle trying to reach her katana. What do I have to do?' She asked him quietly in his mind. "Julian!! NO!" She screamed out. She knew if Julian stayed this angry he would surely die.

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points

hyuijin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:57 am
User Image
Leoni clearly saw the ugly ones intention and side stepped as his blade went right past him and Leoni grabbed his neck and pulled the ugly ones face toward him and kissed him. Leoni quickly pulled away and whispered into the ugly ones ear. " Help me kill wrath and I will let you kill me. If you don't believe me then you or your bonnie lass just might die. So help me and you will get what you want......me." Leoni released the ugly one and see what his reaction might be.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:06 am
User Image
Wrath glared at Sonija who was held fast in his grip, but as he spoke in his mind his words were cool and calm. He died, that is that. When I let you go, charge the mutt. Make him focus on you and your fallen one- I have something I need to do. Wrath sent to Sonija before growling at her to give the appearence to the hybrid that he did infact hate her. He even spit a little to add to the effect before releasing Sonija, though he let his iron claws scratch her a little as his grip loosened.
User Image

Julian was taken by suprise when the half-demon suddeny grabbed him from behind and of all things kissed him. Julian spat on the floor, obviously disgusted by the action. When the half-demon made Julian the offer of letting him kill him if he helped take out Wrath, Julian made a very quick responce; he swung his scythe, slicing the same cheek that Sonija had, but made his cut in such a way that it made a bloody cross on the half-demon's face. "There is your answer." Julian said with a snarl, preparing to attack the half-demon once again.  

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:14 am
User Image
Sonija cried out as Wrath released and scratched her she kicked at Wrath and then charged head first into Leoni knocking him to the ground. She sat on top of him pinning him. "You, will NEVER leave here" She spat into his face as she bent over and bit into his neck taking a chunk out and then spitting it out. "You don't taste as good as I would have liked." She laughed maniacally and then back handed him for good measure. "That's for kissing me," She back handed him again. "THAT'S for kissing my angel!"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:58 am
User Image
Leoni smiled at her and blew another kiss at her and grabbed her arms so tightly that they started to turn blue. His eyes were turning red again and he started to laugh. "You know you really are dense did you not notice the orb that I am laying on?" Hehehe.....you are mine..." Leoni and Sonija fell through the orb and disappeared without a trace leaving the ugly one behind to wallow in all his stupidity.  

hyuijin

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:17 am
User Image
Sonija tried to pull away, and looked up at Julian. "Julian!" She screamed as they fell through the orb. She head butted Leoni and tried to escape before the black orb disappeared above her. She didn't know what would happen if she couldn't get out. Julian...please...hear me.. She sent out as strongly as she could as she struggled to get free and the darkness began to surround them. She could feel Julian's mind slipping from her.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:25 am
User Image
Leoni kept his grip on Sonija for this was his only chance. His head hurt and he almost lost his concentration but he kept his focus. They reappeared somewhere in Japan where there were still some sakura trees. Leoni wrapped his limbs around hers and they fell to the ground. He was making sure that she did not get away."Now, listen to me, I just want to talk now, and I know you hate me but I don't completely hate you. It seems that I can't hate you as much as I hate the others. You want to know why?"Leoni looked deep into her eyes, his eyes were glistening for the first time.  

hyuijin

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:32 am
User Image
When Sonija and the half-demon suddenly fell into the floor through one of his orbs, Julian dived towards the orb on the ground, intent on saving Sonija; but right before he went through after them, the orb dissappeared and Julian crashed into the floor. "Damn it!!" Julian yelled, slamming his fists against the floor again and again until his fists were almost bruised. He didnt know what to do now... Sonija was gone and he didnt know where she went. And if that half-demon had her... god knows what would happen. Julian sat there on the floor, his fists still on the floor, his scythe laying next to him.

Damn it all... Sonija...  
Ancient Library____________-__________Guild Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces