Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
I Don't Want to be Your Pet... Not accepting anyone new. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  Yesh!
  No!
View Results

Ryonara

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:02 am
User Image
"Ah!" Due to he reflexes in his past life, Vince immediately swings Yuki off his back, and puts her on the ground. He locks her arm and put his hand on her neck. Then he knowticed that it was Yuki. "Yuki?! What are you doing?!" Vince takes his hand off and lifts her to her feet.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:22 am
User Image

"I-I'm s-sorry!!!" tears start to form from my eyes as I down at the ground in shame as she spins around to run away from Vince, he grabs her by wrist and pulls her back buut he yanks her too hard and she falls to the ground, she curls up in a ball terrified "p-please vince p-please don't hurt me!! I-I'm sorry!!!" she has memories of abuse when she was young...  

sayacutie123

miller4595

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:49 am
Tsubasa
User Image

Tsubasa was watching tv since they went outside but when he heard someone yell (yuki) he gets up ad heads outside to see whats going on,when he sees yuki on the ground crying and curled up in a ball he doesn't even think to ask what happened. He immediately goes over to yuki and tries to comfort her by holding her in his arms."It's okay yuki no one will hurt you i promise."He looks at Vince and wants to ask why she was crying but part of him really didn't want to know all he can ask is."Vince go get a blanket for her..."He stands up with her still in his arms and takes her inside.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:57 pm
User Image
Vince looked scared when he pulled Yuki, and when Tsubasa told him to go get a blanket, he just ran. He got the blanket, gave it to Tsubasa, but then he ran out the house. He wasn't thinking, all he knew is he did something bad, and he was going to get hurt. He didn't want that, so he ran, somewhere. He tripped over himself and fell on the ground breathing deeply. "Huh... Huh... What have I done?" He curled up on the side walk, trying to forget, waiting for something to happen.  

Ryonara

sayacutie123

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:00 am
User Image

amongst tears i see vince run away... i squirm out of tssubasa's grip and search for vince and i go out to the front of the yard and see him on the sidewalk... i walk over to him and i lay down next to and snuggle up to him in between his legs and then in his arms and then above his head and i hug him and dont let go (haha her chest is in vince's face)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:07 am
User Image

Drake nodded and quickly hurried to catch up with her. Her nostrils flared widely as she tried to retrieve the scent she had caught from one of the kitsunes but it kept being interfered by the scent of the winged creature. The scent seemed to be getting stronger as they passed by more rundown buildings, and even stronger once they reached a more upper class neighbourhood.
Drake stopped and scanned their surroundings, "They're here.... somewhere."

((lol ah high school.... just graduted last October but surprisingly got accepted into college even though I applied late n the program is highly popular. I'm in a television broadcasting program so I have to go out n film a lot which takes a lot o time, plus I work too so that's why it's taking me a long time to respond lately, but I appreciate you bearing with me because I would totally understand if you wanted to move on in this rp.))  

Dragonora_Ceohini

Dragonora_Ceohini

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:13 am
((I'll have to find a new picture for the scientist Stephanie Sharp since the other one must've been deleted from photobucket))

Stephanie had decided that it was more in her interest to visit a gentleman named Tsubasa and check up on the pets he had purchased because she lived closer to his end of the city.
She reached the house and pulled up slowly beside it's long driveway. She was surprised to see that his two pets were roaming freely out on the front yard. She snatched her clipboard immediately at the sight and began furiously writing notes within the comfort of her vehicle. After finishing, she stepped out of her car and locked it. Her high heels clicked the cement below as she walked towards the house.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:57 am
Tsubasa
User Image

"Guys i know something bad happened but we need to get....
Tsubasa notices Stephanie walk towards the house.
"...iniside..." "crud."  

miller4595

Ryonara

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:39 pm
User Image
Vince doesn't even do anything when Yuki hugs her, he just sits there, asleep. He's not dreaming and it more like he's unconscious. Yuki breast has suffocated him. he gets flashes of light though, and the flashes turn into pictures, pictures of his past. Nothing interesting in them, him going to a store, going to school, going to his house. Then they disappear. He's still asphyxiated.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:00 pm
User Image
Susi went back into the room and put back on her original clothes and started browsing for shirts. She finally found a blue one that she like. It had small little detail all around it that caught her eye. She nodded with a smile and grabbed it.  

Kiatala

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:31 pm
Lerista watched over them with a smile. He didnt know what to do with them, but he was the one who bought them. So he would at least give them the best life he could offer them. They werent unwilling and didnt even do anything wrong, which was a plus. He smiled confident that he was going to keep them.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:20 am
Yuki let's go gently and lays his head on her lap.. She begins to cry since he is not getting up so she then he's dead so she lays him down and starts giving him CPR and then Vince wakes up and sees me giving mouth to mouth  

sayacutie123

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:31 am
User Image

Toshio "Shi" Bana

Toshio glanced around the store, spotting Susi, then spotting Lerista near her. She slipped between people and clothes, before grabbing Susi's arms, and dragging her away from Lerista. Once they were a safe distance away, she let go, and glanced around. No Lerista. Now looking back at Susi, her blue eyes bored into Susi's brown eyes. "What do you think of him?" She whispered, jerking her thumb back at Lerista. She then started to look in the rack infront of them for pants.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:32 am
User Image
Lerista Merello

Lerista watched Shi pull Susi away. He wouldnt follow but he would watch them just to be sure that nobody swiped what was his. But he sighed a bit as he did watch them and wondered if maybe he should just let them go. After all he had lived alone for a long time, so why not die that way too? He lowered his head a bit and half closed his eyes, he still kept them on them though.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Kiatala

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:18 pm
Susi shrugged, she never really thought about it much.
"H-He's nice f-for ta-taking us in..." Susi said softly and looked at the shirt and pants.
"And for b-buying us th-these nice t-things..." Susi added with a smile. All in all she like him and was glad she got a nice master.
"What a-about you?" Susi asked.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces