Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hokage's Office {Destroyed} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 122 123 124 125 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WereWeasels

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:53 pm
Shruikan Tenshi
WereWeasels
Shruikan Tenshi
((lol forgive him he does that alot. Seriously stare well either way I wont be available soon, I'm about to mass produce puppets!!!!!!))

[[Good for you! But when my Robots come out they won't stand a chance twisted ]]

((robots? Yeah I already have their weakness ^_^ and some of them isn't my own puppets!!!!!))

I'm afraid water is not an option. These are waterproof after all, and I can always call upon more whereas you only have one of each puppet. I can safely say that these are not like your stereotypical machines.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:57 pm
WereWeasels
Shruikan Tenshi
WereWeasels
Shruikan Tenshi
((lol forgive him he does that alot. Seriously stare well either way I wont be available soon, I'm about to mass produce puppets!!!!!!))

[[Good for you! But when my Robots come out they won't stand a chance twisted ]]

((robots? Yeah I already have their weakness ^_^ and some of them isn't my own puppets!!!!!))

I'm afraid water is not an option. These are waterproof after all, and I can always call upon more whereas you only have one of each puppet. I can safely say that these are not like your stereotypical machines.

((water? I dont need water xD and as for my puppets....I'll just leave it be ^_^))  

Shruikan Tenshi

WereWeasels

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:21 pm
Shruikan Tenshi
WereWeasels
Shruikan Tenshi
WereWeasels
Shruikan Tenshi

((water? I dont need water xD and as for my puppets....I'll just leave it be ^_^))

[[Well then how can you make an assumption that you have their weakness, if you don't even know what the weaknesses are?]]

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:18 pm
WereWeasels
Shruikan Tenshi
WereWeasels
Shruikan Tenshi
WereWeasels
Shruikan Tenshi

((thats for me to know, and you to find out! ))

[[Well then how can you make an assumption that you have their weakness, if you don't even know what the weaknesses are?]]

Shruikan Tenshi

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:09 am
A familiar face

Raito slowly approached the hokage's office. as he reached the door he raised his arm and gave a slight knock on the door. after he did so he stood there paitently to be let in.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:40 pm
Raito soon noticing no one was in, Raito turned and walked away. He was to explore konoha.  

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:29 pm
Raito walked in with a fast space and stood waiting for Hanzo to return. He had felt a preccence around konoha  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:39 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Hanzo Uchiha - Hokage - Head of the Uchiha Clan
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hanzo arrived outside on his dragon, who poofed away after Hanzo jumped off it. He then walked into the building and made his way upstairs into his office. Upon opening the door he saw a familiar face.

"Raito!"

Hanzo was thrilled to see his friend again as he walked up to him.

"My god, it feels like its been ages! How are you?"

110 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
70 Chuunin Jutsu
50 Jounin Jutsu
35 S-Rank Jutsu
Total Jutsu Left: 154 (Including Monthly Bonus)

Dark-Ninja70

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:49 am
Raito felt the pressence of Hanzo as he grew closer on his dragon. Raito turned towards the door at this point Hanzo opened the door and walked up to him. "Oh yes it had been a while hasnt it hanzo. I am exhilarated to be back and even more so to have finnally seen you again. How are you my friend? Oh and you have become hokage, I always knew you could"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:53 am

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hanzo smiled.

"I've been good, being Hokage is a pretty fun job. I enjoy watching people grow from weak inexperienced genin to strong, noble shinobi and the fact that I helped a village of shinobi grow is a great feeling."

110 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
70 Chuunin Jutsu
50 Jounin Jutsu
35 S-Rank Jutsu

Dark-Ninja70

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:00 am
"ah it must be a great feeling indeed" said Raito with a smile. Raito remebered something "Oh Hanzo another thing. Where is everyone, I mean like my old squad and others like Xantos and Rieko. I have met Akane my old sensai but i wonder what happen to the others."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:33 am

Hanzo's smile quickly faded.

"Xantos and Uno are both dead..."

110 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
70 Chuunin Jutsu
50 Jounin Jutsu
35 S-Rank Jutsu

Dark-Ninja70

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:46 am
Raito looked at Hanzo's smile fading and knew that what he was about to say wasnt going to be pleasent news. As hanzo said those word Raito let out a big sigh. Soon after he began to speek but still had a slight smile as such he would not show his true emotions "Oh i they are. Please tell me they did not die in vain"  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 122 123 124 125 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games