Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Saotome's Home Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:48 pm
User Image

*****Rini Chikongou
*****Gennin | Medic in Training

Rini glanced sideways at Yun. Another student. Those words made her feel a little better, but it did not totally silence the shadow-thing's biting remarks. Himiu had appeared to move her attention on from Rini to the Mizukage, so the genin did not bother to comment on the new student's background. She came because she was bored, eh? Isn't that lovely? Really says a lot about your chosen field, doesn't it? Rini drew a slow breath, jaw somewhat tight as she stated, "I'm going to go check on Neo-kun." She turned to bow to Yun, but he was gone, having vanished in a swirl of mist. Aborting the action, Rini merely nodded to Saotome and Himiu and made her way toward her teammate's room.

Did you really think you'd gotten rid of me so easily? Shut up. Her pace quickened. I'm a part of you, silly little girl, and you're going to have to accept that sooner or later. Shut up! Rini's hands fisted against her legs. Sooner or later, child, you will be mine. The genin pressed the heels of her hands against her temples as her feet moved into a run that took her past Neo's room and out the back door.

((To Bloody Prairie --> wink )

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:49 pm
Neo finally woke up from his sleep after listening to so much racket. Sammy was still asleep in his hands, so Neo put Sammy on his pocket. He then stood up, and removed his cloth on his mouth, and the hoody in his head to reveal all the scars below his nose from his past. Neo looked to the side, after standing up, and saw the letter written there, and after reading it, he made it into a little crumple of garbage and threw it to the side, now feeling a little bit more anger toward Mist shinobi than ever.

He looked at the Tsuchikage which was simply sitting there, and looked around the room. Outisde the room there seemed to be people talking, but Neo still didn't have much strength to walk correctly, and he started his slow trayectory the door of the room, even though it kinda hurt. He did this at plain sight of the Tsuchikage but it seemed like his mind was wandering elsewhere.  

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:28 pm
Katsuro walked over to Neo to help him out the door. "Let me help you out the door." He said as he led him to the front door. He then let go of him as he looked at him, a tall figure was Katsuro. His long black hair which was at his mid back, his Tsuchikage robe on. "I must follow where Rini is going. If you want to come, then you can. But i must monitor her." He told him as he ran back inside to the back door where Rini ran out of.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:35 pm
Neo saw when the Tsuchikage just left through the backdoor following Rini, and Neo then just stood in one place feeling pain and looking down. He thought Why? Why am I so alone? Why do I feel like trash just anyone can throw away...? He thought this as his legs couldn't take the pain anymore, and he fell on his knees to the floor with nothing but a mixed angry and sad face on him.

Neo just stayed on his knees, and said absolutely nothing at all, looking down, and with both his cloth and hoodie off. He had already taken a good look at the Tsuchikage, and wondered why he had those eyes. His mind was greatly concentrated more on who would train him now, and if he would be alone again. Then his mind simply broke down and he screamed with his fists clenching "Somebody wake me from this nightmare!"  

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:15 pm
Neo tried to muster up the energy to stand up and walk to the dojo, very slowly, were he was almost killed. With his arms still hurting from the cold, as well as all his bones, he got on the ground and started to do pushups, then he tried to practice cutting the walls with his Sakanagare, after he did 500 pushups with his aching body. He practiced swinging it around and cutting the walls, and also practicing the jutsus he had been taught in the dojo. though every time he would do them, it would seem like more rage built up inside of him, and the little demon whispered, when Neo was practicing his jutsu, after several hours of physical exercise "Hehe! See how they are? They betray you! They heal you and then they leave you completely alone like trash. You shouldn't have any friends. The only 'friend' you have is Rini, and it's not long until she betrays you too!"

Neo was weak and fragile right now, and his head started to hurt, but Sammy couldn't do anything, since he was worse. "Somebody wake me from this nightmare! I can't escape this hell!" He screamed in pain without his cloth or hoodie on, and screaming phycotically in pain, while grabbing his head and kneeling on the dojo.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:35 pm
A hand was near the boy's head as when he would look up, it would be Katsuro again, but as a clone. "Need any help?" he asked him, a warm smile on his face as he waited for him to grab his hand. "Don't feel alone. I know how it felt. I once had a demon in my body, the Nibi. I know how it feels to be alone in the dark." He added, that same smile on his face.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:42 pm
Neo looked up at the clone with teary eyes, and let go of his head. Neo tried to get up alone, but couldn't, so he grabbed Katsuro's hand , and tried to impulse himself up with his frail legs, and arms. Neo looked at Katsuro with curiosity and teary eyes still, and he tried to wipe the drops away, and asked "What happened to it?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:50 pm
"It escape my body. I don't know how, but I guess the seal on it finally lifted and decided to free itself without killing me. But while I had the demon, people hated me because of it. I was left to fend for myself, but one person help me to see this light i was so blind not to see. His name was Zann, a good friend and a good teammate to have." He told the boy as he still had his smile. The clone patted him on his left shoulder, almost as if he was his friend himself. "Never forget that friends help you, no matter what. You shouldn't really hate Saotome even if he seems kind of rough. In truth, he is a good teacher and you could learn a lot from him. Just think about it as tough love. But in truth, I only saw my father until I was 6, seeing my family and clan getting slaughtered by a rival clan. So I was alone for most of my life to begin with." He stated as he really wanted him to not hate his father (Father, right?)  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:17 pm
Neo cleaned his eyes, and mustered up strength to stay on his feet looking at Katsuro, and looked down, and said lowly "He almost killed me... I haven't had any good experience from almost any Mist shinobi at all..."

(Stepdad lol)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:22 pm
"It's because he loves you with all his heart and feels like he is not worthy for you. He only wants to make you feel better and make you a stronger shinobi in the future. He would do anything for you, even give his own life for yours. He didn't really mean to hurt you as you saw how shock he was when he injured you badly. Please, for me and Rini, talk to him and give him a huge or something." He said, giving him a thumbs up, that same smile on his face. "Unlike me, You have friends and a father that loves you with all they have. never forget who they are and how they made you strong." He added as he waited for what kind of response he will give Katsuro.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:39 pm
Neo looked down, as the little demon in his head said "Oooooh! Interesting! Now another shinobi is trying to get you into the vicious cycle of getting killed again. You're dumb if you accept what he says so easily." Neo actually gave these words a deeper though, the demon's and Katsuro's. Neo looked at Katsuro, and said "I have become what I hate the most, a Mist shonobi. I will not forgive one who has not yet seeked forgiveness from me, so easily, and even if you comes to forgive me, I'll have to think about it. He's not my real father, and someone who almost killed his son... well... can't be so easily forgiven. Though I don't know from whom will I seek training in the meanwhile, but I'm so lost... so confused..."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:49 pm
"Then train by me and I'll help you on the road to be a better shinibi. But stay in Mist to better the village and help out in anyway possible. Don't let that demon in your body to control you. yes, I know what you are and you can't fool me." He said, referring to the demon that lives in the boy's body and mind. He might as well help him as of what he has been through.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:54 pm
Neo's eyes dilated just for a moment, and the tiny demon took possession of Neo, and answered for Neo while tilted his head to Katsuro, and aswered in a deeper voice "My name is Ysuka, and I am the demon of the Alvarez family. I am nothing compared to the power of a jinchuriki, but I am something artificially like them. Kill me, and you also kill the boy. Of course, if the boy dies, I also die" Then Neo's eyes returned to normal, and Neo didn't remember anything that just happened.

He looked up at Katsuro, and said "I think i have a vague idea what just happened, but yes I will take the offer to be your student in the meanwhile. I am of the Raiken clan, so maybe you can teach me how to control my clan's powers... and part of this demon as well."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:59 pm
Katsuro just herd of what the demon said as didn't do a thing, but listen. He nodded his head when Neo was back to himself and told Katsuro of what he is and if he could really help him. "Sure thing, but remember. Stay in this village and not in Rock. i don't really want to take ninjas from another village. As of your elements, I have master both mine which are suiton and raiton. And if you want to learn any genjutsu, I will provide." He told the boy as he acted as if he never herd what the demon said to Katsuro.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:05 pm
Neo nodded, as he held his right arm which seemed to have reacted a bit when the demon took over and it hurt. His legs were still very frail, and trembling from being standing so much, and from the exercise, but Neo was withstanding the pain. He then answered back "My elements are lightning and water..." he then paused for a moment, and asked "Then can I get a passport or something from the Mizukage? Or would I be bothersome to your Kage duties?"  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games