Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Where... Am... I? (Accepting, Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PhilliBilliful

Mega Entrepreneur

16,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:58 am
((Ooooh heartless what are you trying to do. lol))

Mai glanced towards the man. He seemed so much like her, but the way he carried himself she didn't trust. Her years in captivity had made her weary of others. She moved towards Lerista. "Master..." But her eyes did not leave the person who was like her. She felt threatened. All of these people made her feel threatened, taking advantage of anything and everything.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:42 pm
.::Kasha::.

Kasha looked around wondering what she could possibly do. Her heart was set on finding a master, so she must stay. But she couldnt shake the feeling that she was meant to do something more. Something more.. Exciting. Hm.. I wonder She looked at her cage and flipped her tail around to open it. She walked around ducking to make sure that nothing saw her. Lixini? She thought towards her newest friend.

Nikki Toast

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:05 pm
Lerista looked over at the man with the white fur. He didnt trust him either, and by the way she acted he assumed that neither did she. He placed his hand on the small of her back a bit and stepped slightly in front of her. "So what do you want? We have no business with you..."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:20 pm
Rebecca left after leaving Nelliel so that she can get out herself. She went to the kitchen and came back out when she heard Nelliel in the hallway. "What's wrong?" Rebecca asked the neko, she noticed the tears on her face. "Why were you crying?"  

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:46 pm
Jane looked into the hallway from his office, where he'd been working on a case. His eyes looked to see Nelliel, and he frowned. "What's wrong?" He said, before heading into the kitchen to grab her choker. Once he'd grabbed it, he returned, and realized the cage...it was still in the apartment. "One second." Jane said, before going over to the cages and throwing each out of the window. He wouldn't be needing them. He smiled confidently. He then headed right back to Nelliel, and Rebecca.Lixini turned to Kasha, and thought hard. What? She asked curiously, her eyes gazing around...if only someone would pick her up. Her tail flicked, and she frowned slightly. Kasha wasn't the only one sick of being here.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:52 pm

Kasha looked down. Im sorry to bother you.. its just.. i dont know what i am supposed to do. I feel as if i was meant for something more exciting in my life. You were the only one who understood me.. so i was wondering if you had any ideas about what my longing might mean..  

Nikki Toast

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:57 pm
You aren't the only one who wants to be bought, Lixini thought, her eyes watching Kasha. I'd allow like to move about again. My tail is actually beginning to cramp. She thought, her eyes moving around. It just means you want a home, instead of a cage. That's all...  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:08 pm

Kasha looked at Lixini and her eyes wellowed with tears. Lixini i am so sorry. I didnt even think how you might have felt. You know i care about you. She walked over to Lixini's cage and opened the door. Come on. Lets get you some excercise.

Nikki Toast

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:32 pm
Lixini looked at Kasha, curious as to how she managed to open her cage. It probably isn't the best idea... She was reluctant to get in trouble.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:34 pm
Rebecca looked at Jane. "I don't know....I've been trying to ask her but I don't think she knows our language." she said to him.  

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:41 pm
Jane understood then. "Rebecca, there is a book in my library titled Languages of the Universe. It is separate from the other books, on my main book stand."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:44 pm
Rebecca nodded and went to go look for it. "Main book stand, main book stand..." she muttered as she found it by itself. "He should have a 'here I am' sign for this." she said as she brought it back to him. "Here you go."  

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:53 pm
Jane smiled as Rebecca brought it to him. "Thank-you." HE said, carefully reading through the book. Slipping through the pages, he found the one that most likely showed the language which was that of Nelliel. "Are you all right?" He said in the language he thought might be hers.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:45 pm

Kasha looked down and then closed the cage. She didnt know what was wrong with her. Always she would do something adventurous. But now, she felt as if Lixini was right. I guess youre right ima go back to my cage now. Kasha walked back over to her cage and laid down, hoping this would all end soon.  

Nikki Toast

PhilliBilliful

Mega Entrepreneur

16,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:00 pm
The man repeated what he said to Mai, hoping Lerista would be easier to sell to. Mai remained standing on alert. Beings like her, were a bigger threat in hand to hand combat than humans, and because of that she stayed very close to Lerista, so if the man attacked, she could easily and quickly step in.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games