Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
Sailor Moon Angels Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 1:54 pm
Hermes smiled at the rather sweet moment, and at Kaze's blush. So it seemed those two cared about each other. The strange part was...well..that it didn't strike Hermes as strange. Well...if the speech didn't work...at least he transformed now...

She suddenly began to feel kind of sick and nauseous, and she realized she was literally starving. How much of her energy did this fighting take out? It suddenly occured to her again that her parents would be home any minute, and if she wasn't there, there would be questions which she didn't have time to think of answers to. Hermes looked around and nodded; they didn't need her here right now anyway.

"Sorry Artemis-sama...I need to go before my parents get suspicious...Ja!" Hermes slipped around the corner, de-transformed, more out of exhaustion than actually willing it, and took off for her house.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 4:22 pm
Kaze waved to Aniya and looked around at the others.

Diana smiled at the group. "Very nice. To answer your question, Natsu, the day after tomarrow. Since this was your first battle, you're gonna need a day to rest up."

Bosten walked up and cocked his head at Diana. "Hey Diana-chan." He looked at the group. "My name is Bosten. I am Sailor Earth's guardian cat. Luna is my aunt."

Kaze stared at the kitten. "Another one?"

Luna nodded. "Welcome Sailor Earth."  

Darkness Cake

Karinka-san

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 5:50 am
"What? Whats wrong with my little kitty Bosten?" she said looking down at her black and white feline. She smiled and looked back up, "Oh yes, Chaotic Knight already met me, but I've yet to meet the Prince. I'm Sailor Earth as Bosten says so.." she said extending her hand outward maybe to shake his hand since meeting Chaotic Knight wasn't a great first good impression. As her hand stood out there she de-transformed and was back in a normal everyday clothing appearance. A pair of black faded jeans with a belt holding a pink rose petal in the buckle.

A long sleeved pink shirt underneathe a black shirt which read, 'I'm average...Seriously!'. She smiled and awaited to shake his hand.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 7:22 am
Karinka-san
"What? Whats wrong with my little kitty Bosten?" she said looking down at her black and white feline. She smiled and looked back up, "Oh yes, Chaotic Knight already met me, but I've yet to meet the Prince. I'm Sailor Earth as Bosten says so.." she said extending her hand outward maybe to shake his hand since meeting Chaotic Knight wasn't a great first good impression. As her hand stood out there she de-transformed and was back in a normal everyday clothing appearance. A pair of black faded jeans with a belt holding a pink rose petal in the buckle.

A long sleeved pink shirt underneathe a black shirt which read, 'I'm average...Seriously!'. She smiled and awaited to shake his hand.

Kaze took her hand and shook it. "I'm Angelic Moonlight Knight, aka uh...Prince Kaze"  

Darkness Cake

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 10:49 am
Aniya managed to make it home and sneak into her bedroom. She washed up, when her mother came up. "What were you doing? I called for you twice already!"

"Sorry okaa-san...I was taking a nap..." Her mother shrugged and the pair went down the stairs, with the younger girl doing her best not to wince with each step. She would be so sore in the morning...stupid youma. Which reminded her of the new girl. She wondered how that was faring.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 12:10 pm
She nodded shaking his hand, with a smile. "Yes you are the new Prince huh? Different then what I had planne don...You are abit tall. Maybe an inch...". She spoke fast and smiled. She looked at Chaotic Knight, "That was all my fault, the Youma wasn't affected enough. Gomen Nasai...". She said letting go of his hand and bowing deeply to Chaotic Knight.  

Karinka-san

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 6:01 pm
"It's not that big of a deal, my attack didn't effect the youma enough either so it's just as my fault as yours. I just happened to be in close enough range for it to attack me first." He responded, as he was engulfed in a bright light as he transformed back to normal. He was still in his school uniform, and his hair was back to it's normal black color. He shoved his hands into his pockets, as he turned his attention towards Diana.

"I don't need to rest, besides I can't. I have to much stuff going on." He responded to his feline guardian. He had to go to soccer practice and he also planned on going to kick boxing tomorrow. Usually if he didn't follow his schedule, he got out of habit of doing things.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 6:21 pm
"Okay then..." she said looking torwards Natsu. Yoko sighed deeply, "I guess we don't go to the same school..." she said slouching over abit in slight pouting state. "Thats a sad thing, I was hopeing atleast we all went to school together, do you go to the same school as Kaze? If so then my only hope left is for that Hermes girl.". She said softly before turning her attention to Luna, with a smile. "Luna-san...Do you think it would be possiable to talk later in private? Nothing big just need t sort afew things out." she said with a cute smile.  

Karinka-san

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 10:57 pm
Karinka-san
"Okay then..." she said looking torwards Natsu. Yoko sighed deeply, "I guess we don't go to the same school..." she said slouching over abit in slight pouting state. "Thats a sad thing, I was hopeing atleast we all went to school together, do you go to the same school as Kaze? If so then my only hope left is for that Hermes girl.". She said softly before turning her attention to Luna, with a smile. "Luna-san...Do you think it would be possiable to talk later in private? Nothing big just need t sort afew things out." she said with a cute smile.

Luna nodded. "Sure. You know, we can easily transfer you into their school, if you want."

Kaze raised an eyebrow before changing back. "All three of us go to the same school, Juuban High."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 7:00 am
"but aren't their school uniforms for girls like a Sailor theme? I'm already a Sailor and that would seem abit cliche' for my tastes. but thank you to a full extent Luna-san." she said softly before looking back at Kaze and Natsu. "Juuban high? I've never really heard of it but it sounds like a good school name." she said before noticing she had been speaking outside her limits again.  

Karinka-san

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 12:07 pm
Kaze sighed "Come on Natsu. I'll walk you and Diana back. I'll meet you at home mom. Good to meet you Sailor Earth...you too Bosten."

Bosten mewed and Luna nodded. "Be careful on the way home Kaze." They walked off. "What did you need to talk about Earth?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 4:06 pm
"So Aniya, have you done your homework?" her mother asked. Aniya nearly ended up choking on her food. She'd forgotten all about that!! And Mizuno-sensei wasn't the most lenient teacher around. "Yeah, most of it is pretty managable okaa-san." Her mother nodded and went back to eating. Aniya inhaled the rest of her food and excused herself, running up to her room to do the forgotten homework.  

Mercuryangel
Crew

Karinka-san

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 6:26 pm
"You too Kaze." she said waving them off. Before she turned to Luna she sighed. "Luna-san, do you think its possiable that...." she paused before looking at Bosten, and shook her head. "Do you think its possiable that the Moon Kingdom is getting weaker instead of stronger? Because when I grew up hearing stories about Tsukino-san, and the other older generation of Senshi they were a strong force together. But the more the generations went on....I don't think Kaze is ready.".

She paused slightly before crossing her arms around her body, "Plus, he couldn't transform I think its a bad omen.". Yoko shook from the breeze filtering into the air as she breathed in.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 10:53 pm
Karinka-san
"You too Kaze." she said waving them off. Before she turned to Luna she sighed. "Luna-san, do you think its possiable that...." she paused before looking at Bosten, and shook her head. "Do you think its possiable that the Moon Kingdom is getting weaker instead of stronger? Because when I grew up hearing stories about Tsukino-san, and the other older generation of Senshi they were a strong force together. But the more the generations went on....I don't think Kaze is ready.".

She paused slightly before crossing her arms around her body, "Plus, he couldn't transform I think its a bad omen.". Yoko shook from the breeze filtering into the air as she breathed in.

"I think that the bloodline DID get a little weaker, but you have to remember. Kaze is also the FIRST male heir to the Moon Kingdom. It's likly that he's gonna have some trouble for a while. The powers of the Ginzuishou are used to reacting in females. I mean, Usagi, Chibi-Usa AND Queen Serenity-sama all could use the full powers of the Ginzuishou. Kaze will just take more time for the full powers to awaken. Until then, he's gonna need his friends to keep him fighting."  

Darkness Cake

Karinka-san

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 4:30 am
"That is true Luna-san...But I just hope he can awaken them soon. He flipped out on me before the battle because I just looked at him, I thought he was an innocent bystander turns out I was wrong." she said softly before unwrapping herself, the air was better now and she had the same smile on her face.  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games