Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[☁] The Silver Lining Raikage's Office(Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:17 pm
From down the hall, where Kazuo and Hiro was, Hiro called out, "Go on in, He'll get back to you in a few minutes."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:39 pm
Rita after hearing a voice from down the corridor walked in and sat leaned on the wall near the door.  

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Ronnel-again

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:40 pm
Kazan slipped through the open door into the room. Once he went inside, he leaned back against the wall to wait for his chance to speak to Kazuo.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:23 pm
Kazuo sighs, it would seem he couldn't keep his secret from everyone. He takes out a piece of paper and pen and writes on it. It was much too dangerous to say what he needed with people around that could hear. He passes the note to Hiro after finishing it. It read: I have joined akatsuki in an impenetrable disguise as Makoto Uchiha. I mean the village no harm, in fact I hope to protect it even better from akatsuki by joining with them. I have other goals that they can help me achieve by joining them other then keeping the village safe. I tell you this in confidence for no one may ever find out for it may doom me and Cloud. Absolutely, NO ONE else may know. Destroy this note when you finish. He then waits for him to finish reading it.  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:31 pm
Taking the first note and reading it, Luo sighed a bit as she left. Although it saddened him that she couldn't go with him, he accepted the note for what it was and placed it in his pocket. However, upon her return and the receipt of a second note with a smile, Luo was happy to see that she could indeed go with him. Smiling back at her Luo stood out of his chair finally to begin leaving Picking up the large scroll he set next to the chair he was in, he placed it on his back as he looked at the Kazekage with a nod. "It was a pleasure to meet you. Perhaps we can talk in your office or mine one day about our alliance over tea?" Smiling again at the man, Luo walked out motioning for Kairi to follow. It was time for him to get back home.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:30 pm
Scrapples
Kazuo sighs, it would seem he couldn't keep his secret from everyone. He takes out a piece of paper and pen and writes on it. It was much too dangerous to say what he needed with people around that could hear. He passes the note to Hiro after finishing it. It read: I have joined akatsuki in an impenetrable disguise as Makoto Uchiha. I mean the village no harm, in fact I hope to protect it even better from akatsuki by joining with them. I have other goals that they can help me achieve by joining them other then keeping the village safe. I tell you this in confidence for no one may ever find out for it may doom me and Cloud. Absolutely, NO ONE else may know. Destroy this note when you finish. He then waits for him to finish reading it.

((>.> That's why they make PMs. xD))  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:35 pm
As Hiro read the note silently, his eyes bulged, he then smirked. "Of all the people..." Hiro swallowed the note, he did not have fire to burn it with. "No worries, Kazuo. We all have our own secrets, most of them are too important to share." Hiro acted surprising well for a guy who just out that his friend and Raikage joined akatsuki. "I guess theres no turning back now."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:37 pm
lenon01
Scrapples

((We discussed this a few days ago, Lenon. He had to tell me, or else it would be meta-gaming.))  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:46 pm
Hiro_Uzaki
lenon01
Scrapples

((We discussed this a few days ago, Lenon. He had to tell me, or else it would be meta-gaming.))

((No. The 'note' could be passed along, and then the person could 'read' it in the form of a Private Message without anyone else realizing what it says.))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:53 pm
Kairi bows deeply to the Raikage and turns to walk closely behind Luo. She was both anxious and nervous to arrive at her supposed homeland. As she walked along, she placed her hand over her bandaged eye...she hoped that it would heal up nicely and that she would be able to train with it soon enough.

Exit  

Yelena the Light Reaper

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:45 am
Rita still waiting patiently inside the Raikage's office payed no attention to what was going on outside, obviously it was something important that his ears was not meant to hear.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:44 am
(Well it doesn't really matter if you yourself as a person knows that my akatsuki RPC is undercover in akatsuki, as long as anyone's RPC doesn't know then it's fine.)

Kazuo nods. "Thankyou." He watches and makes sure that it was completely swallowed then walks back into the office. He sits at his desk and looks around waiting for anyone that needed him to speak. Meanwhile he sits and begins writing.  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:00 am
Rita walks up to the Raikage's desk, bowing Rita says "Hello Raikage i am Rita Shenzaki a gennin of leaf and i am here for the chuunin exams. I thought i might as well be polite and greet the Raikage the one who is organizing it.".  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:09 am
The clones nodded and dispersed, all of the knowledge of the shadow clone went to Hiro.  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:18 pm
Kazuo Hatake
Raikage, Salamander Sage, Shinatobe Host
User ImageKazuo smiles and looks at Rita. "Well it is nice to meet you. I am glad you came."

User Image  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games