Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
Moonie's Ramblings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 2594 2595 2596 2597 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:33 am
*listens to the Prologue from Anastasia*

Such beautiful music...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:46 am
*dances around her room*

I'm going to head off soon to have some lunch, then I'll be back.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:35 pm
I'm back from lunch.

---

I've been chatting with my friend, and it's interesting hearing the contrast of weather. It's a thunderstorm over where she is ((Germany)). And snowflakes have been falling off and on over here. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:40 pm
*prints out a couple copies of her resume for her interview for tomorrow*

Pretty much done getting everything ready for my interview.

I'll probably just glance over some sample job interview questions again to refresh my mind of potential questions that might be asked.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:10 pm
La di da...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:27 pm
*watches snowflakes fall*

eek

Man those snowflakes are big! About the size of a quarter... maybe bigger.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:51 pm
Alright... I'm going to answer some example job interview questions here. It might help me think my answers through a bit more being able to write it down. And what not...

So... yeah...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:57 pm
((By the way... the job interview is for a position for Blockbuster Video. Just thought I would put that out there.))

Tell me about yourself
My name is Christine ------. I graduated from ----- College in June 2009 with my Associates in English. This summer I'm continuing my education by attending Washington State University. I'm hoping that while I'm attending school, I can get a job that I will enjoy doing. A lot of the volunteer work and job experience opportunities I've had has revolved around activities I love doing - helping others and introducing people to new entertainment, whether it's novels, music, movies, or other types of entertainment.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:03 pm
What experience do you have in this field?
I watch several movies each week, and on some occasions, I see movies in the theater. With my wide range of movies, both new and old, I feel I have a good knowledge of the movie industry. I've also taken several theatre classes, both in high school and in college. Some were stage oriented, while another was TV/Movie Acting oriented. I feel with these classes, it has helped me better understand what goes on behind the scenes and what all is done to make a production, such as movies. Overall, I think with my knowledge from a viewer's perspective and an actor's perspective, I have a good sense of what movies would suit a customer's interest.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:06 pm
((I've been asked this question before during my past interviews.))

What do co-workers say about you?
My co-workers say that I'm hardworking and a "pleasure to work with". They are pleased with the fact that I do my best at finishing required tasks. They also like the fact that if I finish with my tasks, I will ask if there is more work that is needed to done or if someone needs help.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:09 pm
((I've been asked a question similar to this...))

Why do you want to work for this organization?
I want to have a job that I will enjoy doing, and is oriented with things I enjoy. This job fits into that category. By working with this organization, I hope to introduce customers to movies they may like, according to other movies they've enjoyed or liked.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:11 pm
Why should we hire you?
I feel that both my knowledge from a viewer's perspective and an actor's perspective, helps me have a better knowledge of the movie industry. I believe these assets will make me the best candidate for the position, because I will be able to provide the best service in introducing customers' to movies they will enjoy.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:16 pm
((Been asked a similar question to this before...))

What would your previous supervisor say your strongest point is?

My previous supervisors would say that I have a positive attitude and and a great team player. I'm hardworking and I stay calm during stressful situations. Also, my creativity is useful during certain tasks needed, such as making posters or slideshows advertising certain objects.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:20 pm
((Been asked this one too...))

What qualities do you look for in a boss?
Qualities I look for in a boss is someone who is as knowledgeable able the merchandise being sold/rented as those working on the floor; someone who is easy to work with, someone who is open-minded and is willing to listen to suggestions, someone who is aware of what's going on with the business and the team that works there. I also enjoy a boss who has a good sense of humor.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:24 pm
La di da...

Okay... I think I'm gonna do pretty well with this interview.

Oh... how I would love to get the job. xd Probably one of the jobs that I've applied for that I would really love having. The others was working at the libraries in my area. 3nodding

*sighs* Guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens in the near future.  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 2594 2595 2596 2597 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games