Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Hippie Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild promoting peace, love and music. 

Tags: Hippie, Flower Child, Peace, Love, Music 

Reply The Gaian Hippie Guild
Introduce yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who are you?
I am I
34%
 34%  [ 53 ]
This person
9%
 9%  [ 15 ]
A person
8%
 8%  [ 13 ]
An odd ball
31%
 31%  [ 49 ]
Gold Gold *Clicky Clicky*
16%
 16%  [ 25 ]
Total Votes : 155

Peace Love And Skate

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:38 pm
Looking for my post here. And I didn't make one. s**t xD ALrighty then, I'll have to MAKE ONE! YES, Indeed. Okay... .. If you can't read my gaia name, you are either stoned, lazy, or ignorant, and I shouldnt have to say it, But my name is Skyler, but Sky for short, I'm pagan, vegetarian, Into 20 dollar bills, surviving in the underground, and fighting the system, all at the age of 13. Very soon I turn 14, on july 26th, so ******** yeah! Thats me wink  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:29 am
I'm a 17-year-old female named Kelsey. I live in Texas! I've had a love for animals and nature since childhood, and I think it helped to spawn my peace-loving, tree-hugging ways. I'm extremely interested in conservation and hope to major in zoology so that I may be able to help mother earth and the wonderful creatures that live on it! I hope to grow in my beliefs and better find my way. 3nodding  

OH EM GEE!

brittany_3_9_8

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:47 am
Im Brittany for thoe of you who couldnt just guess, im 15, and i live in northern California in a quiet conservative suburb. religion-wise, i used to be a christian and really ignorant and stupid, but now im more of a pagan. i love animals, but im more interested in the truth, so i take journalism classes.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 12:21 am
Hello all! I'm referred to as satin I'm 20 yrs old and a full fledged hippie. My major is environmental studies xp
I like all sorts of music and writing. I love to sing and dance and talk to people so I can learn new things and gain new perspectives. I'm very laid back (go figure) and very knowledgeable about our friend mary jane (like in the science way, teehee).
I found this guild while doing numerous searches on the guild search thingy. This was those only hippy/pro-pot guild I could find and I had to join!
Buuuut that's about it! Happy toking!

PS everyone should rent grandma's boy. especially if you're into gaming and smoking 4laugh  

satinandsmoke

Ralph Spacecat

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:47 pm
Aloha folks!

Hey hey, Name's Bernie, nice to be here. A little about me, I suppose? I'm 22, from Canada, bit of a loopy fellow. I enjoy dressing in bright colours, because I feel they express a little bit of my personality. I love to laugh, or make others laugh. I'm usually pretty happy, relaxed and laid-back. I'm fairly optomistic, although sometimes I can be what I call, pess-optomistic (the glass is only half full? lol).

I'm into a bit of new age-ish stuff, I like to read books about spirituality and such, I'm also amatuerly into yoga and meditation. Not that I think this makes me a hippie, but I'm also a major pot-smoker. I don't really always strike people as such, but I'm a 1-2 time a day toker. Although I sometimes toke purely recreationally, I'm much more into toking for spiritual or inspirational reasons

I'm not a vegetarian, but I am quite a fan of the cooking. I make some pretty good tofu stirfrys and textured soy protien lasagnas. I do beleive humans are meant to eat meat, but certainly not as much as we do, and it's not very neccessary with the alternatives available today.

I have some rather feminine qualities about me, and as such I'm often mistaken for gay, but hey, you gotta be who you are, one's personality and interests don't determine ones sexual preference, nes pas?

So I joined this guild, not neccessarily considering myself a hippie, but I at least feel I share common grounds. Look forward to gettin' to know some of yas!

~Bernie  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:34 pm
I'm not good with this introduction s**t, but whatevz.
soooososo
Hello, I'm Vexxed. I am 17, and I live in Michiganland.
I'm into folk, reggae, ska, electroninca, indie and world music.
anddd
I plan to major in environmental science once I go off to college in a year, hopefully in Alaska.  

Vexxed

sulken_ember

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 11:05 pm
hello. i'm into saving the environment and all that stuf.
i've been a vegetarian for 5 years goinng on six and will never go back. i love pets and animals(especially cats!!) and am damn set on keeping them alive. they're not yummy and they don't deserve to die for our pleasure. (well, at least i don't like the taste, i used to but not any more)

anyways....hi! peace and lov! peace and love!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 6:24 pm
Name: Mal the Awesomeness
AKA: Noodle

Guten Tag (Geman for Hi) My name is Mal. I'm 16 and a total Hippie, inside and out. I love the philosophy, styles, and music of the 60s.  

Thresholdian-Summer

[Strawberry.Fields]

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:06 pm
Hello. My name is Natalie, but just call me by some form of my username. I'm sixteen years old and a junior in high school. If you just saw me you wouldn't particularly think I was a hippie, but my views on things are definitely hippie-ish. I'm very much for peace, human rights, civil liberties, etc.I'm more of a hippie on the inside I guess, though I do like hippie style and apparel. I'm really into international affairs, politics, languages, cultures, etc. After college I'd like to do something with the UN in human rights or cultural stuff. I love to read. One last thing, I love the Beatles!

Peace and Love.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:14 am
Hey everybody what is up? I am new to the guild. Uhh I live in Kansas, and yeah, I have one best friend, my smoke budie too, and everything is pretty okay.  

Tuesday Child

_-iamoftheuniverse-_

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 3:30 pm
Hello!I'm Maggie.I'm not going to tell my age unless some one wants me to ninja .But any way, I'm in love with The Beatles, and I'm a total hippie, plus I get teased about it every day. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 2:08 pm
I'm the one they call Rhio. I live in northern MS (close to Memphis). I guess I could go into what makes me a hippie, but I don't think that there should be guidelines for that. I'm 20 and the mother of one beautiful little boy. I'm a festival-goer. I love camping, bonfires, and live jams with friends. I don't really get into anime, or video games at all really. I'm just here to meet people, because I love people. Anywhats, it' a pleasure to be here.  

OrhioCookie

Hirotaka_411

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:00 pm
I'm Hiro. domokun  
The Gaian Hippie Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items