Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avatar: New Age of the Four Nations

Back to Guilds

An Avatar: The Last Airbender role-playing guild for AVATARDS! 

Tags: Avatar, Airbending, Firebending, Waterbending, Earthbending 

Reply Earth Kingdom
Omashu Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Foolish_One 102

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:05 pm
dante gets up and walks out of omashu  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:12 pm
User Image
Lu "Xian" Shang, The Earthbound Immortal

"Been so long." Xian returned to the city of Omashu, his home away from home. "Hasn't really changed much has it?" He joined the occupants of the nearby tea house to relieve him of the day's stress.

Zero was dead now. He was finally at peace.  

Taigamma
Vice Captain

Shadowy Paladin

8,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200

i_am_coolest_person_alive

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:20 pm
Ben Brown walked into the tea shop as well. The night before a man had come to him in a dream telling him that he needed to get to this particular shop because he would meet someone very important in how his life would play out and eventually end. When he saw Xian as the only person there, he sat down across from him at the table and introduced himself. As he was waiting for a response, he grabbed the menu and started flipping through it to see all of the different varieties of tea that they had.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:45 pm
User Image
Lu "Xian" Shang, The Earthbound Immortal

Xian introduced himself back before returning to his tea. "I don't think I've ever seen you before. What brings you to these parts?"  

Taigamma
Vice Captain

Shadowy Paladin

8,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200

RADiiO SiiLENCE

Desirable Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:27 pm
Nita sighed as she entered the City of Omashu, she wasn't planning on stopping but her stomach was growling so loud she just needed some food and really good tea. And though she wouldn't admit it, she was kinda lost. Who knew find the 'Great Walled City' would be so hard.

After wondering around Nita found a tea shop and sat at a table. She glanced around while pulling out a map. She bit her lip as she tried to map out where to go. She ordered some tea and soup as she kept studing the map.

"At this rate I could just learn Earthbending myself." she grumbled to herself as she ate her soup and drank her tea, glancing around the shop and hoping news of her being the Avatar hadn't reached Omashu yet.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:25 pm
After awhile of starring at the map with confusion Nita decided to ask the only two peoplein the shop. She paid what she owed, grabbed her stuff and headed over.

"Excuse me, sorry to interupt but do either of you know how to get to Ba Sing Se?" she asked waiting for a response from either of them.

[OOC: Sorry, just didn't want to wait forever for someone to reply, but now I wait again...]  

RADiiO SiiLENCE

Desirable Prophet

RADiiO SiiLENCE

Desirable Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:39 pm
After awhile Nita shook her head and asked one of the waiters where to head, and with that she headed to Ba Sing Se to find a Earthbending Teacher.

[[Sorry just didn't seem like people posted here at all...]]  
Earth Kingdom

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces