Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avatar: New Age of the Four Nations

Back to Guilds

An Avatar: The Last Airbender role-playing guild for AVATARDS! 

Tags: Avatar, Airbending, Firebending, Waterbending, Earthbending 

Reply Water Tribe
Northern Water Tribe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Li Bei Fong
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:26 pm
Haru looks at the princess with a face of surprise
When do you want to go?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:26 pm
"Aww but zakuro! they waved back! Come on noo!" The twins complained. The two water tribe boys shrugged to each other. "They were cute..oh well" They said and walked away. "Zakuro! theyr leaving nooo!" the twins complained.  

makoto346
Crew

1,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100

Loveless the Ponyo Onion

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:28 pm
(( Woot! I was able to stay on a little bit longer... ))

Houka smirked, waving his hands and reforming the ice on the buildings. He quickly turned to the claws and turned them back into water; he had just made it in time. He sighed and hopped back onto the water.

"Finally I found you," he said with a yawn. "Avatar Koyuki, I challenge you to a duel. I want to see if you're worthy of being called 'Avatar'. That, and I..." Houka frowned and looked down into the water, silent for a moment. "No, I must do this..." he murmured.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:29 pm
Lucifer appears behind houka. "Houka please stop!" Lucifer wields a few daggers.  

makoto346
Crew

1,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100

Loveless the Ponyo Onion

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:35 pm
Houka glared at Lucifer. "You again...? Tch. You wouldn't understand! Butt out!" He looked back to Koyuki. "So what do you say, Avatar?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:35 pm
Koyuki stared at the boy and sighed. "I decline your challenge," she said and went onto the ice. "Why do you want me so badly?"

Zakuro still held onto the twins and still looking at the guy. "Tomorrow sound good and what's your name?" She asked and sighed. "I don't care if they were hot, you two are too young for romance."  

Blaise1897
Vice Captain

makoto346
Crew

1,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:37 pm
"Awww but Zakuro! their almost getting away!" They said to her. "Were not to young were not!" The twins complained trying to break free.

"Houka i do understand! pleases stop!" Lucifer yelled.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:39 pm
Houka narrowed his eyes. "To be honest, I couldn't give a damn about you. But you're the one person who will help me find who I desire to find the most. There's someone who wants an audience with you, and I will take you to them." Houka took a stance. "Whether you comply or not." Lucifer was starting to anger Houka, but he was not his concern right now.

How could HE understand!? Houka thought to himself.

Loveless the Ponyo Onion

Li Bei Fong
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:40 pm
My name is Haru, Haru Bei Fong.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:42 pm
User Image
The "Junsai Honoo" Bender

"I hate it when my hypotheses are right..." she sighed. She took to the shadows, near the Avatar, ready to defend her if she seriously won't fend for herself. She knew how the bounty hunters were; The Fire Nation took something they loved the most and use it against them. And that's exactly what this guy fell for... Now he's power-hungry for the desire to get it back.

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Blaise1897
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:53 pm
Zakuro chuckled a little and then let the twins go. "Happy?" She asked the twins and extended a hand out to Haru. "Nice to meet you Haru."

Koyuki sighed and made ice daggers this time and flung them towards the boy. "You will not take me away." She said and bended the water into a spout and she was at the top of it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:55 pm
The twins went back to the ledge. "Aww their gone!" The twins said sadly. "Their gone thanks alot zakuro!" The twins pouted.  

makoto346
Crew

1,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100

Li Bei Fong
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:55 pm
Nice to meet you as well princess. Its an honour to be able to take you out tommorow.
Haru looks at the twins and just chuckles
you two are two of the youngest men chasers i have ever seen.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:00 pm
(( Fah, sorry >.< G2g D: See you tomorrow! ))  

Loveless the Ponyo Onion

makoto346
Crew

1,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:01 pm
(buh bye!)

The twins are still pouting. "the best you ever know too!" The twins said in sync. The were still mad at zakuro. "Zakuro you big meanie!"  
Water Tribe

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games