Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avatar: New Age of the Four Nations

Back to Guilds

An Avatar: The Last Airbender role-playing guild for AVATARDS! 

Tags: Avatar, Airbending, Firebending, Waterbending, Earthbending 

Reply Fire Nation
Ember Island Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Arkon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:08 pm
Sighing inwardly on himself, Hogosya released the girl. Lifting the ground beneath her, he launched her back onto her balcony.

"Remember, I warned you. I really didnt want to do this."

Facing the open door, he stomped up a rock and punched it into three different peices. The first one he kicked, and the other two he jammed with his fingers, sending smaller rocks after the first larger one.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:25 pm
Raikou stopped when he saw the incoming rocks. Since he wasn't in the doorway yet, he wasn't hit by them. He rounded the corner quickly, seeing Hogosya. Unable to see his child, his rage grew instantly. He shot several bolts of lightning at him. Unlike his daughter, his shots rarely missed.  

Katagonia

Sinuous Goat

37,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Elocutionist 200

Lord Arkon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:33 pm
Even though he knew the rocks wouldnt hit the bender, he had shot those rocks to destroy the enterance to the house, hoping to make the bender wary of coming out. It hadnt worked.

The older man had come out furiously, rapidly shooting lightning at him.

Lightning bender, tactic 3-A relying once again on military training, he assumed the horse stance and stomped three times, causing stone spikes to shoot out of the ground and intercept the bolts. Raising his hand, he caused another rock to jump out of the ground and surround one of the benders arms. Finally, with the bender weighed down like he was, he picked up a large rock, and shot it at him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:00 pm
((I'm sorry. You're a 20 year old guy. Do you honestly think that you can beat a Master Fire Bender? That's kind of being a Gary Stu . . . It just wouldn't work. You're pretty much stating that no one is too hard to beat for Hogosya.))
The man dodged the rocks meant to entrap his arms easily, then shooting lightning at the incoming rock. When that was done, he shot another lightning bolt at the kid.  

Katagonia

Sinuous Goat

37,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Elocutionist 200

Lord Arkon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:19 am
(Well, Hogosya is trained to deal with Fire Benders. he was trained since he was a boy, and is on his way to a master himself.)

Shooting up another rock spike to block the lightning, Hogosya called up two more rocks, and fired the scatter shot again (the thing he did earlier to the doorway) spreading it out farther, so it was harder to dodge.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:23 am
Lee heard fighting and jumped up to see what it was when he say Hogosya he said to himself 'what is he doing here again.'

Blade watched the fight "Well you are quit the bender but you seem like you need help, should I go no lets see how he handles it."  

RamboTiger

Friendly Tycoon

8,700 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200

Katagonia

Sinuous Goat

37,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:39 pm
((? So, you're telling me that a 30-something Master Fire Bender is no match for a 20 year old Earth Bender? I'm sorry, but there's something wrong with that picture. You're borderline god-modding. No - you are god-modding. And any 'rock spike' would be shattered by the lightning.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:02 pm
(http://avatar.wikia.com/wiki/Toph_Bei_Fong#History Im pretty sure if a twelve year old can beat most fire benders, then I can avoid being killed by one. Also, in terms of lightning, every attack can be blocked or else the fire benders would kill everyone. If you notice, ive never said something that would immediently beat someone. Ive only done normal level attacks. While this "Master Fire Bender" and his daughter can shoot lightning around. Excuse me if I try coming up with a few attacks that can try to equal a lightning blast coming towards me.)  

Lord Arkon

Katagonia

Sinuous Goat

37,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:15 pm
((Well, I don't know if you've noticed this, but YOU ARE NOT TOPH BEI FONG. SHE IS A MASTER EARTH BENDER, AIDED BY THE ABILITY TO FEEL THE VIBRATIONS IN THE GROUND DUE TO HER BLINDNESS MAKING EVERY OTHER SENSE HEIGHTENED.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:15 pm
(I never said my senses were heightened either, and Toph used the same technique I am. And Hogosya is part of the Bei Fong line.)  

Lord Arkon

Katagonia

Sinuous Goat

37,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:05 am
((I NEVER SAID HOGOSYA'S SENSES WERE HEIGHTENED. UGH. I DON'T KNOW WHY I EVEN BOTHER TO RP IN THIS GUILD.))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:04 am
(Your not trying to kill each other so just roleplay both of you and get over it, I mean so what who cares whos right and whos wrong.)  

RamboTiger

Friendly Tycoon

8,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200

Lord Arkon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:11 pm
(Guy's got a point...Lets move on shall we)

Realizing that this fight could go on until half the island is destroyed, Hogosya launches himself up onto the balcony and pushes past the girl into the house.

At least while he is in here, that bender cant use his fire unless he wants to burn his own house down.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:44 pm
(Um? what happend everyone sorta just droped this whole thing and stoped posting. I'm sorry but I just wanted to roleplay you know not to make anyone mad and quit sweatdrop )  

RamboTiger

Friendly Tycoon

8,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200

Lord Arkon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:49 am
(sorry ryan, i dont think this was a popular thread anyway, im going to move to another part of the fire nation.)  
Fire Nation

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff