Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Will I escape or break? (Full and Started) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 7:37 pm
User Image
xoxoxoxɃuruu_&&_Ϊchigoxoxoxox

User Image User Image
Buruu blinked, and tried to hide her face in his chest again, not wanting him to see her all torn up like she was. She tried to grab his shirt to pull herself close to him again, but she locked eyes with him just as he had said he'd promise never to be an idiot and pick up random, demonic swords ever again. Well, he actually promised he'd be better, which was the same thing. "I believe y--" she was about to finish just as his lips met hers in a slightly frenzied passion. She giggled a bit, slipping her eyes closed. Her hand slipped to his shoulders again, as she deepened the kiss.

Ichigo nodded her head at Alice, smiling. She had undertsood what Alive was rying to say, and knew it would be hard for her to be kind. She waved happily as she exited, and looked over at Yumiko. "Really? Good!" She smiled, giving the girl a hug. She pulled out, as she started trembling all over with excitment. "We'll have to get up a bit earlier, adn Dereck'll have to give us permisson. Oh, it'll be so fun! C'mon, Yumiko, you need to go to bed, so you have some energy stored up~!" She said, as she pushed the chair out, and dragged Yumiko up the stairs, to where the girl had woken up that morning. She opened the door for the girl, waved, then ran upstairs to her own bedroom, throwing herself at her flower bed, and curling up. She still trembled from the excitment. She waited for Buruu to come, so she could tell her her plan.  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 7:56 pm
Otosu held the kiss for a moment longer before pulling away slowly not wanting the moment to end but it had too. "I think we should get going, I mean it's pretty late, plus, I'm sure you want to wash your hair and clean you dresses, of course we could save that for tomorrow, I could help you with it since I'm the one that made the messes on all of them.."  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Battle: Defender 100

polarisyn

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 9:22 am
User Image
Yumiko Matsumoto

Yumiko smiling at Ichigo as she felt Ichigo tremble with excitement. "Wait but what about the dishes?" Yumiko said, but it was to late she was already being dragged to her room. "Dereck..." Yumiko whispered. "Okay, I'll meet you in the kitchen." She said as Yumiko walked through the door. "Good Night!" Yumiko said, as she walked to the bathroom taking a shower and brushing her teeth, coming out wearing a pink and white striped shirt and a pink pants with kitty symbols on the bottom. Curling up in the bed she soon fell asleep.  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 9:33 am
User Image
Alice

Coming out of the bathroom as hot steam rushed out into her room clearing up as the cold air and hot air collided. Alice only wearing a white long sleeves t-shirt her hair dripping with water her face flushing from the hot stem, Alice trying button up her shirt, she place her hand under the bed reaching for her stuff bunny finding the bunny she was looking for Alice curled up in bed sighing. Hugging her bunny tight, she wondered what would she do if someone saw her like this. They won't come out alive, even if they beg. Remembering what Ichigo said about the picnic she wondered what should she wear...."Ugh! No I won't think about this!" She said pouching her head repeatedly trying to not focus on the subject, Grabbing her sheets of blanket she angrily curled up and tried to sleep.  

polarisyn

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 11:24 am
((Sorry can't let this die...))
Otosu continued, "Well you can think about it, I won't force the answer out of you." He smiled and slowly pulled away. He waved to Buruu before running down the hall. He kept running until he was in his room and then he laughed, "Man what a hectic day.." Otosu then walked over to the bathroom, jumped into the shower, came out, put on some boxers, brushed his teeth, walked over to the bed and fell flat on his face without even pulling the covers around him. He was already out and snoring.  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 10:08 pm
yay im back with a plan.)
User Image

Fenix paced back and forth in his room after bringing baruus pets back,he sighs and stands facing where he knew dereck would show up. "I hope your watching this lovely scene of drama the swords have caused...i know you had atleast SOMETHING to do with them ariving here. so dereck come out and explain yourself...." He knew it sounded a bit like an order but he felt bold today.
(we need to set a time limit that way theres a reason to hurry to find the exit.)  

miller4595

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 11:10 pm
((If you do that people will just say that they found the exit in there tenth post kind of a deal.))  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 12:34 pm
User Image
xoxoxoxɃuruu_&&_Ϊchigoxoxoxox

User Image User Image
Buruu stood for a few moments, her eyes still pressed closed as a ghost of Otosu's lips rested on hers. She let her eyes flutter open, and giggled a bit, before prancing down to the third floor, and into her room. Ichigo was already out cold, so she quietly took a quick shower and changed her clothes. She layed on her flower bed, her back facing Ichigo's back, and let their tails get tangled with each other's. A few moments later, she fell into a very deep sleep, dreaming of nothing but her pets and Otosu.

( Sorry I haven't gotten on. I just graduated and it was this huuuge big deal and my best friend is over and I feel bad getting on the computer for hours at a time when she's over.
And, about the whole escaping thing, I was thinking that after three days of searching, you have to give up or find it. So this is one day, the picnic tomorrow would be another, then they'd only have one day to find it. :'D )

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 12:41 pm
User Image
Dereck Ryukia
The Master of the House

Dereck chuckled as he appeared infront of Fenix. He looked very amused by what the boy had asked him, and you could tell he was trying not to burst into loud, never ending laughter. "Oh, Fenix. Don't you think my love for tortusing Buruu is answer enough?" He answered his question, with a sly tone about his voice. He, of course being evil, loved to put Buruu through all sorts of torture. Giving the swords to that boy was just a very easy way to do so. "Though, if you think I lead the boy to the swords, you are mistaken. He was just drawn to them by his extreme need to be strong..." he chuckled darkly, shaking his head

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 1:49 pm
User Image

"Me and you know the power those things have,do you even understand what will happen if he has a thought that he might rather fight his way out?" For once fenix was worried dereck might have bitten off more then he could chew,the swords might have been even older then dereck though there was no way to prove it. "....Or maybe you've finally lost the ability to sense danger when it's right in front of your face." Fenix said trying to insult him,after all it wasn't as if he could bite him demon blood is very toxic even to a vampire like him and as for anything else there was a reason fenix choose the room.  

miller4595

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:39 am
User Image
Dereck Ryukia
The Master of the House

Dereck looked as if he had not thought this out, though in truth he had. He pushed himself off the wall he was leaning on, and waved his hand around like a poet. "Fenix, do not forget that the house itself can fight back. The room on the first floor that is always changing isn't the onyl one with a mind of its own," he said, as he placed a hand on his forehead. "And not all of Buruu's... 'Pets' are weak. Some of them are much, much, stronger, Fenix." He paused to look at Fenix. "I know what I'm doing."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:13 pm
User Image

"You say so but what happens if the blades take control and he becomes the mindless killing machine they want him to be? no creatures or sentient rooms will save us then." Fenix sighs and shakes his head with a smirk. "Also....what if i happen to choose to use the demonic sword?" Fenix asked giving dereck a defiant look.  

miller4595

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:53 pm
((Moving the story along))
"And that is the exact reason why I gave them up, there influence on me.." Otosu said this from the doorway, he was leaning on one side, a slight smirk on his face, "Plus I'm sure Dereck could have found a way to kill me if he wanted to.." How he got there was really a mystery by he himself, he just woke up standing there for the better or the worse of it he didn't know. "Didn't mean to interupt your conversation, though it does seem like I'm part of this little deal with the 'swords." He still felt the swords aura and he was naturally drawn to them though he resisted very easily as for some reason there power had diminshed.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:26 pm
(( Great, its the first day of summer. I'm wondering if I should post. Yesterday was Father's Day. I just came home from watching Toy Story 3, I'm bored. And have no plans on what to do in the summer. ))  

polarisyn

miller4595

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:29 pm
((im so sad,this looks to be dead casue not even mew posts anymore....))  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff