Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
John santan:Terror reborn (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:06 pm
Rex whined and ran off... chi sighed and wiped her face

(really? wow that how i pretty annilated the un babtized babies and made sure the women from the circle of lust didnt touch me lol... the only time that holy cross attack dosent work during the game is when the preists with the floaty purple thing above their head are there then you have to destroy them before you use the holy attack.... i beat the game in under 48 hours)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:12 pm
(Ah luckey! its taken me only a week to get to the last level you know what i should just stop playing it for a while and focus on my mass effect 2 and bioshock 2 games and final fantasy 13 games until i know i can beat it)

Kabal put his head again a display case tear still falling and he didn't realize it yet "Oh boy...this is just a big mess..." he said.  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:16 pm
she wiped it away and hugged him gently

(i beat mass effect two in like a week of stright play and school on top of it when i first came out...i had a real problem against the last boss in that, but i laid jacob lol i tried for that convict chick but she wouldent go for me lol... i really wasnt interestted in bioshock 2 its really short kinda like the last halo they coulda built more into it, i stopped playing final fantasy, they come out with pretty much the same ending every time lol)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:21 pm
(i have to go ill be on later or tomorro i have to get something to heat up my hermit crabs tank a little so they dont die... i like my room freezing lol... see ya later)  

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:22 pm
(Yeah i beat it too i am only on the last difficulty and trying not to let my any of my team die but damn Miranda and Jack keep dying all the time! and thing is I slept with jack XD and i just got kasumi Goto...shes like zaeed you can't talk to her)

He held her close and tightly "Chi i swear to god i do Love you and would do anything for you." he said and looked at her "If you need time to figure out yuor feeling i will give you the time you need.." he said and nodded looking her deep in the eye.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:07 am
she nodded and sighed

(did you do their special missions all of them have them, jack had the mission to go to the lab where she had grown up and destroy it and miranda had the mission to save her sister... i had the dr die, the chick with the mask, and like 2 others i forgot i havent played it in forever)  

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:22 am
(Yeah but that fight when you do jack missions loses there trust and i lost my loyalty to they die.....then Shepard died like once)

He looked at her and kissed her standing up "Again i will give you time." he said.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:48 am
nnooooo if you do it right you get equal everything i know my ex bf did the whole game in frount of me lol.... i wont be on today so im just warning u, my real dads coming to visit (im adopted) and im going to try my hardest to avoid him.... so yea)

she blushed softly and nodded  

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:21 pm
He nodded and stood up picking up the gun "So can you explain how you use this?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:28 am
Liz sat down at the edge of a huge cliff, looking out into the night.

"It's for the best, you know. He wasn't right for you anyway. Besides, who needs love?"

Liz just ignored him and continued staring at the stars.

John sighed. "You remind me so much of your mother. You were both stubborn and childish. Under different circumstances, I might laugh at the behavior."

Still, she stayed silent.

John walked up to her and sad down beside her. "Liz, I'm going to ask you a question, and I want you to be honest. What do you have left in this world?"

"Uh..." Liz thought a moment, "I have Kabal."

"And?"

"And....Jan."

"Ok. Anyone else?"

Liz thought for a moment again. "Well there is this one girl that comes into the restaraunt..."

"Do you know her name?"

"Do I have to?"

John sighed, "Hm...I guess this is something new. Usually the people I kill are terrebly missed by friends and family everywhere. You...well you're a bit of a nobody, aren't you?"  

Katie Wildheart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:09 am
Kabal put the gun back and payed for the cross bow and placed it on his back walking to the door he looked back and winked at chi "I am going for a walk to the river wanna come?" he asked and headed out the door.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:01 pm
seh smiled "yea wana spar... i bet i still am stronger than you" she grinned  

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:05 pm
He laughed and looked at her "Still....girl you were only faster than me..." he said "I ain't the same either I picked up some new skills in hell." he said and smiled.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:12 pm
"so? i did too" she smiled and smacked his @ss and ran off giggling  

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:13 pm
He laughed and ran after her "Hey get back here.." he said close on her tail.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games