Welcome to Gaia! ::

GGN Moderators' Guild - NOW OPEN

Back to Guilds

We are a guild of Captains, Vice Captains, and Crew helping out those of similar rank in need and working with developers to improve guilds. 

Tags: Captain, Vice Captain, Crew 

Reply Resources & Discussion
Introduce Yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Introduce Yourslef
  It Saves People
View Results

Utasa

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 3:37 pm
Hello i'm Zivas_Gambino my location the internet and i work as crew in "WhyNot?" guild...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 3:56 pm
I am me, that's all you need to know.  

Thonek

Revered Sex Symbol

11,000 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

DarkSerena

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:23 pm
Hello everyone! I just got invitied to the guild, which made me happy. whee

You can call me DarkSerena, or Dark, or Serena, or DS. Whatever you like. I am 19 and live in Pelham, NH in the US. I am going to college this fall for art at Franklin Pierce college in NH. whee

I am a plain ol' crew member in the United Tree Ninjas of Gaia guild (though I wish I were a VC; we'll see in the future). I like hanging out there lots. Everyone's very friendly, even if the guild has been pretty inactive lately. sweatdrop

So that's me! It's great to meet you all! heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:12 pm
First of all, it's nice to meet everyone. ^^

I'm ~GirlxPride~. I go by Pride mostly, but either word from my username is fine. I'm not too particular about that.

I'm 16-years-old and live in Massachusetts on the east coast of the United States and I love where I live. I mostly prawl around the guilds I'm part of more so than the Gaia forums... I don't really like it there. <.<;

I'm a crew member in the Shoujo-ai & Yuri Guild owned by Mistress Paco. I mostly post around in there but do like to hop around the other guilds. I'm a total music nut and gamer. I like fighting games and RPGs, as well as games like the Sims and Harvest Moon. I like all types of music except for country and really bad rap.  

~GirlxPride~

Rush The Mongoose

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 5:02 am
Hi there, I'm rush and I run the ~Sonic the Hedgehog guild~ As captain. I got invited and desided to check this place out, and so far this place seems alright ^^
I'm a HUGE Sonic fan of course, and I write sonic fanfiction and such. I also sonic roleplay, and I make alot of characters.
Here's my fursona, Rush:Clickeh
That spiffeh bit of art was drawn (and sprited) By my gf, furry. Furry is so great ^^ (Yes her name is furry, and she is a furry xD)
I'm a hardcore gamer, and will basically play anything I can get my hands on. Rpgs, Platformer, FPS ect. But of course my favorite series of all time is and forever shall be...SONIC!! Blue blur forever!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 3:06 pm
Hola heart

Im Ashley  

`A S H.

blu_aura

7,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 3:24 pm
I'm blu_aura... I'm 15 yrs. old. I'm a crew member of Dragons of Demise Rp and Writers Guild.... I spend some of my time there, but I'm mostly on InUyAsHa 2nD gEnErAtIoN. That's just an rp in which I play a beserker who wants revenger for his father making him a killer.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 7:26 pm
I moderate for:
-The Reality guild
-Wolf Pack Guild
-GAH! Gaian’s against Hacking

Reality: U have my own Sub-forum…. Sub-forum 94 Recruits of the unknown. Its all about Myth, Paranormal and the under world…
Wolf Pack Guild: It’s a newer guild, it has to do with RP’s in a wolf pack. We are still trying to get it up off the ground but we are getting there.
GAH!: Its about trying to support and help people who have been hacked or have too much gold and items to know what to do with. We will take all donations that will be kept in a mule account and divide them up at the end of each moth and give items and gold to the Hacking Victims.  

JlouCherrySodaPop

7,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

smooferboi420

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 8:08 pm
alright here we go,
my name is Watt, I live in Bloomington minnesota, I am 16.
I supose my hobbies are self explanitary after I say I'm a gamer,
for any further information feel free to ask and I'll answer to the best I can  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 9:58 pm
Call me Kurai and I'm the owner of the New Generations Guild  

Oronar Skirata

Beloved Seeker

FL1P7H1S

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:00 am
Hello all, I'm FL1P7H1S.
I am a sixteen year-old girl who resides in British Columbia, Canada, and I currently moderate three GGN guilds.

I work part-time as a cashier at a local grocery store, which, because of the usually random hours I'm scheduled for, limits my Gaia time.

My hobbies include role-playing, photography, drawing and moderating guilds (maybe it's because I'm a control freak? D: ).
I listen to J-Rock (Japanese Rock), and very few English-singing bands which include Interpol, Deftones, Reveille, and Pinback.

One of my goals in life is to become a GaiaOnline moderator, though that may be one of the harder ones to achieve.

Currently: I owe people art.

And a question: Who/How did you find me and why was I invited?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 4:50 pm
HI, am Alex and im 14 years old. I live in Miami. Umm... I like Hip-hop and Jazz. So I hope I have fun! whee Yes, like he said, how did you find me and why was I invited?  

Pipsquid

EyaniCarea

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:10 pm
Hi hi. i am EyaniCarea, but you can just call me Eyani. i live on the east coast and that reall all you gott know. ^^U i'm 15 and am a huge anime fan. i've been a member of gaia since October 12, 2005 and hope to stay here for quite a long time. i'm on gaia everday for as long as i can... when my computer is good and the internet doesn't act up. sweatdrop if i get to know you and i like you i'll be happy to be your friend. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:13 pm
Hi,

My name is Charlisse. Nice to meet the many different guild leaders. So many great guilds. Well I use to be active on gaia like 2 years ago and I use to run a Resident Evil rp. I chose only the best rp'ers out there who were literate and it was great fun. Ocassionally we had outsiders interfering since there was no such thing as a private guid back then.

Now I have my own guild and its great. I can have just the members I want without worries of any noobish players getting in and ruining the RP. So now i'm active again and its fun to be back on Gaia.

biggrin  

Charlisse

9,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Onicept

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:15 pm
Hi I am Onicept..Just call me Oni. I am also a anime fan and have been a user from 2005 on my old acount Onibokusu. Me and Eyani are part of the same guild....I am the Captain and she is a Co-captain...PM me if you would like to become friends mrgreen  
Resources & Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games