Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply old rps
The Demon's Passage Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:18 am
"That I do. It was my home as a witch. I did no wrong but with my bad luck someone more powerful than me cursed me then killed me and when I woke I was a demon"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:11 am
Massasooni looks around a bit as she spoke, nodding... though he didn't touch any items that he approched to look at closer. He smirks a bit before saying "Sounds like you got played..."  

Shadowing Death

Distinct Conversationalist

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:57 am
"Pretty much, the ones that cursed me I how you say spun their attempts to gain my hand."She turns to touch a rare scale that had fallen from a demon when she was a witch she had found it and brought it home  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:16 pm
Massasooni nods before looking over to see Luna was going to touch a scale that appeared to be from something from the underworld. He tilts his head approaching the scale. "... and this?" He asks, wanting to know why she had a scale laying around in her house.  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:22 pm
"when I was a child I found this after I woke in a clearing west of here. It was warm when I touched it. It didn't hurt me at all"She smiles cause it was still warm"I brought back here as a keep safe...and was hoping one day to return it to who it fell off of. This scale was on the one that saved me from my family that wanted to kill me because I was a lass and not a lad...They waited till I was older and after my mother died."She shakes her head as she saw the images in her mind. She pulled her hand away from the scale and went to look out the window. Her eyes were distant  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:39 pm
Massasooni looks at the scale as she told of finding it and then looks back up to Luna when she said it saved her. She looked like her past still really bothered her. He continues to look at Luna, his arms still crossed, and says "You still bothered by your past?... my own past isn't very grand either... at least you knew your parents, saw your parents, knew what it's like to be with your parents, or a family in general... had a home to go to when the weather's bad, a place to sleep... more items then what you had on you... I didn't have such luxuries... but I don't look back... learned to keep looking forward."  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:47 pm
"I am trying to keep looking forward....Aye I knew my parents...well parent. my father was never in the picture. I was never allowed at home when he came to visit. Those time I had to find a place to sleep"She shakes his head."It wasn't until I was 15 did I trully had a home to call my own away from anyone. Because I built it...I built this place over the years so I would have a place to live to stay out of the cold and bad weather. I grew up with rags to shield my body and if I asked for more I would get beaten. If it wasn't for the fact I could heal or do magic I wouldn't have what I have now"She closes her eyes and rubs the back of her neck"Yeah my past bothers me but I have taken pleasure in torturing my family and their descendants over the years since I became a demon"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:17 pm
Massasooni nods. "Sounds similar, but still is better then what I had... I was once caged and was about to be put in some freak show, but they left me alone for a minute and I broke out by using the bone they wanted to feed me, sharpened it, and picked the cage's lock before killing every one of my capturers... I was only 7 at the time... I didn't have the materials to build a successful home... nor did I know how... all I had was my body... I survived threw the summers, falls, and springs easy... winters were the harshest... I would barely make it threw them... some time later there was some sort of battle arena, where they'd accept people of any age to go in and fight... that was the only place I could even try to call 'home'... though it was nowhere near a home... people always try to kill me there... I always had to be on the move though, and the arena was only open once per year... you at least appeared human, nobody sticks around someone who looked as if they would kill you, and in fact everyone at that time would either run from me or try to attack at me. Imagine nobody trusting you, nobody looking you in the eye, nobody around, no land you can call home, nothing... not even a reflection... that's just what I had... but now I've got a bit more... my demon armor, my powerful sword, and my knowledge... but then... not one position, but pain." He says with a straight face.  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:23 pm
Luna looks at him. His words made her heart ache. She didn't show it though. She knew of somewhat of what he had to deal with.Part of her life was like that. With out thinking or realizing what she was doing she went to him and hugs him. Shocking the hell out of him since she hasn't touched anyone since well long before she was killed and that was a really long time ago  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:43 pm
Massasooni stood a bit in a fighting stance, seeing her suddenly come in for him, but was caught with a hug. He tilts his head, not really knowing what to do... he never was hugged... well, other then a bear hug... and he could tell that she wasn't trying to fight him. He leaves his arms open and asks, confused "Uh... whatcha doing?"  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:53 pm
Luna pulls back a little"Not really sure...I think I am hugging you"She lowers her arms. Somehow it felt nice to hug him. For once in her life she didn't feel another emotion when she touched someone. Some abilities don't leave. She was born an empathic and hated every moment of it she was a telepath as well but hasn't tried to use that skill in a long time. She stayed with the elements and now working on the shadows  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:55 pm
Ira smiled back.
(( :/ i hate school))  

LEUT_Red_Wolf

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:58 pm
(lol)

Jaded took her hand and places a kiss on it  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:00 pm
Massasooni raises an eyebrow. "To try to squeeze me to death or to say thanks?" He asks as he felt the hug had stopped, but it was weird... he wanted the hug, so he wraps his arms around her to enter a hug again.  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:03 pm
"thank you I think"She blinks when he hugs her. Luna smiles then hugs him again.It felt nice to be held. She hasn't felt this since she was 4 years old...Thats when things changed. She closes her eyes some and lays her cheek against his chest  
old rps

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games