Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Iwa Training Grounds (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X_Oxy_X

Invisible Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:22 pm

May stands upside down about ten feet up on a branch. "emotions can be a ones strongest weakness for a ninja she says retracting the claws in her boots and flipping mid air and landing on her feet keeping her arms crossed the whole fall.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:25 pm

Oxy Tsume
May stands upside down about ten feet up on a branch. "emotions can be a ones strongest weakness for a ninja she says retracting the claws in her boots and flipping mid air and landing on her feet keeping her arms crossed the whole fall.

((Do you have to suck so hard?))

Official Sasuke Uchiha

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:25 pm

Official Sasuke Uchiha
Oxy Tsume

LOLOLOL
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:29 pm

Official Sasuke Uchiha
Oxy Tsume

[[your one of the 1 million Sasuke cosplayers and you have the nerve to say i suck at least i am creative you Sasuke clone]]

X_Oxy_X

Invisible Hunter

Official Sasuke Uchiha

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:34 pm

Oxy Tsume
Official Sasuke Uchiha
Oxy Tsume

[[your one of the 1 million Sasuke cosplayers and you have the nerve to say i suck at least i am creative you Sasuke clone]]

((STFU i joined Gaia a day before Official Sasuke... I'm original b***h... Creative? That last line was freakin cheesy for a ninja to say.))
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:36 pm

User Image

Onexxdayxxmyxxfangsxxwillxxbex x
Longerxxandxxsharperxxthanxxanyonexxx x

THE STRONGER YOU ARE,
AND THE LONGER YOUR FANGS ARE,
YOU WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO SEE
THAT YOU ARE ALREADY TRAPPED IN MY CAGE...

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰

User Image

User Image

▎▎xxVelox Verbera Sokuryokuxx▎▎xxKumogakurexx▎▎xxJouninxx▎▎xxThe Blue Fang of the Eastxx▎▎xxANBUxx▎▎

Velox bit his lip as he tried not to burst out laughing from Shane's statement. "In a minute Shane." Velox then turned to the girl who had fancily fallen from a tree branch. "You act as if a shinobi like me doesn't not know that but sometimes the temptations of ones heart is stronger then the temptation to become invincible," he said to the girl with a wink.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

葵ーThe Blue Fang of the Eastー騎馬

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:38 pm

Official Sasuke Uchiha
Oxy Tsume
Official Sasuke Uchiha
Oxy Tsume

((STFU i joined Gaia a day before Official Sasuke... I'm original b***h... Creative? That last line was freakin cheesy for a ninja to say.))

Yeah but look at you now lol.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:38 pm

He glared at May, 'Another reason you're at the top of my hit list,' He thought to himself.

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

X_Oxy_X

Invisible Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:40 pm

"I wasnt saying it for your benifit it was intended for the benifit of a fellow genin not saying that you would ever be put in that position" May saysas her bats hang from the tow hooks on her cloak to rest. "but i diegress i must be off to train further" She says walking off again.

[[my net is going to drop and i probly won't have another connection for hours so goodnight]]
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:42 pm

User Image

THE STRONGER YOU ARE,

User Image

User Image

▎▎xxVelox Verbera Sokuryokuxx▎▎xxKumogakurexx▎▎xxJouninxx▎▎xxThe Blue Fang of the Eastxx▎▎xxANBUxx▎▎

Velox chuckled. He turned to Shane. "Shall we get going?"

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

X_Oxy_X

Invisible Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:42 pm

Official Sasuke Uchiha
Oxy Tsume
Official Sasuke Uchiha
Oxy Tsume

[[dude just because you were here first being one of a million damn nearly identical avatars doesn't exactly fall into the creative cosplay catagory]]
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:43 pm

Shane glared, ''Power isn't all that matters. I've been trying to tell people that my whole life. Guess I wasn't loud enough.'' He sighed, and then smiled at Velox, ''Yes, we shall.''

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:47 pm

User Image

THE STRONGER YOU ARE,

User Image

User Image

Velox grabbed Shane and hopped onto Haimaru. With a whistle Velox and Shane rode out the training grounds atop Haimaru.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:07 am

Oxy Tsume
Official Sasuke Uchiha
Oxy Tsume

((Says the one who's clan is pretty much Inuzuka with benifits. And who's character is supposed the stereotypical cool and emotions are weak ninja. Very creative.
^ Sarcasm to the max.))

Ryoko watched Velox take the younger ninja away. He smirked, feeling particulary mischeivious. "I do apologize, but I must take my leave. Oh, and Lenon. Be prepared, because you will die today." Ryoko smirked, flashing a few seals and sinking into the ground.

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

Official Sasuke Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:44 am

Oxy Tsume
"I wasnt saying it for your benifit it was intended for the benifit of a fellow genin not saying that you would ever be put in that position" May saysas her bats hang from the tow hooks on her cloak to rest. "but i diegress i must be off to train further" She says walking off again.

[[my net is going to drop and i probly won't have another connection for hours so goodnight]]

((What is a saysas? whats a diegress? oh you mean Digress? Sorry I don't speak retard very fluently))
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games