Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Kyushu Town
[PUBLIC] Kyushu Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Adel Aensland

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:56 pm
User Image

*pats down on the swing next to him*
Sure, give it a go... or if you prefer, you can always
take this spot right here
*pats his lap,smirking playfully*

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:03 pm
It doesn't hurt me.
You wanna feel how it feels?
You wanna know, know that it doesn't hurt me? You wanna hear about the deal I'm making?
If I only could, oh...

He watched Kage go with the nurse ten looked to Haru, "My name is Aidan... and yes, I really would like to know what the hell happened..." He said softly, walking after the irritatingly flirtatious male.

You don't wanna hurt me

But see how deep the bullet lies.
Unaware that I'm tearing you asunder. There's a thunder in our hearts, baby.
So much hate for the ones we love? Tell me, we both matter, don't we?
If I only could, oh...

iStalkStalkers

X-Chaotic_Aeon-X

11,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:11 pm
Albel smiled and took a seat right next to him. And swung back and forth on the swing. "Wow it is fun nyuu hehe" He giggled happily  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:12 pm
Haru grinned,
"Well I was pritty sure he was dead, looks like he managed to get away again. Hmmm well to put it nicely kid, we're bad people." he said looking as though that was an acheivment,
"Now last night our friend Kage, he won around ohhh 100 000 dollar's in a poker game, that he rigged, the ones he was playign against were some rich mob members, they knocked him out and beat him around alittle, apparently he managed to get out. lucky him." he said laughing alittle, "My name is Haru, I'm the.... fix it guy of our 'group'... well anyway, what about you Cutie? when did you come into our little story?"

((I got a pic for Haru~
User Image  

HandsomeStanly

Sparkly Gekko

9,100 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

iStalkStalkers

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:23 pm
It doesn't hurt me.
You wanna know, know that it doesn't hurt me? You wanna hear about the deal I'm making?
If I only could, oh...

Aidan listened, biting his lip lightly, why did he have to get mixed in with this kind of thing? Sure showed him fro trying to be social. Mob members, gamblers... why didn't he just stay home? All he did at the park on a normal day was watched people, but no, today he went to the park then got in a conversation. "...A round three forty five today." He muttered, giving a little sigh, not sure if he was irritated or upset with himself for being so drawn to bad characters. Right now he wanted to go home, take a shower, eat mac and cheese and cuddle with Churro. Not get involved with this kind of thing, but he was already here, might as well see what happens with Kage then head home.

You don't wanna hurt me

If I only could, oh...

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:28 pm
Albel swung back and forth,enjoying the swingset.It really was fun.
"Hehehehe"

X-Chaotic_Aeon-X

11,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

HandsomeStanly

Sparkly Gekko

9,100 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:32 pm
haru recognuzed the look on Aidans face and sighed looking up at the ceiling,
"Look... Aidan..." he muttered now useing his name, "Don't judge Kage, ok? Hes a good person, he's just made alot of mistakes." he looked at Aidan, "he needs someone like you. Who know's how much longer he's gonna last, if the mob dosn't kill him, he might do it himself." he said shaking his head, "I need a drink..."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:38 pm
It doesn't hurt me.
If I only could, oh...

Aidan blinked in surprise, after a moment giving a little nod of understanding once the things settled in his head, maybe he could pull Kage out of the mess he was in, it was less dangerous then just getting more involved... He couldn't let someone just kill themselves in that sense... Kage had saved him earlier...well he got him in to the s**t, but they got out... "Alright..." He said softly, sitting down in the waiting chairs and watching the floor for a moment as he thought silently to him self.

You don't wanna hurt me

If I only could, oh...

iStalkStalkers

X-Chaotic_Aeon-X

11,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:41 pm
Albel jumped off the swing. "Well by mister thanks for showing me the swings, let's play again sometime, but I have to go look for my cousin now bye bye" Albel waved and continued his search.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:52 pm
After an hour passed the nurse walked out smiling at the two men,
"He's awake if you'd like to see him." she said plesently. Haru nodded and patted Aidan in the back, "Nice meeting you cutie, tell the moron I wish him well." he smiled walking out before Aidan could ask him why he left.  

HandsomeStanly

Sparkly Gekko

9,100 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Nico-Selvatico

Durem Wildcat

38,875 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Candy Massacre 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:56 pm
Jaiden stood hands in his pockets watching Albel. "Here kitty kitty kitty," he gave a little whistle catching the little Neko's attention.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:58 pm
It doesn't hurt me.
If I only could, oh...

Aidan gave a little nod when he said it was nice to meet you, as though to say, 'it was nice meet you too,' but before he could actually speak the man had left. So after a pause he got up and walked to the room the nurse said they could see Kage in, but alone, just with a message from that odd man as he entered with a soft smile as not to disturb what ever peace there was.

You don't wanna hurt me

If I only could, oh...

iStalkStalkers

X-Chaotic_Aeon-X

11,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:58 pm
Albel stopped and twitched his ears when he heard someone calling him. He instantly ran to the person. "Nyuu"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:03 pm
Kage smiled at Aidan when he walked in,
"Thanks again kid, Haru didn't give you to much trouble did he? that man is unbeliveable..." he muttered, "but he was the only one I knew, kinda sad really." he said laughing alittle.  

HandsomeStanly

Sparkly Gekko

9,100 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:05 pm
Yuki_Sempi
I may be smiling on the outside...

User ImageKazuo
Sunny pulled on Kazuo's hair, purring as the young teen giggled. "Aww, come on Sunny, stop that..." He looked up at the kitten, who finally let go of his hair and mewed. "Cute..." He muttered with a small smile.
But inside I'm dying...

Night smiled, once again petting the kitten,"Yep."  
Kyushu Town

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games