Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Prophecies Through Clouded Eyes (( Open )) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:06 pm

(I posted as Renault talking to Osiris' character, but I didn't call him Brian. I just referred to him as some guy because it was night and whatnot.)

"Whoa!" Renault leapt backwards allowing Kikyo's attacks to pour in. "That was close huh Evie?" he asks. Renault takes a light step forward and stomps the next step causing an undulation in the ground toward the false Brian. "I respect that you came here. It certainly makes our job easy that you came alone too!" He looked over his shoulder at Evie and yelled,"Go lock up the house! We can't let this b*****d get in there!"

~~~

Lucas heard an elevator slam into the ground below. That was no other than Lena. His jumped from wall to wall as he fell slicing and dicing six other men while he descended further. He caught another wall and passed through it to the other side. He was in the main control room of the base now staring down weak scientists and the main computer that would shut the base down. "Perfect." He was still the material of the base and simply swam through the floor ending up before a scientist. He grabbed his shoulder and stabbed him, the blade exiting through his back. "Tell me where the weapons hold is! Now!" The scientist only poined up as blood fell from his mouth. "Thank you." Lucas retracts his arm blade and licks the blood that was traveling down in. He looked at the others and smirked as instantly, the floor opened up and either crushed them, or grated them to death. The machine was now defenseless and Lucas took full opprotunity. He created a massive crescent shaped blade and ran it through the gargantuan board slicing every wire in it. Soon after, the light flickered, then cut off completely. He could hear screams of fear coming from the upper levels and in seconds, he was up there with them.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:14 pm

User Image

Every light and other piece of electricity in the military base suddenly went out cloaking the entire area in darkness. Lena smirked maliciously. "Perfect," she said in a sinister tone. All around her, guards began to panic and scream in pain as Lena took care of them in every graphic and horrible way that was possible. Because it was so dark, the guards could not see her until it was too late.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Mikeyeatcookie

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:30 pm

opening an other door, Yuri opened it to a gorey scene, he stepped in and closed the door behide him, he watch as a guard hit the ground in a gorey mess, Yuri rose his head to see a shadey figure on the other side of the room, a guard tried to run past him to the door, yuri grabbed him by the throut like the guard had just walked into it, he tightened his grip and watched as he stuggled for air, Yuri's tight grip had more power put into it as he tightened his grip, the mans neck slowly began to bleed and a few seconds later his neck squashed until Yuri had the top of the spine, he removed the head and put the body aside then looked back on the shadey figure to see who it was
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:52 pm

Lucas went through more than fourteen people using the same new method. He would protrude two arms and a face from a wall and simple chew and swallow anyone that was frightened enough to get near him. The crunching of bones and the screaming of men and women was enough to do the trick. After they were all gobbled up, Lucas returned to his human shaped form and licked his fingers clean of the blood that was spilled upon them. "Too easy. I believe that equals...twenty-five? Yeah." Lucas couldn't see in the dark, but because he was the same material the building was, he was almost a part of it. "Lena." He called through the walls. "I know where the hold is, but I'm going to need you to open the doors." His body became flesh once more and he continued to lap his lips with his dark tongue. "Heh. Almost orgasmic I swear."

Mahareshi

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:55 pm

Brian watched as the hallways began to lock themselves. He was both happy and shocked, locking down meant those in safe rooms would stay safe, however it meant they weren't mving anywhere very fast. " Vincent! I need you to get to the control room, your mist body can slip through almost anything I need to to act fast! " He shouted as he looked back up at the girl. He gripped his sword and slashed the air several times, but because she could fly and he couldn't this would have to work. He leapt out of the massive hole in the ceiling and then looked around. He slashed through the air cutting down monsters that remained floating outside of the building. " Get down here you monster! ' He shouted up at Angelina. He swung his sword slashing at one more of the flying beasts, it's blood stained his clothes and covered his body.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:07 pm

User Image

Karana continued to cut down the creatures, but they just continued to come at them. She would never be able to reach the girl from where she was. She couldn't fly either. That was one thing that was denied of her when she received her abilities. One of the creatures slashed at her back hitting its mark. They had to find a way to end it before Karana was unable to move. Her insides felt like they were on fire. She screamed in pain. The pain was enough to set her over the edge. Her eyes glowed a strange wolf-like yellow, a sign that she was losing control. Her fangs grew larger. She lifted her face in the air and howled ending it with a roar as she began attacking the creatures one after another. However, in this uncontrolled state, she could not discern friend from foe.

User Image

Lena used a pen that was in her pocket to telekinetically pierce the skull of a guard. It flew out of the other side causing him to fall. The pen flew back into her hand, bloodstained and covered with small remnants of his brain. She licked the pen and stuck it back into her pocket. She heard Lucas's voice. Lena nodded and used her vectors to punch holes into the walls and make it to where Lucas was. There was not one part of her body that wasn't stained in blood. "So where are these big bad doors?" she asked placing her hands on her hips.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Alex Nevermore

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:17 pm

Mahareshi Rorsch
(I posted as Renault talking to Osiris' character, but I didn't call him Brian. I just referred to him as some guy because it was night and whatnot.)

"Whoa!" Renault leapt backwards allowing Kikyo's attacks to pour in. "That was close huh Evie?" he asks. Renault takes a light step forward and stomps the next step causing an undulation in the ground toward the false Brian. "I respect that you came here. It certainly makes our job easy that you came alone too!" He looked over his shoulder at Evie and yelled,"Go lock up the house! We can't let this b*****d get in there!"

~~~

Lucas heard an elevator slam into the ground below. That was no other than Lena. His jumped from wall to wall as he fell slicing and dicing six other men while he descended further. He caught another wall and passed through it to the other side. He was in the main control room of the base now staring down weak scientists and the main computer that would shut the base down. "Perfect." He was still the material of the base and simply swam through the floor ending up before a scientist. He grabbed his shoulder and stabbed him, the blade exiting through his back. "Tell me where the weapons hold is! Now!" The scientist only poined up as blood fell from his mouth. "Thank you." Lucas retracts his arm blade and licks the blood that was traveling down in. He looked at the others and smirked as instantly, the floor opened up and either crushed them, or grated them to death. The machine was now defenseless and Lucas took full opprotunity. He created a massive crescent shaped blade and ran it through the gargantuan board slicing every wire in it. Soon after, the light flickered, then cut off completely. He could hear screams of fear coming from the upper levels and in seconds, he was up there with them.

"Cut the crap Renault its me Brian, What's status report?" as Osiris slowly walked into the light, revealing himself as Brian and his sword. Osiris had to make sure this went well, no mistake not even the slightest, he had to keep this position close if he wanted to wreak some havoc of his own.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:27 pm

Somewhere deep within a forest sat a young man. His back was leaned up against a tree which sat on a small island surrounded by a small river. The air around was fresh, and full of energy. The wind blew through the trees singing a song of peace along with the birds. The young man sat there staring into the sky watching beams of light break through the leaves as they shifted from the wind. His hair was dark, and long and went past his shoulders. His eyes a dull green with a glow hidden underneath. He wore the clothes of a business man, and on his forehead was multiple crosses that seemed to be flipped upside down.

This young man's name was Rimet Loukster. A member of Eden though his presence was invisible to many as he hardly spent time with any of the members. No instead he spent most of his time in a world that only he had the key to. A dimension all his own. A place he could manipulate as he seen fit. He called it the Loukster Dimension, and it was his home and escape. Also when it was needed a weapon, and a safe house.

Lehi_Dreagon

Distinct Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:39 pm

"These big bad doors reside just one floor over us. I can't get into the room because it's a cube shaped room filled to the brim. I'll die if I try something." His mouth contorted to a grimace when he mentioned himself possibly dying. "Get us up there and I'll merge with the door. You and your vectors need to pry it open. Together, we can easily open the vault." Lucas eyes are turned toward the ceiling, though because it was still dark, he couldn't see anything still. "C'mon. Maybe there are people up there to kill."

~~~

(Kikyo attacked you. You might wanna go back and check that Ravie Chan. mrgreen )

"Nope. I don't really care to much for you. I care for you the same amount you cared for the man you killed today." Renault said as he faced down the false Brian. He figured that Brian was smarter than this. To come to Eden alone, but then again, it was still Brian. A man whom he knew hated him enough to do that. Then again, he couldn't have hated him enough to throw away his life. Regardless, he was here and now he had to leave. Renault's finger twiched slightly but that alone caused two halves of a whole sphere to rise up to try and trap the man where he stood. If successful, he'd only question him and do nothing more.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:45 pm

((sorry this will be quick, going to go see TS3))

Alex was clearly ignored but then again things were going horrible at the time. Alex looked over at Karna and could tell what was happening. Being farel, she knew how hard it was to keep the beast in check. She would eye her but if things got too bad she would subdue her. Clawing at the beast Alex tried to think of a plan, all leading to a bad ending. "To be honest guys...we might have to leave" she said decapatating the monsters.

Kikyo looked at Brian with anger. "Dont come here like we're all friends, you are clearly the Cleanse leader...so why are you here?" she asked him, the knives still glowing with purifying energy.

Angelina looked at the slashes that were coming towards her as several monsters crouded around her and died. Flying closer she looked at him in the eye as the monsters were revived. "Look around, I'm not the monster" she said with a wicked laugh. "But please stop resisting so I can go study for my psychology test tomorrow" she said looking at a large genreator throwing in towards Brian.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:47 pm

User Image

Lena nodded. "Just leave it to me," she said rather smugly. Her vectors snaked around her from her back once again and flew at the ceiling. The vector's hands grabbed the ceiling and pushed upwards breaking a hole in the ceiling. She then used her vectors to pull herself up onto the next floor where the doors were. She peered down at him. "You coming or not?" she called.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:24 pm

(Wow my friend. You're not on your game today. You missed my post.)

~~~

"Don't rush perfection." Lucas replied up to her. There were lights coming from the room and that let him know those were running on a separate power source. Lucas found himself two walls that had an indent big enough for him to fit in. He began to wall kick his way up until he appeared on the opposite side of the room. His green eyes met the large metallic doors and he smiled. "I've never had government tempered steel before. Stand back." The kid approached the door and felt them. He pressed his cheek against it and realized he couldn't eat a human size hole into it. There was too much material in each molecule and he'd become full quick especially since he had eaten a hotels' worth of people. His body sunk into the material and he could no longer be seen, but the series of gears and belts behind the door creaked. Lucas was fighting against the activated security locks. A few broke and shot out at Lena, but none neared her threateningly. "Okay..." He spoke from the door in a metallic echo. "Open it!"

Mahareshi

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:32 pm

User Image

Lena rolled her eyes. She was going to tell him where he could shove that so called perfection of his, but there was something they needed to do so she let it go for now. She watched as he merged with the door. A few of the locks broke out from the door and flew at her. She used her telekinesis to stop them before they hit her and allowed them to fall to the floor. Her vectors then made their way to the large doors and pried them open easily. Once it was open she said, "Have at it."
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games