Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role play for life

Back to Guilds

mixing all types of awesome roleplays in one place to have the most fun 

Tags: school, lycanswerewolves, vampires, anything, awesome 

Reply Role play area
Roses have Thorns Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:26 pm
Noel growled preparing to lunge when she spoke. He froze, and looked up. "I'm still young..I don't know.." THe wolf asked slightly confused. He growled, but it turned into a yawn as he took a step back. He was tired.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:31 pm
She sighed in relief"wait how old are you anyway"She said she led him to the bed and let him rest,then smiled as she cut her thumb and let him suck on it"sleep Noel"  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:09 pm
Noel glared at her. "14.." He yawned and figured nothing would happen. He jumped off the bed and walked to the corner. He walked in circles quickly befre plopping down as a wolf. He yawned, curling up. "Unless you want to lose your hand, i would stop showing me blood." He chucked before he rested his legs on his hind legs. He was across the room from her, not trusting her completely.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:52 pm
She looked at him shocked as a single tear fell down her check"I trusted you with my life,yet you still don't trust me, wow you are wong"She said"I trust you not eat my hand,but i guess you don't trust me."She said chuckling  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:54 pm
The wolf yawned again. "Save it. You may have leon under yoru spell and he may trust you even as you were killing him, but I don't. You guys have killed to many of us." He yawned again.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:27 pm
Her tempered flared a little"hold up a minute there, I have nothing to do with with your people being killed, that's all my father, i don't want your people killed, i just want one person to pay for what he did to me. So the next time you start accussing me of things get your facts straight and i wouldn't try to hurt me, my blood flowing through your veins gives me total control over you."She said  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:47 pm
Noel laughed. "Yea yea whatever. I'm safe right now and that all I care about. I think I'm gonna stay in control for a while. Leon can be locked up for once." THe wolf laughed yawning again.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:53 pm
She looked at him"So you're going to stay awake just so you can be in control, isn't there a way for you two to co-exsist somehow"She asked  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:01 pm
"Nope, But i could kill leon if I tried probally..." The wolf laughed yawning again. "I don't need to be awake to be in control.." He yawned again closing his eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:42 pm
She rolled her eye at him"Then why don't you go to sleep,and stop yawning"She said  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:44 pm
THe wolf glared at her. "Dont try to kill meor anythign While I'm asleep." He yawned and fell quietly asleep in the corner curled p.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:31 pm
She laughed"If i had wanted you dead, you would be already"She said said then went to sleep herself  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:51 pm
Kain snarls angerly too tired to use his powers again as he clawed the rest of the chains off and looked for a way out.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:56 pm
The wolf woke up a little later and sensed kain freeing himself. He stood up and stretched. He walked next to the princess and barked in her face a few times before stepping back chuckling. Kain's trying to escape He laughed.  

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:03 pm
Kain stumbles along the cells toward the door. He kicks the door down to find to guards playing poker. He snarls and they run at him. He removes their heads but got hurt. One arms was broken now in five places. He held it against himself and followed the hall hoping to find a doorway out of here.  
Role play area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games