Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Karaneshii ^The Obscured Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:47 pm
Vincents eyes went to Campbridge. He watched him pet his dolls like kittens. He grinned and stood up. He let Campbridge enjoy his dolls he had helped him after all so he didnt mind if he touched them.

"So are we going upstairs or what? Weve cleaned most of this level. We could always head downstairs or go outside and clean that. Even though you hate cleaning Campbridge."

Vincent folded his arms across his chest. Trae and Ianua stayed at their masters feet. Erro and Umbrea came back into the room and joined Trae and Ianua next to their master. Mentis and Sine hopped off of Campbridges lap and joined their sisters. Circe and Animula joined the company as well. Now all eight dolls were in line once again next to their masters feet.

"Or we can see what the owner wants us to do?"

Or i can always go take that man up on that offer about the teaching job. But i dont know if im ready for that, just yet.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:56 pm
"Like you said, I hate cleaning" Said campbridge laughitng. "But I suppose helping would be the less I can do eh?"
He then stand up and walked near a window and looked outside.
"I think I would enjoy being outside more then inside. So we go clean around the house? Removing all the junk and whatnot?" He asked all the people around in the room

Zemblanity Insomnia

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 11:01 pm
---  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 11:06 pm
Vincent laughed Cadwallander was stranger than Campbridge.

"Outside sounds good to me thats where im headed at least we can clean the outside up so it will look good from those coming near the building."

Vincent headed out of the room and to the front door his dolls all in tow. Which was a very strange sight indeed. The scene looked like a mother duck leading her ducklings to water.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 11:13 pm
((Okay I'm lost...How can we use the stairway if the evil pant is there confused ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 11:16 pm
Lone_Heart
((Okay I'm lost...How can we use the stairway if the evil pant is there confused ))
((i say outside lol you guys can make a ladder vincents going to the garden er something that is if you can reach it by just walking aroudn the outside of the house XD))  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 11:20 pm
((yes but isn't Cad climbing the stair right now...*is comfused*))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 11:23 pm
Lone_Heart
((yes but isn't Cad climbing the stair right now...*is comfused*))
((no hes standing near hte bottom of the stairs))  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 11:28 pm
---  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 11:31 pm
((Oh okay...forgive the french in need of sleep -as if I,ll do it tough-))

Campbridge walked near the man that was in charge of the clan. "Sorry Cadawalala but Veny told us the stairs where...un usuable" He told Cadwallander, getting his name wrogn of course.
"I think the safest way is indeen from outside"

(short sweatdrop )  

Zemblanity Insomnia

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 11:33 pm
Kenton Alkemi
((Just go through the door in the kitchen to get to the yard. It's a real mess, though.... sweatdrop ))
((yeah ill turn vincent around in a second once you two post lol))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 11:48 pm
Not really waiting for Cad to answer him, Campbridge turned around and walked in the kitchen and used the door that was there to get outside in the Yard. Like the man said...it was a mess. he let his head fall down a litle and made a huge sight of desesparation.  

Zemblanity Insomnia

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 11:50 pm
Vincent stopped and suddenly turned around and headed back to the kitchen. He remembered seeing a door there maybe thats where the garden was. He hadnt seen one on his way in so he decided to head out that door instead. He opened the door and his dolls ran to the garden and started looking all around the place.

"Like i said ill be in the garden if youre going to join me then come on. If not you know where ill be."

And with that Vincent stepped out into the garden and shut the door behind him. He looked around and surprised to find Campbridge standing next to him.

"Hi."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 11:53 pm
---  

Kenton Alkemi

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 11:55 pm
Campbridge raised his head to look at Vincent but let his back be a litle lower then it normaly should.
"Hiiiii...." He said in a low and dragging voice. "This place is a mess..." He said almost crying. He then fall down and sat on the ground loosing all hope.

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games