Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Stage Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 7:44 pm
Dragon covered his ears to drown out all the noise. Me scared, he whimpered and felt a thud. He looked up and saw Damian being tossed aside. Uncle! he cried and looked at John angrilly. You hurt uncle! he yelled, his eyes changing violet. The shards of ice were lifted up and formed a giant spiked fist that fell on John.

The demon watched Damian get attacked and Dragon attack John then roared in pain. It could feel Lena trying to take back control.

Damian got back to his feet and ignored his bad wounds. He picked his bow back up and fired away until he saw Dragon attack John. Still, no life seemed to stir in his eyes.

"Did you honestly believe you could free Damian?" Johan chuckled. "You continue to amuse me."  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 7:48 pm
"Dragon no! wrong guy!" he said and grabbed Dragon's arm "Thats the guy who you need to attack" he pointed to Johan
(gtg, dont do to much without me!)  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 7:54 pm
john looked at dragon then turned around to see johan "FREE NO KILL YES" he mutterd in his dark tone then slamed a fist into the ground sending up large pockets of black arua around damian and johan  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 7:56 pm
{whatever! gah!}
Iris gave a small sigh and looked at the copy again. "not rrealy doing much there ya know. i'm an immortal. and a masochist." she chuckled and pulled his claws out of her stomach, simply shrugging it off as she looked at the hole in her midsection; it'd heal up later.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 5:29 pm
Nikolai began to shake from anger. "Decist your attacks immediatly on my family......or suffer...."
Choas and Taboo watched from the rafters.
"So, is Nikolai finally using his power?" Choas asked
"looks like it Choas. were about to have a couple of play friends. good, my Bugs looked hungry when i left em" he chuckled  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 5:55 pm
"i haven't attacked anyone. " Iris pointed out and then gave a slight sigh as she put up an impenitrable shield around her. "at least, not anyone related to you...." she smirked and played with her hair as she watched him.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 6:18 pm
he began to twitch as the air around him darkened and crackled.
"I hope that Iris girl knows what she is getting into..." CHoas muttered  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 6:27 pm
"great....." iris grumbled and shook her head before she closed her eyes and started muttering to herself in greek. c'mon Sis: little help here please? Bro; i need you too... she thought to herself, hoping that her mental link with her siblings was still strong as could be.
iris, you are one lucky biatch. we almost thought you were dead. a voice replied calmly in her head, causing her to smile and open her eyes." well, i have that going for me atleast...." she sighed and played with her hair again, giving a smile as it started to turn white once more. "i'll survive..." she hummed calmly and gave him a sapphire eyed stare, dairing him to try and kill her.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 6:30 pm
he looked at Iris. "your first." he said and pointed her. a dark glound engulfed her and it didnt kill her, but transported her to the Subzone.
((where his father lives. want me to post a picture?)  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 6:42 pm
{yeah, but as a link if at all possible}
Iris gave a small sigh and looked around. "well.... this seems semi familiar... did i maybe wander through this place on my way to my home?" she thoguht outloud and spun around with a smile. "it's the space between spaces if aunt rose and aunt lilly told me the truth...." she murmured and started to braid her hair absentmindedly.
{note: her home is the area between time, so she's sorta similar to Taboo. }  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 6:47 pm
Taboo smiled "well, hello my dear....been a while hasnt it?" he laughed and placed two large cages beside them. "just in time to, my little pets are hungry."
( http://i.ytimg.com/vi/igPr2Zb46tI/0.jpg
ignore Bowser, just get a good looke of the landscape)  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 6:52 pm
"hm? oh hiyas..." Iris smirked and looked at him with a smirk. "um....why don't you just flipping give 'em dogfood or catfood or something like that?" she asked and looked at the cages with a sigh, her timestaff appearing in her hands.
{iris is so cocky.... she's deffinatly deadmeat.}  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 6:54 pm
"oh, but thats to clean...and not fun at all" he said in a deathly serious tone. he opened the cages as fist-sized purple and black dots poured out. "time to feed, my Wildabugs!" he laughed as the bugs latched themselves to Iris, searing her skin.  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 6:59 pm
"it is.....oh s**t...that's where i remember you from... you tried this on Ixia once when she accidently stumbled into this place while trying to get to the area between time." she looked at him with a slight smirk before looking at the bugs on her skin. "flesh eating insects.... gross." she smiled and then bit her lip, just barely holding back the pain she was feeling, especially since she sstill had a hole in her midesction.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 7:07 pm
"Oh, they arent real bugs. they like to play with their food before they eat them..." he laughed and snapped his fingers, the bugs jumping off and forming a pile. the pile grew and took the exact shape, detail, and stance of Iris, except with a darker glow.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games