Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Mt.Black rose Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlueScarlet369

6,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:52 pm
"its fine i would have done the same thing" he said sitting next to her.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:57 pm
Sehla then turned human, and looked at Tom and chuckled. "It was a accident, but I would have sooner or later..." Sehla thought for a moment and mummbled "Maybe both her legs..."  

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

BlueScarlet369

6,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:00 pm
Tom chuckled at what she said "i'm guessing an anoying old friend?"
((i gtg))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:08 pm
Sehla nodded "So is Chancie. I think they just try to ruin my friendships." Sehla turned around and laid on her back then stretched. Sehla started humming the piano song she was playing. Sehla chuckled at the snow all over her body. Sehla got some soft, new snow in her hand, and then put it on top of Tom's head. Sehla chukled, it seemed unstoppable, now. Sehla felt the ground rumbling, then she realized it was actually a earthquake. But the mountain the were on was only rumbling. The ground shook with sudden jolt, and Sehla rolled off the mountain. Her head hit a rock, hard, and she began to bleed precariously. She finally fell on the ground, breaking her leg. Sehla screamed, she laid there, wishing to die already. Sehla breathed heavly. As in result of losing too much blood, she was starting to die. Her eyes closed slowly, her heart working hard to survive. She realized it was the last seconds of her life.  

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

BlueScarlet369

6,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:26 pm
Tom tummbled down the moutain and was thrown in to a tree. he got up and staggared over to Shela. He saw she was so close to dieing and knew he couldn't let that happen and said "i hope this works" he said bring Shela back to life.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:52 pm
Sehla gasped for air, she touched her arms "W-What?!? I-I was dieing....this this...." Sehla looked at Tom and smiled "You had something to do with this, thank you!" Sehla kissed his cheek and hugged him tightly. "Thank you." Sehla smiled. Sehla saw his cheek was bleeding and his jacket was torn. Sehla wipped off some of the blood from his cheek.
Chancie ran over to Sehla "Sehla are you okay?!?"
Sehla nodded.
Chancie shook her head "Your leg, I'll fix it." Chancie moved her hands over Sehla's broken leg. "It'll be numb, so either I carry you or get you a wheelchair."
Sehla nodded "Thanks Chancie." Sehla hugged Chancie then looked at Tom "How can I ever repay you?"  

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:44 pm
((Damn this rp is slow xD lol))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:29 pm
((sorry was busy))

Tom looked at Shela "just dont break my arm" he said with a smile and picked her up "Chancie want to head back to the cabin with us?"  

BlueScarlet369

6,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:58 pm
((lol dude it's okay, I just wanted to see what you would say. lol))
Sehla chuckled and shook her head, looking at Tom "You really don't have to carry me Tom."
Chancie shook her head "No, I'll just head back to the dorm. And you should carry her, I really can't."
Sehla chuckled and looked at Chancie "And yet you can still almost crush me to death with your weight."Chancie chuckled "Well bye." Chancie clapped her hands and disappeared.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:58 am
Tom chuckled "i dont mind caring you plus you've gone through alot"  

BlueScarlet369

6,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:44 pm
((Sorry, I was out buying gifts and wrapping gifts too, sorry.))

Sehla sighed, feeling defeated. Sehla laid her hand gently on her chest,by her neck,and felt every little detail in her collar bones. "That's weird, I can feel the little details in my bones through me skin.." Sehla whispered. She sighed, and just ignored it. Sehla breathed silently with a sigh, and laid her head on Tom's chest. Sehla's eyes looked up at Tom, noticing his perfect features. It looked like as if he had done no mistakes in life, and he was made with no mistakes.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:27 pm
Tom saw Shela looking at him out of the corner of his eye thinking she has no clue who i am and whatis my past.
(its fine i havent been on much either and i wont be on much longer)  

BlueScarlet369

6,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:33 pm
Sehla flinched in Tom's arms, feeling the cold wind. She felt the wind go through her hair.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:35 pm
Tom rasied his wings to block the wind and covered both of them.  

BlueScarlet369

6,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:39 pm
Sehla sighed and thought he's doing too much for me, I-it doesn't feel right. If I ask him how I can repay him, he will say I don't need to, but I should. Sehla looked down at her hands, and felt her long eyelashes touch her cheeks, it felt a little weird to her.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games