Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Havencrest: The City of Darkness ~

Back to Guilds

Havencrest is a Role-Playing community designed to accommodate any RPing preference; all are welcome here, come in and find out why! 

Tags: Role-Playing, Fantasy, Battle, Multi-Genre, Story 

Reply Outside of Havencrest's Walls
Layam's Shack Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lights Dark Hue

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:27 pm
{That was plan from the beging lol, would he give up the stockerness over Alice lol}

Lena looked at Shadow Alice, as a little giggle escaped from her mouth. She stopped from going into a large laughing fit like Shadow Alice. Lena turned to Layam, her eyes were still red, so she knew Layam had to be crying.

"Are we all set?" Lena asked Layam.

She wan't asking so Layam could get closer to her death, she just wanted Naga gone.

Lena walked over to Layam and wrapped her arms around her tightly. Letting a few tears escape onto Layam's shoulder.

"I don't want you to go." Lena mummbled to Layam.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:32 pm
[[ sorry I'm usually a good driver 8D ]]

Eli laughed a bit and then grabbed Alice's hand, helping her up. "Thanks," he smiled. "I need to take you shopping when this is all over," he suggested, trying to give her and himself something to look forward to.

jackalopez

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Ari-Goes-Rawr

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:42 pm
Word, being just a little sneaky, decided to zero in on Layam's thoughts and when she heard of their situation, she wanted to help. She quietly found Layam and smiled when she found her. "Priestess, please hear me out. I may not know much about your situation, but i do believe i can help. I am suppose to protect my people and that's why i am here on Earth, to protect you. So let me help you on this journey. It is the least i can do to show you my gratitude." Word watched her, waiting for an answer out of her. Whomever this Mal'Naga was, she wasn't going to let them get away with whatever they did.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:08 pm
[[ Woman, stop stalking me. Things like that wouldn't happen if you obeyed the restraining order. talk2hand ]]
[[ ;D ]]
[[ The only thing that was keeping me from letting Lena take an interest in him was Rose. She seemed to take an interest in him at the masquerade but she isn't on at all anymore so i was just thinking, oh well, screw it. ]]
[[ Just a warning, there will be 20 shadow demons in the fight, not including Mal'Naga, that's my only spoiler. Good luck. This will be a dangerous fight, people other than Layam may have a chance to die as well. ]]
[[ I'm really sorry Ari, i'd let you join us in a heartbeat but i don't feel you know enough about the situation. BUT, Mal'Naga will be back, and by then i think you'll be experienced enough to help us out. I promise (: ]]

Alice dusted herself off, "Ouch.. thanks. That sounds fun." she said, smiling at Eli. Alice squeezed Eli with a hug, "Be careful..," she said, holding him close, "i don't want you to get hurt."

Porcan morphed into a penguin, "I know this was much easier to control as a shadow demon." he said, looking at himself.

Shadow Alice rolled her eyes, walking up to Porcan, "Relax, it's easy when you're thinking with a clear mind." she said, morphing into a fox, "Now you try." Shadow Alice circled the penguin impatiently.

Porcan sat for a moment, trying to turn into a fox. He morphed into a hyena, then a poodle, and finally a.. ferret. "You have to be kidding me." he sighed, morphing into an ostritch before finally morphing into a fox like requested. He was starting to get the hang of this, "Goodie. A fox. Now i can give someone rabies, you all must be so terrified." he said sarcastically.

Shadow Alice grit her teeth, morphing back into her original form, "It was a test drive to get you used to it, smartass." she said, giving Porcan a firm slap to the back of the head.

Layam pat Lena's head, "Don't worry, dear. One door closes, another opens. Good things will come from this." she assured her, turning to the others, "It appears we're all ready if you're planning to fight Mal'Naga in your panties and night shirt, Alice." she joked, trying to lighten the mood. "I understand your will to aid us in our time of need, but i must decline. Your companion is already injured, and like yourself this foe is a God. I cannot risk having a Goddess fall to her own kind when i know i have the resources to defeat him without making such a gamble. Thank you for your offer, it is greatly appriciated." she explained to Wordynne.

[[Edited]]  

Cannibalistic Teddy Bears

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:27 pm
[[ She's coming. I'm just making it that difficult. gonk ]]
[[ Psh i'd never let Alice leave Eli alone in a fight. ;3 ]]
[[ If you want him to have a shadow counterpart, i'll bring him out in the fight. He is under Mal'Naga's control after all, (you can RP him.) and i suppose if you beat him you can choose to make him a Shadower if you want. ]]  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:44 pm
Alice let go of Eli and walked towards the staircase to the first floor, "Right, sorry. I'll need a minute to get my things together." she announced, running downstairs and turning the corner, nearly breaking into a sprint as she went down the steps to the basement. Alice pulled on the clothes she had gotten when she was a shadow demon, knowing they would be better protection than a cotton shirt. She picked up her rapier and slipped it into her belt sheath, afterward putting her empty six-shooter in her leg holster. Alice put her remaining Serpant's Tongue in her inner theigh strap, turning to pick up Tenjou's Sword. She picked it up with ease, expecting it to be ridiculously heavy like before. She swung it aroung a bit and smiled, she wasn't the best swordsman but she knew Tenjou's Sword was a major asset to their fight. She turned and walked back upstairs, looking like she was ready to kick a** and take names.

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

jackalopez

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:55 pm

[[ Can he be gay? ;D I have the sudden urge to play a gay guy. Actually its not sudden, I love gay guys. You said that shadow Alice would show us her world or whatever, maybe he could meet him then or something. I dont want him to follow Eli all the time though I am way to effing lazy d: And I need to buy 2 interstellar bountys o:< ]]

Eli held her tightly, "You don't have to come, we can handle this," he whispered, then pulled away from her hug, "I cant fight in this," he laughed, unbuttoning his jacket and then slipping off the shirt. He ran down to the basement and then opened his satchel. He took out his last resort combat knives, the gun, ammo, and holster Raz gave him, his lucky amulet, and his comfortable gray belted pants and boots. He pulled off his new suit pants and slipped into the gray ones, then stepped into his boots. He snapped his holster on, putting the gun in it, then he stored the ammo in his baggy side pockets, and put the small combat knives in the sheaths. Last but not least he put on his lucky amulet. He was all ready to go, he might not even need any weapons since he could fight as a wolf but it was better safe than sorry, he might have trouble morphing again. He walked back to the room everybody was gathered in, leaving his satchel in the basement, "Ready," he announced, his eyes glowing red. He was certainly ready for a fight.

[[ Cosplaying FTL lmao. ]]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:05 pm
[[ I was actually wondering if shadow Alice should be a lesbian O: but Alice is bi so it'd make sense to have shadow Alice bi as well. Your choice, gay guys are ******** awesome 8D ]]
[[ And you could just have him come to HC when you need him, shadow Alice is just hanging around because she's annoying like that d; ]]

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

jackalopez

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:08 pm

[[ omfg I thought she was a lesbian (; When she first talked to Word I was like "LESBIAN" 8D . And Alice is bi? o; and Yeah but then everyone will want to have a shadow person /: ]]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:20 pm
[[ Mhm. Alice was my first character and all first characters reflect myself, quirky, clueless binosaur pushover. Lawl. ]]
[[ Yeah, but the trick is taking the shadow demon from mal'naga's control, and it's my choice to let that happen or not 3nodding and that window of opportunity will be in the fight (i'm not saying who he's sending out (; ) after that, Nada on Naga's demon sale xP ]]

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Ari-Goes-Rawr

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:27 pm
Word was puzzled by Layam's words."I see... my companion was hurt because of my insignificant actions. I assure you that this Mal'Naga God has some sort of trick up his sleeve. I have seen my abundant of years, it doesn't matter if i fall. My interest is in you," Word said pointing to Layam. "Please Priestess, don't make me beg," she said with a slight smile forming.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:30 pm

[[ Omfg.. binosaur? that is the coolest word I have heard in my entire life. ]]
[[ My character reflects me? sort of? lmao. An all talk punk. >;D ]]
[[ And your character to me is kind of like lexi o; thats why I was like.. hmm.. mine!]]
[[ I guess I should get my demon while its hot? lol. ]]
[[ And where is Sky O:< ]]

jackalopez

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Lights Dark Hue

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:35 pm
"Lets go." Lena said, fixing the strap around her back as she begun to walk down the stairs and wait for her friends at the front door.

The plan was set, Lena would hop threw the window quitley, crawl against the floor in the darkness, come up behind him and load threee arrows and than fire them.

Hopefully he wouldn't notice her coming, so she could get him, if not they would relay on Layam's spell to stop his movement.

Lena was at the front door and had it opened already. She thought of this beautiful place and this would probably be the last time it would have the same nice warm feel too it that Layam put off. Lena would come back eventually, when she needed time alone. In a few hours Layam would be gone, and possibly other friends with her.

"I will meet you at the Cathedrial." Lena said up the stairs as she walked out the door to the path.

{Ari, Tina said no, she doesn't like beggers.}  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:43 pm
[[ Shadow Demon count is bumped up to 25 since someone else is joining. ]]

Layam turned to Word, "I won't make you beg, you may join us, but i must stress the extreme caution you need to take in fighting Mal'Naga. I suppose i may explain now the predicament we're in. Mal'Naga is a God, commonly known as the king of shadows or ruler of demons. Over a thousand years ago, my great, great grandmother Sabrina Sudent imprisioned him for a horrible crime he'd committed on the cathedral, releasing shadow demons to raid the church and slaughter it's followers. We are unsure how, but his prision was destroyed and he has escaped, bound to the cathedral by one last lock he cannot break alone. He has terrorised the people of Havencrest once again, vowing to destroy the living of this realm. He has posessed sevral of our friends, which we have healed, and injured many with no remorse. This is the day we fight back, i know killing him is simply not a possibility, but i know i can sacrifice myself just as Sabrina Sudent has to lock him away once more." she said, looking herself over to check if she had everything she needed. "When we get there, we've planned to distract Mal'Naga with Lena, and fight off his army with Alice, her Shadower, and Elijah while i cast the spell."

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Outside of Havencrest's Walls

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items