Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
+ h 3 ( ! r ( u $ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:54 pm
Arwen yawned, protesting how sleepy she was. "I don't want to go to bed. What if Mister Kennedy comes for me again?"
"Mister Kennedy?" asked a puzzled Myka.
The little girl nodded, her blue eyes filled with fear. "Yes, he did lots of really naughty things that he told me never to talk about, or he'd really hurt me. He did things to Lila too, but then Lila went away and he started doing them to me."
The eighteen year old's eyes filled up, her mouth open. "Oh God...Damian, can you even-can you even believe he dared to-my baby!" She pulled Arwen closer, hugging her as tightly as possible.
{{Eh, you can do it.}}  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:59 pm
Damian was still puzzled as to how Arwen could talk about it so nonchalantly. He walked up to Arwen and ruffled her hair. "Don't worry about it, Princess, your mom and I will protect you." he smiled confidently then whispered to Myka, "Who's Mister Kennedy?"  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:02 pm
Myka petted Arwen's hair, trying to calm herself down. "Mister Kennedy was the man who ran the orphanage that Arwen was shoved into," she whispered back. "Darling child, that man can never hurt you again. We'll never let him."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:09 pm
Damian tried to hold back a snicker. "You sound like a nun." he grinned to Myka.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:14 pm
She raised an eyebrow, her expression saying 'really? Now?'. "I hope you can hold out as long as I can, Angel," she said, sauntering off with her hips swaying dangerously.
A nearby young man, only about 20 or so, stared after her, running into Damian in the process. "Sorry, man. I was just...who is that?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:19 pm
Months of Myka's try for sex appeal made the young angel immune and only brought a smirk to his face. "You're so cute when you try to be sexy." he laughed when the man bumped into him. Damian stared at the man for a moment, and once his jealousy filled up he kept his blank face on and punched the man in the gut. "My girlfriend." he smiled.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:29 pm
He bent over, his mouth a perfect 'O'. He straightened slightly, glaring at the angel. "What the-yeah right, like she'd choose-"

"Damian?" she called, turning back with a blush. "Your daughter's beginning to ask me how babies are made, and I believe it's your turn to give the awkward talk."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:37 pm
The angel raised an eyebrow at the boy. "Me?" he finished the sentence with a cocky smile before returning to his family. "You leave this one to me." he grinned at Myka and leaned down to be eye level with Arwen, placing his hands on his knees. "These big storks fly around and carry babies to deserving families." he explained, part of him wondering how Arwen didn't know about babies but did know about STDs.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:49 pm
Arwen giggled. "Silly Daddy, storks can't do that. Babies weigh too much and their beaks can't handle the pounds!"
Myka sighed. "She's too much like her uncle. So, who was that guy over there?" she asked, pointing at the glaring man who was walking away from them.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:00 pm
"Silly Arwen, they're magic storks!" Damian smiled, eyes sparkling as he mentioned magic. He looked over at Myka then at the man then back at her. "A fan of yours." he said with a light shrug then continued describing magical storks to the little girl.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:05 pm
"Fan?" she mouthed, turning her attention back to the two kindred spirits.
Arwen leaped from Myka's arms to Damian's, laughing as hard as she could. "So when you and Mummy make me a little brother, a stork will bring him to us?"
Myka sweatdropped, blushing. "Uh, what?"
"I know you can't make babies together, but I still want one. Maybe if you try hard enough, it'll happen!"
"I'm still stuck on 'make another one'."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:47 pm
Damian smiled and laughed when he caught Arwen, but it all vanished when she talked about having a brother. That's when it hit him. He's dead, he can't have kids. That one, small fact sent his world shattering into thousands of pieces. He couldn't have his own child, no matter how hard he tried. Arwen was a wonderful daughter, but she wasn't truly his, and he could never give her a brother or sister. "... .....Maybe, sweetie." he pulled a smile out of the shattered remains of his thoughts. "Maybe."  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:58 pm
"Yay! I'm gonna have a brother!"
Myka kissed her temple, leaning by Damian's ear. "What's wrong?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:01 pm
He felt his heart sink at how excited Arwen was for a brother she might never have. Adoption was always a consideration, but it wasn't the same. He slowly looked at Myka and gave her the same strained smile. "Nothing." he whispered back and walked on.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:16 pm
She grabbed his arm, a concerned glint in her eyes. "Something. Tell me when we get home, ok?"  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff