Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Resident Evil 5 Discussion:: The Infection Spreads Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 1:22 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Wesker. Jill. I don't so much care for Claire. No rhyme intended. Maybe Rebecca?

Claire must be there! gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 5:14 am
I can’t think of any reason of why Rebecca would be there. But who knows, maybe she would make an appearance.  

Blame the O

BelmontWarrior

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 12:21 pm
I apologize for asking this if this has already been adressed but are they going to include the reaction button commands like in RE4?...if so...I will be quite sad...damn Krauser Knife Fight.. scream ..-grumble grumble grumble-  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 6:55 pm
I say, its a new character! Mostly due to Biohazard Extreme's detailed analysis' of things... plus the eyes... that and in every RE game Chris' hair is always in order. stare  

Omega_Ion_Tangora

Kouichi Pendolse

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 3:19 pm
Blargh... Brain exploooode.

Bio brings up a very important point.

God knows, it may be some techie's overlooking.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 6:57 pm
Actually, that's entirely plausible.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Ermac_The_Legion

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 11:33 pm
Okay I'm not trying to sound rude but I'm going to disprove some of your THEORIES:

1) Sherry Birkin has never met Chris. How could Sherry be a sidekick to someone shes never met in the middle of a desert?
2)Ada was only featured in the RE's that also featured Leon so if Capcom does bring her in it will only be a small cameo.
3)Wesker didn't get the Las Plagas Sample from Ada so I'm pretty sure Plagas will have nothing to do with this.

Now here are some of MY theories:

1) Umbrella, after being completely wiped out by the government(DAMN YOU GEORGE BUSH!!!), wants to make money so they begin creating monsters for the army when...BOOM viral outbreak!
2)OR....This could all happen before RE4 back when Chris and Jill were going to Europe. Seems likely that they would make a prequel to RE4
3)Rebecca is the side character. She was like in love with chris so of course she would follow him no?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 2:59 pm
I don't think it's a Prequel. As you recall, in Resident Evil, a prequel would not be numbered above it's sequel. That's why Resident Evil 0, a prequel, wasn't called Resident Evil 4. So RE5 would have been called either RE 3.5, or simply Resident Evil and something as a subtitle.

So it's not a prequel. Umbrella has been disbanded, so with or without Las Plagas, if Umbrella is back, Wesker's gonna be in charge.

Ada could very well play a big piece in the story. Just because she happened to be in 2 games with Leon, doesn't mean she's bound to him. Personally, I'd like to see more of Ada without seeing Leon in all his flamboyant nature.

And Rebecca was never in love with Chris. They stated that she had a crush on him in the books, which were not Canon to the Resident Evil storyline. Rebecca had much more of a bond to Billy than she did to Chris. So, it COULD be rebecca, but her affinity to Chris would have nothing to do with it.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Ermac_The_Legion

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 3:04 pm
but still SHERRY??????
she doesn't even know chris all she knows is that he is claires brother.
she wouldnt recognize him if she saw him on the street would she?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 3:10 pm
Nightmare-on-any-street
but still SHERRY??????
she doesn't even know chris all she knows is that he is claires brother.
she wouldnt recognize him if she saw him on the street would she?

I honestly think Sherry might play a part in the story, but I don't think she'll be a side character. For all we know, Wesker did experiments on HER. And Sherry's gonna be one of the bosses.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 3:25 pm
Nightmare-on-any-street
Okay I'm not trying to sound rude but I'm going to disprove some of your THEORIES:

1) Sherry Birkin has never met Chris. How could Sherry be a sidekick to someone shes never met in the middle of a desert?
2)Ada was only featured in the RE's that also featured Leon so if Capcom does bring her in it will only be a small cameo.
3)Wesker didn't get the Las Plagas Sample from Ada so I'm pretty sure Plagas will have nothing to do with this.

Now here are some of MY theories:

1) Umbrella, after being completely wiped out by the government(DAMN YOU GEORGE BUSH!!!), wants to make money so they begin creating monsters for the army when...BOOM viral outbreak!
2)OR....This could all happen before RE4 back when Chris and Jill were going to Europe. Seems likely that they would make a prequel to RE4
3)Rebecca is the side character. She was like in love with chris so of course she would follow him no?

In responce to your theories:
1: There's a problem with that, there are only a few people working for Umbrella, scientist wise anyway. What could actually happen: if you listen to some of the dialogue between Luis and Leon in 4, Luis says he saw a sample of the virus at the station. Meaning that an accident could occur and a police station with the virus and boom, another Raccoon City.
2. Prequal's are not an option. It's been stated that it takes place after 4.
3.Not likely. Since the main character is Chris, it'll more than likely be Jill or Claire.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 5:12 pm
But im pretty sure (and all you people here can agree)
that we all want wesker to be the bad guy no?  

Ermac_The_Legion

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 5:21 pm
But, Wesker should be an enemy you can't fight. Because they'd have to hold back his powers if you wanted to beat him.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 6:25 pm
Yea, but Wesker being the antagonist doesn't make him the last boss. Despite the fact that in most other cases that is the case. Wesker is the instigator, the bad guy behind the scenes. Wesker should definitely be behind the whole thing, but a confrontation with Wesker would not be a good thing. Wesker is too cool. As far as gameplay goes, he should be untouchable.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Ermac_The_Legion

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 1:45 pm
true so maybe he dies in an explosion at the end such as in most of the games there is an explosion and a B.O.W. like tyrant be the last boss?
i think wesker might have at least one boss fight in there if not last  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games