Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Naga's Scales. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rozalin Wednesday

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:25 pm
((I got the message when he said it. but you making solid matter disappear is what I was pointing to. You could stop them from firing, but absorbsion has a delay to it. Absorbtion always has a delay.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:27 pm
Faulty Ambition
((Yeah, laziness does fit well enough.
And I wouldn't be too sure that Atticus wouldn't know. Atticus is really Afos Sem in disguise, though he's really not trying hard to hide his identity here. If anyone in Byako would know about the ancients' tech, it would be the head librarian.))

((well to some degree at least. The raced called Ancient, at least in this context is my creation as well as their technology and as the orginal creator i should at least have some say on what is created with it name on it. Basically i would prefer that just because he's suppose to know about ancient tech, that you didn't just create something by the Ancients without consulting me first. ))

Viva sighs for moment before he stands down. He turns and heads over to the bath repsentative.

"Come on, lets get going. "

((to the bath house.))  

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:29 pm
Shinobu_Mayl
((I got the message when he said it. but you making solid matter disappear is what I was pointing to. You could stop them from firing, but absorbsion has a delay to it. Absorbtion always has a delay.))

((well they shouldn't have even formed in the first place. But since i can't control what you post nor can i edit the only thing i can do i create a delay.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:54 pm
Tobias sat with his back to the wall and looked at the people in the bar. "Okay, I say we leave they don't want us or the pansy of a wanna be owner doesn't, so I say we hit the road." He said cracking his knuckles. "I have abilities I wanna relearn before Iget old and gray."

"Your hair is already white." Tao said pulling a drink from under his coat. "And you got nothing I can't beat, give it up." He raised his guitar and brought it down for Tobias' head.

"Chi displacement." Tobias said catching the guitar and placing his finger to Tao's forehead sending him flying back. "That move saved me a few hospital stays, it misplaces our physical energies through the use of my phychic powers."

Tao stood with a bruise on his forehead. "Okay, makes sense, how come you didn't use it on that other guy?"

"It isn't finished yet, I can only displace things that are physical, I have yet to make one for magic." Tobias said with an answer.  

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:12 pm
Lance was busy with the dogs, raking in their chips by the fistful. He looked a teary eyed pit bull in the face and said. "Alright, pooch, I say e make it more interesting. I bet you that if this arguing doesn't stop, an emissary of hell will come and... I dunno, wipe us all of the face of the earth."

The dog looked up at Lance and barked.

"MAN, now thats what I call a bet!" Lance said, gesturing with his cigaret and drawing with the smoke in the air.

Lance looked down at his card and threw them out on the table. The dog did the same.

"Well, looks like I've lost this hand, heh, good thing there wasn't any money on that bet." Lance shrugged and the dog barked at him once, he rose to his feet slowly and took a long slow drag of the nic-stick in his hand. As he exhaled, a great cloud of smoke came out of the end...

And then there was a great...

BANG!

At that moment the smoke all cleared and lance was left holding a flower sticking out of the burst remains of a cigaret. He slammed his hand down on the table and pointed dramatically.

"Would you guy's all shut it? Your ruining the ironic peace required for this Iconic game!" he then swung around to A bunch of people in the corner who were taking an game WAY to seriously and said, "and that goes double for you bunch."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:24 pm
"Can we go yet, I can't stand sitting around with no busy work." Shinobu said before throwing darts at the back of Puff's head.

Puff was oblivious to the darts as he kept drinking from his juiceboxes. "Yeah, and if I eat something here, I don't think that I'd stop til sunset or the following sunrise."

"I got bored after we left the car." Tickey said as she filed her nails.

"Is that sanitary to do in a place... Never mind, I stopped caring. Bored." Honeydew said as she polished the face of her gutair.  

Rozalin Wednesday

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 2:12 pm
"That's too bad, Red Blazers. The police are still on high alert. We have to lay low here, in Jarian territory for a bit before we can move on to our final destination."

Atticus looked up to see his truffle arriving with a cup from one of the drones. He took the truffle out of the cup and took a bite, completely unfazed that it had arrived in his cup. He turned the cup upside down beside the table and shook it to empty it of stray crumbs, before pulling down the pitcher of water above his head and pouring its contents into his glass.

"Remarkable technology, these Ancients developed, though the servant-class pieces tend to take orders too literally sometimes. Then again, I'd rather have obedience than fluid thinking from a serving drone. Thank you, drone."

His focus turned slightly away from his meal for a minute to the members of Minority Quotient. I'll need you guys to bookmark now. If you can get into the library and set up, our chances will be much better."

His three bandmates saluted him, grinning and disappeared in bursts of coloured smoke.

"Now, does anyone else need anything? If I could have a word with you, Sir Raziel?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:39 pm
"Officially stopped caring about the police. Too bad the police hate our gots, but they ain't gonna make me hide like a scared cat." Shinobu pouted.

"We have rights here, I don't know what they are, but we have rights." Puff said finishing the last of his juiceboxes. "Hey Atti, what are our rights?"  

Rozalin Wednesday

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:47 pm
"Puff, you actually don't have any rights..."
An exaggerated drop of sweat appeared on Atticus's head.
"There's no real central governement here, besides Tanya, so there's really no one to give you rights."
Atticus glanced around the room.
"Just have something to drink, sing a song or something."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:59 pm
"Then why the hell are there police?" Tao said standing up and marching over to Atticus. He pointed a gun at the man and growled. "Why the hell are we hiding like criminals because they have a military power? Screw that."

"Tao, please put down the gun." Tobias said not looking up from his hair. His tone was more of 'he does this all the time' rather than urgency. "I don't think that you'd really want to shoot this man."

"He is getting on my nerves, why haven't we shoved him into a wood chipper yet?" He said rubbing his temples. "Oh yeah, he is crazy."  

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:04 pm
"Well, since you put it that way..." said Lance, climbing to his feet and moving to an empty spot in the middle of the room and flung a coin through the air which landed the slot of a conveniently placed Juke box. "See the thing is, Atticus, I do have a few requests..."

The music started up, horns and drums on the up beats. Lance began to dance around a bit before he began to sing.

"Can I get another gin?
I gotta alter this state I'm in
Fill my life with liquid sin
Can I get another gin?

Can I get another pint please?
Put my mind at temporary ease
Hang my belly down beneath my knees
Can I get another pint?

Life is such a wild ride
Head first down the infinite slide
Over the cliff with my eyes open wide
Smashed across the rocks with the tide

Can I get another vodka?
I gotta find a plane that's higher
Give me the stuff that puts me under
Can I get another vodka?

I wanna give it to Sledge...

Too long I've been in this cage
Under my smile burning with rage
Things are kinda gettin hard to gauge
With all the words running off the end of the page

Can I get another gin?
I gotta alter this state I'm in
Fill my life with liquid sin
Can I get another gin?

Whoooo!

Can I get another gin!

Hahahahhha.... "

Lance had been knocking back some the drinks as they came, and had fallen backwards onto one of the tables laughing at the end of the song. The mugs and glasses piled high around him by the drones.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:06 pm
As soon as the gun was pulled and pointed at Atticus, the beam turrets appear again, this time focused on Tao. They hold their fire waiting to see his actions.  

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:09 pm
"Eh. Don't worry about it."
Atticus waved his hand at the turrets.
"Let him do what he pleases. I can handle it."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:14 pm
Haru stood with his sword in hand. He swung his sword from where he stood and cut the beam weapons into pieces. "He isn't going to shoot the weapon isn't even loaded." He said placibg his sword back on his back. "Geez this wanna be defense system is really weak."  

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:15 pm
A most of the beam turrets disappear but the a few still remain as a show that violence wouldn't be tolerated inside the building.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games