Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Bowling Alley Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:58 am
"i told you not to yell at me..." Eris shrugged and glanced at the boy he ws going to kill. "i'll leave ya to it and hten you can yell at me." she chuckled, licking a bit of somone's blood off her face. "for now... i think i'm gonna go play with the annoying angel who ruined my fun." she huffed and turned to Damien.
{lol, Eris was talking to Armageddon who's also a greek god. he's the god of Darkness, Erebus. smile }  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:04 am
((yeah, but he was only called that for like a few years of his life. he hates it razz he has a lot of other names, too.))

Damian blinked when Eris faced him. "Hey, you shouldn't of have been in front of me when I was driving." he shrugged.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:11 am
Devil_Seith
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

Takeshi's pale red eyes turned more darker slowly starting to look bloody red he then held his sword out and threw 3 wind shockwaves at Armageddon to try and break his darkness shield as he would take one step then blur from every ones sight only to appear on his right side and sent a slash at his rib section. "They let anyone be gods.."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:17 am
"yo healed them.... they're alive because you helped them..." eris hissed, the entire time she spoke she awas shooting chaos orbs at him. "i have to start over what i did. all becausssse of you." she hissed again, throwing knives at him now.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:18 am
The shield protected him from the shockwaves, but shattered after the third hit. Armageddon, the pupils in his eyes now slit, saw Takeshi coming and sent one of his black blades against his. "I know, right, kid?" he smirked and headbutted him then slashed at him numerous times.

"Hey, I'm a guardian angel. It's my job." Damian shrugged and unfolded his wings, using them as shields against the orbs. Luckily, he was still insanely angry about the news of his sister's engagement, so he had no problem taking his anger out on the goddess. When he unfolded his wings, he had his snow lance in his hand and fired a beam of ice at Eris.

((gtg, byeee!!!))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:55 am
Devil_Seith
User Image

Takeshi staggered back from the headbutt but quickly used his sword to clash with his as he kept slashin at him,He jumped back far enough to where he was a few feet from him,His eyes now demonic bloody red as they glowed. "The names Takeshi Mibu,Not kid." He growled as he held his hand out and his sword left him and his canine teeth grew alittle as did his fingernails now becoming claws,he held a two fingers toward Armageddon. "Zepher." He mutter and sent a swirl of condensed wind at him at increadable speeds that made it look almost invisible with enough force to peirce through almost anything.

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:14 pm
"It is absurd to divide people into good and bad.
User Image
Izaya laughed, pulling out his flick knife and licked the tip. "I dont like using hand to hand unless I need to, right now I just wanna cut ya." He said and dashed towards him, Izaya had incredible speed and strength, and even had his own special ability, but he never used it in front of humans, the only ability he used in front of them were his time and space abilities.

People are either charming or tedious

User Image
I cant remember

Hiro took out his blade. "Fine." He muttered, one eye beginning to turn black and he grew out his dark wings. "Fight me all out." He muttered. "I've been waiting to kill you Izaya...For quite a long time now."

But thats for the best.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:20 pm
"Yeah, I could care less about your name, kid." Armageddon smirked. He lifted one arm to cover his face and stood his ground from the razor wind, getting multiple cuts all over and a shredded coat. "What a cute little attack." he chuckled and snapped his fingers. Everyone's shadow shimmered and formed together. Soon three creatures climbed out of the ground and roared at Takeshi.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:28 pm
"shame on you... guardian angels are supposed to guard only one person at a time..... you're trying to hard..... and breaking the rules." she hissed, a solid blakc staff with blood red jewsls forming in her hand. "it's time you were punnished for it." she smirked and pointed the staff at him, black flames forming around him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:39 pm
"I was on my way to see Lena! You were just in the way." Damian huffed and shifted intoa saber-tooth tiger. "And only my God can punish me." he said then stuck his tongoue out at her. He jumped over the flames and pounced on the goddess, baring his fangs and ready to bite.

"A third fight now?" Lena frowned and backed up to a safe distance. "Isn't this just a fabulous day." she huffed and watched a few people run away out of pure terror.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:45 pm
heh, you'd be supprised. a few of my temples..... were converted into temples for that one lady....what was her name? " Eris smirked and gave him a kick to the stomach. "oh yes.... mary... that's it" she smirked.
{what eris said; true fact 3nodding }  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:00 pm
Devil_Seith
User Image

(The monsters look sick! >.< Their awesome!!! )

Takeshi looked unfazed at the monsters he was getting kinda annoyed at the god thing (talking about damians fight.) "God? Please it's all bull the whole religion of Christianity is all bull as well." He looked at armageddon his features were blank and his eyes were blank. "I dont care if you don't want my name or care for it but I rather not be kid,It makes it seem like your superior to me when your not.." It was time to get alittle serious. "Nensora..." (Burning sky.) As he said that an intense amount of fire eneraged around Takeshi before it flew high into the air,breaking the cealing as it flew out before a few seconds multiple meteor sized flames would crash down everywhere if it hit you,you would be severely burned and probably put down. (it attacked all the fights as well as mine.)

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:05 pm
"It is absurd to divide people into good and bad.
User Image
Izaya jumped up and before he sliced down he dissapeared, only leaving words behind. "I'll meet with you another time Yuchika Hiro-Kun"

People are either charming or tedious

User Image
I cant remember

Hiro sighed, looking down. "Next time." He muttered, turning back to Lena. "I need to talk to you later."He said, looking up and noticed the flames. "Great." He said and put a small orb of darkness around himself and sat in it, waiting for the flames to stop.

But thats for the best.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:10 pm
Damian snarled at what he heard and took it out on Eris. He clawed at her with his razor sharp claws then dug his long, long, fangs into her shoulder.

Armageddon rolled his eyes and looked up at the sky. "Well, this should be interesting." he smirked and let his right black blade sink back into his arm, only this time, his left blade stayed out. It gained the other blade's length and doubled in size. Seeing a meteor fly towards him, the demon used his timing well and slammed the flat side of his sword at it like in a baseball game. With much strength, Armageddon managed the shoot the meteor back at another, sending it off course and at Takeshi. "Batter up." he chuckled.

The winged monster sunk back into the shadows and waited silently for its chance to strike. The zombie like monster roared again and started running on all fours to Takeshi, jumping over and away from the meteors until one slammed into it and sent it flying. The bug like monster flew around until it was above Takeshi. It aimed right and shot a stream of sticky, spider-like thread at him to immobolize him.

((Lol, thanks))  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:20 pm
Devil_Seith
User Image

Takeshi vanished making it look like the meteor hit him and then appeared about the bug like monster with his hand cackling. "Raitsume." (Lightning claw.) Lightning formed all over his hands and changed into a claw shap over his hands and sent three quick strikes at the winged monster to severally harm it,He Smirked as another Takeshi was behind Armageddon and it said "intense pain." shooting an burst of fire at him hot enough to make the atmosphere burn up. The Takeshi striking the winged monster Smirked. "Fire clone." he simply said,clearing up why there were two Takeshi's.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff