Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Otokage's Building Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OHKO Bunny

O.G. Rabbit

8,250 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:47 am
:: Kuro took his ten dollars for winning the bet and left. The Wise Otokage underestimated Sebia, so Kuro wondered if he always did that. regardless, Kuro left. He did so without a hint of cockyness or even a wise-a** grin. His thoughts however echoed with praise for his team and for Sebia. He looked forward to the day where he'd return to kick some a**, but for now he kept still, being sure not to provoke any hostility. One think about Kuro was clear though, this wouldn't be the last time the Wise and Powerful Otokage were to see Kuro Kaguya. ::

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:37 am
Zadok smiled as he thank the Otokage for the hot chocolate and left.
[Exit]

brileone

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:00 am
User Image
Do you see what is in my eyes?
User Image

Near was excited to return home. He missed this place. His fingers twitched with excitement as he opened the door to come into the office. It had been many years since he had been back, but he had not planned on being gone so long. As he stepped into the office, he realize how he had betrayed his village by leaving, but was looking to make it up to them by coming back and being strong, "Lord Otokage. My name is Near Halo... and I have returned." He looked up as he took his hat off. HIs pets, Glacia and Jolt walked in behind him, "With friends"

User Image
Can you see the pain? Good.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:29 am
Zeo Azieru

User Image

Zeo walked up to the office then swung the door wide open. He slowly took steps towards the desk he had a strange sinister aura to his movements as he reached for his sword.

"Zeo Azieru reporting in. I come from a great distance to ask that I may stay here. I require no rank or seat in your village only a place to stay. If I am given one I am going to take it." Zeo said with a cool demenor and he raised his sword then as he activated it a sudden jolt of lightning came out of it to form the blade. It was the Raijin blade.

"I do believe we know each other. But from now on I am known as Captain Zeo Azieru." he said as he sheathed the blade and tented his fingers.

Music for the scene

110 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
70 Chuunin Jutsu
50 Jounin Jutsu
35 S-Rank Jutsu

"You mustn't let mistakes weigh you down, acknowledge them and take what you have learned to move on."

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:02 am
Near glanced up at the man, "Hey! Wait your turn you-..... you-" He stood in awe at the sword, "The Rajin Blade.... The Legendary Lightning Sword.. but... how..." Near had hunted for year for this weapon and never found it. He was virtually speechless at the time.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:18 pm
Zeo Azieru

User Image

"Sorry then. Anyways please inform the otokage about my request on my behalf. I shall take my leave and if you were wondering I defeated the owner of this sword..." Zeo said, he needed to explain how he came across the sword as it was no ordinary sword to pick up.

Zeo first aligned his mask underneath you could see a glimpse red eyes. He bowed and then left.

Music for the scene

110 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
70 Chuunin Jutsu
50 Jounin Jutsu
35 S-Rank Jutsu

"You mustn't let mistakes weigh you down, acknowledge them and take what you have learned to move on."

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Sadhandjob2o9

Friendly Regular

6,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:15 pm
↑↓↑↓↑↓↺↑↓↑↓↑↓↺Skye Byanski ↻↑↓↑↓↑↓↻↑↓↑↓↑↓

User Image
~Genin~Animal Tamer~Sasori Strikers~Yamanaka~Speed Curse~
If you lose concentration you lose the battle...
↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔
→→→ A Cinder clone of Skye ran up to the Otokage's building, he found the mailbox and tossed a scroll in there, as soon as he put the scroll into the mailbox he exploded in a burst. The scroll was a message that he was going on the b-rank mission where he would smuggle a scroll, it sad he was going to Sunagakure and should return in one to two days. He hated sending messages but he would have to or else he would be considered rougue, but he was Genin and could pose no possible threat.←←←
↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔
...But take it easy sometimes
 User Image
↑↓↑↓↑↓↑↓↑↓↑↓↑↓↑↓↑↓↺ Morpiece ↻↑↓↑↓↑↓↑↓↑↓↑↓↑↓↑↓↑↓↑  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:43 pm
Nanashi walked out of his office and saw Near sitting in the outer office. "Yeeeeeeesssss?" He asked.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Adloquium

Versatile Genius

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:36 am
"Its been a while...Nanshi-Sensei..." The voice was filled with an odd benevolence and friendly nature. The speaker did not address him as the Otokage only due to the fact that it felt odd to be so formal.

Sora stepped from the shadows, he no longer wore his Suna headband as NoctiX had kept its promise and with the exit of Nanashi they too left. "We're back." As he spoke a cool gentle breeze raced through the area, causing his brown hair to sway ever so elegantly. He ceased speaking feeling the prescence of yet another friend suddenly appear by his side.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:49 am
The ninja's afro swayed in the wind, the scent of the cigarette Tetsuya had just finished was wafted towards Near and Nanashi. His cold facial features relaxed ever so slightly as he stared up at his master. "Long time...no see." He said rising from his crouched position and said nothing more.

Ninjaman began to laugh wildly. "Yo Afro, this man don't remember you. H*ll he's like who these kids??? Sh*t I say you remind him of what ya'll done did."

"Shut...up"

xLytez

Etheral Chaos

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:01 am
Aki's crimson eyes shone in the shadows against her dark silhouette. She stepped forth turning her attention first to the other two ninja and then back to Nanashi. "Lord Otokage..." Her voice, as she was only around the age of fifteen, was still somewhat childlike and soft but there was an absence of emotion or expression on her face which implied that her abilities were much greater than her age would allow those around her could usually see. "NoctiX has followed you from the Hidden Sand to Otogakure, we have since then acquired to more shinobi meaning we now number in five." She was hesitant to continue speaking never truly being one for words and yet she pushed forward anyway. "One of the new members carries with him the power of Void and another carries with her Lightning powers that not even Tetsuya can match. We ask that we be allowed admittance into Otogakure and allowed to train under you once again." Her sharingan reverted back to its natural jet black state and she closed her eyes as an indication that she had stated her request and now awaited and answer.

(OMG its been forever, i hope you didn't forget about us. We're sorry for leaving. I got hurt sooo yea can't get on from the hospital but the other two were kinda just not here. Sorry Firu, we'll do better haha)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:16 pm
Nanashi looked to the three that entered the office, and shot them a thumbs up. "Of course you can return to the village with your new recruits. I'll I ask is some forms to be filled out with their names. Also, you guys look like you were training hard, me likes." He said with a smile.

(No it's not good enough, you all have to now get me 100 nazi scalps, and I want my scalps. LMAO just kidding, it's alright. I'm glad you guys are feeling better.)  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

xLytez

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:30 pm
The Afro Ninja nodded his head, "Thank you...is there anything you would like us to do for you?" He asked. Tetsuya was determined to rank up not only himself but his team as a whole as rapidly as possible and to repay the man that has granted them the power they have obtained so far. He turned his eyes to Sora. "Tap into Sen's reserve, we're gonna need that chakra to train the new members when they arrive."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:45 pm
Firu Shinra
Nanashi walked out of his office and saw Near sitting in the outer office. "Yeeeeeeesssss?" He asked.

Near sat across from the man, "I wish to return home, here at the Sound Village"  

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:55 pm
Nanashi looked at Tetsuya for a moment, trying to meet his gaze. "Well, either try some missions, or help train your new squad mates." He said with a nod. Turning his gaze to Near, he gave a slight shrug. "Alright, I don't see a problem with that."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games