Welcome to Gaia! ::

The renaissance galaxy

Back to Guilds

Tags: Renaissance, Galaxy, Anime, Boy-love, Interests 

Reply 17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners
Empress Dee's lounge - permanent Guild RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:29 am
Billy and Dee then proceeded downstairs where they discussed the current changes. It made Dee happy to hear that Billy had changed for the better and it made her even happier to hear the idea of the overall challenge.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:30 am
Terry finished the playlist and said that it was okay for Gabriel to practice if he wished.  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Crew

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:39 am
empress dee

Paranormal Teddy

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

VegetaHonshura

Gabriel smiled at the offer but declined before once again motioning to the backstage curtain."I'd like to talk to you about some things that could be possible." He said hoping Terry would follow so they could chat about some upcoming possible songs.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:42 am
Terry did follow and then asked Gabriel what he wanted.  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Crew

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:49 am
empress dee

Paranormal Teddy

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

VegetaHonshura

Gabriel stretched out before speaking."Have you ever seen a movie called Rock of Ages?" He asked recalling the way they combined songs in that movie.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:01 am
Terry shook his head, "No, I haven't. All I know is that there is a song by Def Leopard with the same name."  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Crew

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:09 am
empress dee

Paranormal Teddy

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

VegetaHonshura

Gabriel sits in one of the empty chairs backstage before speaking again."Well long story short they combine songs together like Jukebox Hero and I Love Rock and Roll into a single song. I thought that if we did do a battle of the bands that before the winners were announced we could have the two bands playing some of the combined songs from the movie. It'd be great to show sportsmanship if we did. But that's your call. I'v got the soundtrack if you wanna listen to them before making up your mind" He said holding up a cd case that had the rock of ages soundtrack disk inside.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:19 am
Once Dee was done talking with Billy, Billy left and Dee returned upstairs.  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Crew

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:20 am
"So, like a concert of the stars bit...hmm...well, I will have to discuss it with Dee before making my decision on it. Okay?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:22 am
empress dee

Paranormal Teddy

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

VegetaHonshura

Gabriel smiles and hands Terry the soundtrack."I didn't say you had to answer it right away. I just asked for you to think about it." He said before stretching out again.  

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:42 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

VegetaHonshura

((Gotta love how fast you guys move, XD. I no longer have to wait insanely long times for replies, now they just happen while I'm away! That is truly awesome. I usually have to wait DAYS AND DAYS AND DAYS for my other buddies. That's why I like this guild, lol. Aaaanyways, I don't know how to explain Gavin's absence... I'll just add something random to her character, lol.
Also, I wasn't sure there, but for a moment it seemed like you thought my actual name was Gavin.. it's not... but I guess if you wanna call me Gavin you can, lol, like some sort of strange new nickname! That'd be an interesting nickname...

Chumble: Gavin was on your side with that... she was just absent... She also tends to not pick sides. She just kinda... goes with the flow.))

Gavin was just... standing there. The entire time. It appeared as though she was listening, but she wasn't blinking... What was she doing? She was just staring into the distance, as though looking at something interesting that wasn't there. What was she doing...

After Billy came in, she twitched her head, and looked normal again. "Sorry 'bout that... hey, who's this guy?" She asked, after a moment of regaining her mind. "Oh, and by the way Dee, I'd watch where I put my ocarania if I were you. You know... not somewhere where some one can easily nab it..." She said. "Specifically, not where a red head with brown eyes, kinda tall can steal it..." She said again, remembering what she had 'seen'...

Yes, Gavin had seen the future. It was a power she had always possessed, which is why she can be good at... 'nabbing' things. She can also be good at stirring up trouble. However, she can't control said power. It just happens randomly. The good thing is, she can stop it. If she sees a future where she gets caught for stealing, she can stop it before it happens by doing something differently. She had a feeling she knew her said red-head was, but she couldn't be sure. She had seen Dee's ocorania being stolen, and then being used for terrible things. However, as long as Dee kept good watch on the thing, it would probably not happen.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:05 pm
Dee said to Gavin upon returning, "I left my ocarina where I did for a reason. You see, I know all about Ganondorf. Even more so than the legends speak of him in Hyrule. Ganondorf is in fact a Mogu. A Mogu is an ancient being known for their power. Ironically enough, Azeroth, where the Mogu have resided for generations before Ganondorf was even heard of in Hyrule, is the neighboring planet to Hyrule. Ganondorf likely escaped Azeroth when the Pandaren began to show in such great numbers, thus putting a cramp on Ganondorf's style so to speak. So, when he came to Hyrule so many eons ago, because he had such great power as all Mogu did, the Goddesses of Hyrule sought it best to give Ganondorf the triforce of Power. The reason why Ganondorf has never returned to Azeroth is because of this reason. I think Ganondorf prefers a small force attacking him rather than a whole army of overweight panda bears."

She then picked up her ocarina where she had left it and began to softly play. It wasn't loud enough to overpower the band that was playing on stage, but loud enough that those three tables surrounding her could.

While playing, she closed her eyes and from the center of her forehead, there was a music video of sorts to display what she was talking about. It showed Pandaria way back when the Mogu were in charge and then what had happened after that.

(Well, I do like this guild when it is active. I am even more happy when there is a day to day activity in the guild going on.)  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

william-tyler

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:03 am
Will entered the lounge via the public elevators in a grungy - looking farmer's outfit. It was covered in soot! His once clean lavender hair clearly needed to be washed, and judging from his footwear, he had forgotten to take his muddy boots off at the doorway.

He sat down at one of the tables and ordered his usual yam juice with a slice of apple pie. Then he took a gander at the stage. He saw the "house band" was playing, which reminded him of the many times that he played on that very stage.

When his order came and he was happily munching on the pie, he noticed Gavin. He could have sworn he had seen her some-place before. He recognized the Windwaker Isle clothing right away and knew that it was on one of the isles. The question was...what Island did he see her on?

He reached into his pocket to pull out the wind-waker map, which was as dusty as everything else on Will at the moment. Looking carefully at the map, he resumed munching on his food.

Then, taking out a note pad and a pencil from his other pocket, he began writing down what he recalled seeing on each of the islands. He wrote the information down in accordance to the map. A1 was Forsaken Fortress, on that Island, I saw...

He hadn't even been aware that he had been drawing attention to himself for more reasons than one.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:19 pm
empress dee

TheDarkmasterchumble

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

william-tyler

Gavin watched, wide eyed, as Dee spoke. "Really? I read about Mobu's once. They kinda freaked me out... Although, if in combat, I wouldn't worry about that." She said. She then noticed the boy that had just walked in. He looked somewhat familiar. Maybe he was the one that Dee had said talked about her earlier? Probably not, but he was writing things down... It would be bad if he knew where she was living at the moment.

Earlier, she had half lied. While talking about the mail-men, she mentioned where her house was. She used to live on Outset island, but then she left. Nobody on the island knows why she left, but in truth, it was because she had heard about a new place. She had borrowed one of the ships left in the harbor, and sailed to the Forsaken Fortress. After poking around a bit in there, she found out that the bird whom had attacked Link long ago had died. She is now living in the Forsaken Fortress when she's not traveling. However, because of the Moblins, she hasn't been able to fully explore the fortress yet.  

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:51 pm
"Mobu's are quite dangerous. I cannot face the ones in Azeroth yet, but I can face against Ganon in Hyrule. Ganon is shockingly really weak compared. My son Trunks Truesdale has fought against the Mobu on their home turf and says that without help, even he has a tough time. He says that he still needs better gear to be better prepared for further attacks, but he is stronger than Terry's brother Andy. If Andy and Trunks met head to head in Azeroth, Trunks would kill him and get honor for it. Andy is a human rogue and a part of the Alliance. Trunks is a blood elf by Azeroth race, and Blood elves are on the side of the Horde. The horde and alliance are at war. That's why whenever Trunks faces off against Andy, its never in Azeroth. Trunks's father Raditz...probably would kill Trunks for pointing that bow of his to Andy." Dee then noticed Will as Gavin had somewhat taken notice of him.

"Oh, looks like Will is here. And oh no, looks like he needs a shower badly."

Finding that Will did not take his shoes off, Dee then walked over to Will and took off his boots. Then Dee noticed how stinky Will's feet were. She then said, "Will, after you are done eating, its into the shower with you. Throw your dirty clothes into the hamper when you change."  
17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games