Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
La Costa Belle ( Fancy Resturant ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:25 pm
User Image

George Silver

As they waited to be seated, George smiled up at Leviticus. "So, you ever eaten this fancy? It's been a while for me."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:56 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Using the sounds to his advantage, Leviticus was able to see the areas through vibrations and found his seat. "Many years ago." he murmured while feeling out the utensils on the table. "I hardly recognize these new scents." he chuckled, sniffing the air again. So many new dishes, he couldn't even tell apart ingredients anymore!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 7:18 am
ξllery Ѧdvimi

User Image

Ellery was silent as he sat at the table, two glasses of wine before him. He stared at the two, then decided that the color wasn't right and ordered another bottle. This process continued for ten minutes until he found the perfect one, and set them up for the empty seat and his own. He checked his phone, smiling happily at Fredrich's text that said he was coming. He jumped a little in his seat, crossing, uncrossing, and recrossing his legs. The songwriter smoothed his button-up, tugging back on and taking off his navy blue blazer in nervousness. He adjusted the buttons of his shirt, leaving open the top two and exposing his bare neck, and moving around his slacks-covered legs. The young man fidgeted, repeatedly making sure that everything was perfect and talking to the maître'd to ensure that he would bring over his gift to Fredrich at the right signal. Was it okay to give a gift on the first date? He didn't know, this was his first date in a very long time. Although, he was sure that Fredrich would like his present. It was more thoughtful that any gift he'd ever given. "I just hope he likes it," he murmured to himself, checking his phone once more.

Awesome nerd
*looks up* Oh, I miss them so much.

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 4:22 pm
Mayah_Playah
Me too. I was planning on posting Levi around, but I dunno if I should do it now or after we finish up some arcs.

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

In this world, one cannot say anything without proof to back them up.

A few seconds later a large gloved hand rested on Ellery's left shoulder. "Hey." came that deep, velvet voice. As soon as Ellery would turn his head, Fredrich would lean down to press his lips against the songwriter's (temporarily, it seems) forehead.
The detective walked to the other side of the table and sat down across from his boyfriend. "You look very nice." he noted as his dark blue eyes looked at his date. "And nervous." he added with a light smirk, even chuckling under his breath.

Without proof, you'll never catch me.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 7:33 pm
ξllery Ѧdvimi

User Image

Ellery blushed at the kiss, clasping his hands under the table and attempting to force down the blood rushing still to his cheeks. "What, me? Nervous? Why would I be nervous?" he asked, his tone completely negating his words. "I mean, I perform in front of thousands of people all the time. Why would I be nervous about a date?" Twiddling his thumbs, the man looked away to glance around for the waiter, licking his lips before finally letting his eyes land on that handsome man that he was lucky to call his boyfriend. "S-so, how was Eun-Ho's first day? I hope he wasn't too much trouble."

Awesome nerd
Do it after. We don't have anything set up for them.

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 1:13 am
Mayah_Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"Because you're on a date with me, not performing for others." Fredrich answered as he took the wine glass to examine its contents. Cold eyes studied the liquid as he swished it around gently, observing the texture and color as though he were an expert. After a painstakingly long set of seconds, the Austrian took the glass to his lips and took a sip. He gave it an approving lick of his lips and set the glass back down before hearing Ellery's next question. His smile immediately fell and the air around him grew chilly, freezing his wine. "Let's just say I'm going to give Han an earful for giving his job away." he growled under his breath, the flames of hate he held for the blonde becoming an inferno. "I swear, if that boy didn't have connections he would have never been even allowed to apply. He keeps complaining about how boring things are, and when he doesn't do that he gives me these strange looks." He went on to explain about how they found a boy that claimed to be the Frog King, and the events that shortly followed. The only things he left out were the frog that was thrown at his face and the last piece of information Eun-Ho had given him about Ellery.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 11:37 am
ξllery Ѧdvimi

User Image

The pretty pop star laughed at Fredrich's predicament and his complaints about his fellow bandmate. He lifted his glass of wine to his own lips, sipping once and swallowing with a satisfied smile. "Oh, don't be so hard on the kid, Fredrich, he's in love!" giggled Ellery as he set the glass back down. "And other than that, be grateful. Lock wanted me to take the position for him, but I turned him down. Although, I didn't expect him to ask Eun-Ho, of all people. Bae, maybe, but definitely not our resident moron." The star looked up to the waiter that suddenly appeared, handing them both special extra menus and changing the ice bucket for the wine. He then disappeared, nodding discretely to Ellery. The present was ready. All Ellery had to do was wait for the perfect moment.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 10:43 pm
Mayah_Playah
Want me to time skip Nikki and Leon for time's sake?

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"Love or not, he has to do his job." Fredrich growled. "I'd rather you work with me than him. At least you're bearable." he smirked to himself before the waiter came. He gave his order, but not before noticing the look passed between the waiter and Ellery. The detective raised an eyebrow, but thought nothing of it. "So how was your day? Did Daniel throw a fit when you dropped him off?" he asked while reaching for his whine glass.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 11:00 pm
ξllery Ѧdvimi

User Image

"Bearable? Please, I'd be too distracted by you to get anything done!" Ellery tried to playfully reply, although they both knew that, had Ellery taken the position, he'd be so completely business-minded, he wouldn't notice Fredrich even if the detective scooped him onto his lap and started kissing his neck. "Surprisingly, no. Daniel really enjoys spending time with Julian, I swear. He adores that little thing." Thinking about the rest of his day, Ellery's smile faltered. "The rest of my day was filled with work. I kept trying to finish that new song for the label, but I just couldn't get the right mindset. It isn't due until next week, so I have time, but I don't know how long I'll really take." He shrugged, lifting the wine back up to his lips. That look in his eyes made it clear that he didn't know Fredrich knew the truth about him.

Awesome nerd
Oh, okay.

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 11:14 pm
Mayah_Playah
You wanna finish the PM?

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"I suppose it makes sense, meeting a child about his age with a twisted life, too. They're bound to become friends." he smirked, glad to hear that Daniel had a friend. As he drank his wine and listened to Ellery's talk of song-writing, something flashed in the Austrian's eyes. "Yes," he started as he set the glass down. "I learned something interesting about that. You write the songs for your band, right?" he asked, eyes boring into Ellery's, daring him to lie in front of his face. He rested his sharp chin on the back of a gloved hand and completed his cold, interrogating look, a stare that many criminals fell prey to.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 11:19 pm
ξllery Ѧdvimi

User Image

Ellery was taken aback as he was suddenly subjected to Fredrich's interrogative stare, instantly feeling like he was a criminal. He was silent as he was asked the question, setting his own glass back down and leaning back in his chair, unnerved by the stare. "Yes, I do," he answered, telling a mostly-truth. "Why?"

Awesome nerd
No, it's okay. We can just finish it some other time. We have to get the Full-Sin thing hopping soon anyway, right?

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 11:53 pm
Mayah_Playah
I just assumed you didn't want to do it because you didn't reply to the PM.

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

Fredrich raised an eyebrow. "Interesting." he mused and pulled out his phone with his free hand. He gazed down to swipe his thumb across a few screens until he was on a certain fan page. "Why are you doing it if Sim Li-Na takes care of all the songs?" he asked and turned the phone so that the picture of female Ellery was looking straight at him. "She's quite beautiful. Her eyes are just as green as yours. Just the right shade of green as yours, too."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 12:05 am
ξllery Ѧdvimi

User Image

Ellery straightened his back upon hearing Fredrich, looking away and unable to look at Fredrich, and definitely unable to look at himself. "How... How did you find out?" he asked with a small voice, all previous confidence out the window.

Awesome nerd
Did you send me one?

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 12:13 am
Mayah_Playah
Yeah, you didn't get it?

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

It pained the detective to have to break through Ellery's defenses like that, but it was something that had to be done. "You talk about writing songs to someone who's done his research, I'm more surprised I didn't piece it together sooner or later." he said while putting his phone up, deciding to keep Eun-Ho out of this. "What surprises me more are the rumors I've been hearing. Ellery," he said in a level tone, though it held such authority that it demanded the man's eyes on him. "Are you going to lose your job? More importantly, are you going to lose it because of me?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash