Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Love Me Eternal - dead Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:33 pm

Alexander Armand Thorne

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxYou're such a gorgeous N I G H T M A R E

She has no idea...

The thought that slammed through his head sent Alexander's concentration out the window for a brief second. He did not release his grip his fangs had on her flesh though and he pressed her now relaxed body closer to his own growing more and more hungry for the blood. He paid no heed to her tears though he could clearly smell them as they ran freely across her pale cheeks.

What had that voice been? Angelique had no idea? Hell Alexander had no idea! It couldn't have been Milly. If she had seen this she would not have hesitated in jumping on the little vampiress and giving her a run for her money. Milly was a force to be reckoned with when it involved keeping Alexander all to herself. No. This voice was...dark. Cold. He had had this happen to him before. The time when he lost himself just yesterday. A voice ravaged through his head and took over his body. The feeling of power that came with it was amazing. Like nothing he had ever felt before and he was fully conscious of letting it enter him. When it did it made him feel whole. As if he were always missing a piece of himself.

Without realizing it he had been clamping harder and harder down on Angelique's neck. His nails dug deep into her sides as he pulled her close to himself. She was almost out of blood and he had to rip himself away from her with a snarl. The force was enough to send the both of them sprawling away from each other. Alexander landed in a low crouch and he was wiping his mouth with the back of his hand which he licked after cleaning it. He looked over at Angelique with strange eyes. Pitch black eyes that turned back to their usual blood lust red within a few seconds.
"You should feed...Soon." He stood and ran his fingers through tousled hair. His body was itching for more blood. More...carnage. But there was another side of him too that longed for touch. Lust. But Angelique wouldn't consent. He knew that much at least. He would have to hurry to Milly...She would provide blood. Pleasure. But not if she smelled the scent of the other vampiress' blood on him. Damn! He needed release lest he explode with the energy begging entrance into his being once more. That could not happen here. Not in front of Angelique.

O L D H A B I T S never seem to go awayxxxxxxxxxx

w e r e s u r r e c t
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
User ImageXUser ImageXUser Image
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
i t ' s l i k e i ' v e c o m e b a c k t o l i f e

I F E E L S O A L I V E

{{DoctorOctagonapusBlah!:What Milly looks like can be seen if you click the middle icon of the three at the bottom.}}
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:34 pm

KΛƧΣY ᄂΣΣ JӨПΣƧ

xxxxxxxxxxT h e xsecret x side xofxme,

User Image

I keep xxx i t xxx kaged but I cant xxxc o n t r o l xxxxxxit

XXXKasey sat on the swing pushing a little bit then felt someone infront of her and looked up and saw Sebastian. Seeing him leaning close she growled again seeing him taking in her scent. Quickly she was off the swing and tackled him to the ground. She knew he could push her off but she didnt care. "What have I told you about doing that." She hissed straddling him as she placed her hands on his chest. Looking down at him dangerously. "What do I desire as you say." She hissed glaring at him deadly. Tensing she felt his hand brush her skin and just stared at him in his red eyes..

]xxxxxxxxxxxx I feel the xxx r a g e xxx and I just xxxcan't hold it

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

I xneverx letxyou xs e e xxxxxxxxxx

OOC:*No problem!!*

HatterHarleyQuinn Original

XxXWhite_Wolfy_GoddessXxX

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:37 pm

Evoblack
[[Guys, Hatter and I have concocted a mini plot to really get action flowing. Basically, it involves Sebastian turning Raven and twisting her mind after Alexander emotionally wounds her. Milly, Alex's old flame, goes up against her in battle. Sebastian will involve Angelique, Kasey, Amelia, Fleur, and Alastair (with the permission of their creators, of course) to incite this lovely drama.

If you don't approve, please tell me so that Hatter and I will know to fell it. I desperately don't want anybody to be left out.]]

((Yeah sure I dont mind))
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:51 pm

User Image

XXXXXXX☪ ⊱ Les fleurs du mal se dérouler

User Image

xxxC o m m e l e s f l e u r s d u m a lxxxxx

User ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser Image

xxxxxU n a m o u r f a t a lxxx

User Image

Fleur watched as Alexander left the table. He moved...too fast. Like he was floating rather than walking. She had noticed the others seemed to move in the same fashion though they tried to hide it from her watchful eyes. Fleur saw all. Beneath the cute exterior her mind was always moving, always calculating and drawing conclusions. Her intelligence was something she hid very well. It might have had something to do with her broken English though. Already she had an inkling as to what she had gotten herself into. Yet, she was not afraid. Not of the golden vampire or Alexander. Not of the sweet small one nor of the dark haired one. It took a lot to truly frighten the sweet little girl.

She turned her head back to Raven to finish answering her question. She would not tell her that they had similar reading habits. Because truth be told they were no all that similar. Though the subject matter was the context in which they both read it was not the same at all. Fleur could tell because of the way she gushed about it. She read about them for fun. For romance and stories. Fleur read for facts and making new discoveries. Documenting each piece of evidence she could lay her hands on to full comprehend the world she knew she was living in.

"Non...Eet ees not weird. More personal. I'd rather not say. I em sorry." A smile graced her pale pink lips and then settled back into the straight line she usually had them in. As the talk transgressed into books, she heard the scrapping of a chair on the floor. She turned her head in time to see Edan rising and announcing his exit as well. A look of sadness washed over her face. Every one was leaving so soon?

Once again, like he had been doing for the past hours, Edan left a pretty blush on her cheeks when he mentioned the "date" they had set up for tomorrow, "I weel remember. Au revoir Edan. Sweet dreams." She wished she had the courage to ask him to walk her to her room. Feigned being scared and what not. But she couldn't very well leave Raven here by herself. She stifled a cute yawn behind the back of her hand and looked at Raven with eyes that were a bit watery from having yawned.

**ooc: Translations in order,...**

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

I Speak Books

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:27 pm

Evoblack
[[Guys, Hatter and I have concocted a mini plot to really get action flowing. Basically, it involves Sebastian turning Raven and twisting her mind after Alexander emotionally wounds her. Milly, Alex's old flame, goes up against her in battle. Sebastian will involve Angelique, Kasey, Amelia, Fleur, and Alastair (with the permission of their creators, of course) to incite this lovely drama.

If you don't approve, please tell me so that Hatter and I will know to fell it. I desperately don't want anybody to be left out.]]

[[ I am in. Is Edan included as well? ]]
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:06 am

Fakesuperheroname
Evoblack

[[ I am in. Is Edan included as well? ]]

[[Definitely. ^_^ ]]

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:31 am

Angelique de Vincent
The monster in your nightmares.

╔══════════════════════════════╗

You know that their time's coming to an end...

User Image User Image User Image

We have to unify and watch our flag ascend.

╚══════════════════════════════╝

User ImageAs his greedy act came to an end, the dawn of the consequences of her actions fell upon her shoulders. His teeth buried into her flesh, almost tearing it apart. Not as much as he. Never as much as he would do to her. The tears, caused by her sorrow, abruptly stopped. A wave of dread swept over her, its cold touch as lingering as the pain Sebastian had promised her earlier. She barely felt the blood leaving her body and sweeping into Alexander's awaiting mouth. Weakness. It was what she deserved.

Outside of herself, Angelique was breathing heavily. Gulping in as much air as she could. Part of it was from the loss of her blood to Alexander. The other part was the wave of dread. Suddenly, Alexander pushed her away. Her body tucked and rolled and landed on the ground in a weak wall. She curled into herself, not even bothering to pay attention to Alexander. She would not get the chance to feed. Angelique knew well that her sire would come for her the moment Alexander was finished with her. Angelique curled into an even tighter ball, her body shivering. Reminding her so much of the little girl who, so long ago, was her little sister. So young and she had died a tragic death much like Angelique.
Only she was never coming back.

Her wide blue eyes were round as saucers as she waited for Sebastian to come for her.

OmmOmmCookies: ~~

Translations:

~~
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:38 am

User Image

I dream in darkness
I sleep to die
Erase the silence
Erase my life

User Image

Rolling her shoulders, she looked around the room very casually. An hour or so, at least, must have past since everybody else at their table had left. The other students left for bed as well. Others, a few couples, sneaked away with each other when the teachers weren't watching. Vaguely, she wondered whether or not Amelia was okay. She may have just been sick. She glanced back to the little girl sitting in front of her. It was silent for a moment before she finally answered.

Raven nodded in understanding. "It's fine, Fleur, really," she murmured tiredly, smiling a little. Finally, then Edan left and Fleur and Raven were truly alone with one another. She looked back at the girl, who seemed to be quite tired herself. She noticed how the little girl blushed at Edan's words. If she weren't so tried, Raven would have attempted a smirk. Instead, Raven laughed a little. "Come on, Fleur. I'll take you to your room. Wouldn't want to get lost around here again."

With that said, Raven rose from her seat and came over to Fleur's side. She offered her hand to the tiny girl with a gentle smile.

Our burning ashes
Blacken the day
A world of nothingness
Blow me away

User Image

OOC : ~~

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:53 am

User Image
Sebastian T h o m a s Moore

Once again, the vampire allowed the vampiress to pin him to the cool grass. Her dark mane swung forward and gently brushed over the skin of his face. Sebastian gazed up at her with desirous eyes, wanting her so much more in body. One of his hand slipped over hers, cold as ice to the touch. His light blue eyes burned straight into hers. Hers were filled with hate as she hissed at him.

With strength only an old vampire had, Sebastian pulled himself into a sitting position. Kasey was forced to sit in his lap. He tilted his head to the side and eyed her throat before glancing back into her eyes. "Me. My blood."

To her, he bared sharp teeth and gently scraped them along the length of her long neck. Yes, he wanted her. But not just for masculine reasons. He had another agenda. Slowly, that agenda woke inside of him. The smell of blood in the air shifted. The spiked iron was replaced with the musty odor of drying blood. Sebastian snapped his mouth shut and glanced towards a different direction than that of Kasey. He placed her onto the ground and rose to his feet.

"I will play with you later," he informed Kasey. Glancing back at her, menace glowed in his eyes. "Maybe tomorrow night."

With that, he was off in the blink of an eye. Alexander was still there, something happening to him. Sebastian could care less. When Angelique saw him (surely, she expected him), her body trembled even more. His eyes glowed a healthy and demonic red. Sebastian grabbed her arm, sharp nails digging into her skin, and dragged her limp body to his. One of her sleeves had slipped down and revealed a hints of silver crisscrossing her back. Some were more deeply embedded than others into her pale flesh. They were all scars.

Tonight, Sebastian would punish her.

OOC : Yay, we have a plot! :3
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:29 pm

Alexander Armand Thorne

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxYou're such a gorgeous N I G H T M A R E

Alexander glanced towards Sebastian seeing him descend upon Angelique but he was too insignificant to care about seeing as what was happening to him now. He needed to get out of here. With that he turned on his heel and took of in a blur of black towards the other side of the forest. He didn't stop. He just kept running.

As he did so, many thoughts ran through his mind. Terrifying images, disturbing. Pretty soon the images filled even his vision and he had to stop. He turned this way and that trying to escape from the images, terror clear in his shining red eyes. He saw neither trees nor the rest of the greenery of the forest. He did not see the night sky when he looked up nor the shine of the moon. From all around he could hear the growls of something otherworldly. The scenes clouding his vision twisted grotesquely. Long sharp teeth gnawing and worrying at flesh dripping with blood. Dirty black fingernails attached blood stained hands flexing angrily. Cold black eyes staring straight at him through manes of long black hair. Muscular limbs pulsing with the power that Alexander so craved. Soon enough it all focused into that one being he was only seeing parts of. He found himself staring at...himself.

The being stalked towards him as he stood there panting heavily.
"...Who are you?" The creature laughed a deep throaty laugh. Alexander would know later that it was his own laugh coming from his own mouth.

"Who am I? Why Alexander, I am you. You are me."

Alexander shook his back and forth.
"...What are you? Why can I see you now?

The thing laughed once more and advanced closer to the confused male causing him to back into the trunk of a tree. "Because Alexander it is time. We've been separated but I can see how much you long for this. The..others may not think so but they brought this upon themselves. Come now. Be whole again Alexander."

Alexander felt himself slowly nodding his head and reaching out toward the entity.
"Yes. Give me power..."

O L D H A B I T S never seem to go awayxxxxxxxxxx

w e r e s u r r e c t
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
User ImageXUser ImageXUser Image
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
i t ' s l i k e i ' v e c o m e b a c k t o l i f e

I F E E L S O A L I V E

{{DoctorOctagonapusBlah!:What Milly looks like can be seen if you click the middle icon of the three at the bottom.}}

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:25 pm

Angelique de Vincent
The monster in your nightmares.

╔══════════════════════════════╗

You know that their time's coming to an end...

User Image User Image User Image

We have to unify and watch our flag ascend.

╚══════════════════════════════╝

User ImageHer feet dragged along the ground, barely feeling where they were going. Underbrush kissed her cheeks. The pale moonlight hugged her form. Then, darkness. The coolness of the canopy overhead enveloped them. Sebastian took her deep into the forest. His eyes burned with an unholy fire. He longed to kill.

They came out on another side of the forest into a secluded area. There sat a house. Red eyes glowed around the ornate and beautiful building. Silent hisses filled the air. Angelique reached out to them, but they snapped at her. These were no ordinary vampires, that was for sure. Once inside the house, Sebastian dragged her to the basement and locked its door behind him. He flung her to the ground and towered over her. His dark shadow bore into her eyes. Angelique recoiled in terror against the white linoleum flooring.

He slapped her across the cheek, stinging pain biting into her. Head cracked to the side and she gasped. Fell to the floor. Claws tore through her clothing and into flesh, leaving shallow gashes. Her clothes fell from her pale body, exposing her naked skin to her sire. Angelique curled into a ball. Sebastian kicked her in the side. Exposed now were deep and ugly scars across her back.

She whimpered, "Master, I--"

His nails raked deeply into her back. Angelique screamed and curled onto the floor. Her blood pooled underneath her. Again, he raked into her flesh, digging through muscle. Each movement of his hand caused her to scream louder.

"I have been bad," she cried, whimpering and cowering at Sebastian's feet. "I know I have sinned. Please--AAAAAAHHH!"

Deeper, his claws went into her flesh. He pinned her to the ground and buried his hand in the wound in her side. His own doing. Angelique was beyond pain. Her senses were firing away. Her mind was twisting. Sebastian buried his teeth into her flesh and tore at it, taking it into his mouth.
___

He left her on the ground, blood pooling underneath her body. Her tattered clothing blanketed her body. Other pieces of it were littered about her. Her pale skin glistened with cold sweat and dark red blood. Her eyes were rolled up to the ceiling, blank and almost unstaring. She would have been deemed dead if it weren't for the shuddering of her breast.

Sebastian licked his lips. Two vampires came down into the basement, which had since been unlocked. They stared at Angelique's body indifferently. "Her punishment is over?" asked the female.

"For now," Sebastian answered, licking the blood from his lips. He was drenched in it. His perfectly clean clothes were now stained with red. A smirk flitted over his lips. His eyes glowed an evil red. "That is, until she defies me once more. Then, I'll just have to kill her."

Sadistic laughter echoed throughout the room, originating straight from his shaking chest. "Once she recovers, fix her up. Appearance and everything. Call the school and tell her them that her family has called her away for a few days. When she returns, she'll be mine again.

"I have a game our coven will enjoy. Angelique will be my tool. But not until she learns how to listen."

He cracked his head to the side and walked up the stairs. The two vampires were left to carry her bleeding body up the stairs. In the second floor of the house, she was laid in a bed where she began her quick recovery.

OmmOmmCookies: ~~

Translations:

~~
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:27 pm

KΛƧΣY ᄂΣΣ JӨПΣƧ

xxxxxxxxxxT h e xsecret x side xofxme,

User Image

I keep xxx i t xxx kaged but I cant xxxc o n t r o l xxxxxxit

XXXKasey continued to stare at Sebastian then let out a gasp as he sat up and kept her in his lap. Looking up at him she still had her hands on his chest. looking at him she saw him eye her throat. Blinking she looked back at him in the eyes and heard what he said "I will admit it that I do" She whispered and leaned closed to his neck and licked it then moved to his ear. "But I will keep fighting untill I can no longer fight." She spoke and nipped his neck but not enough to draw his blood. Tilting her head to the side causing her dark brown hair to fall to one side she felt his teeth scrap along her neck causing her to shiver. Slowly she came back to her senses and looked back at him and felt herself being moved onto the ground and looked up at him as he rose to his feet. Narrowing her eyes at him she stood up "I am not you got damn toy Sebastian! She yelled hating that she was slowly falling for him and his stupid tricks. Growling she watched as he left. Shaking her head she headed back towards the school but stopped smelling Angelique's blood and walked towards the direction. Once she got there she saw Sebastian and Angelique but also Alexander before he darted off. Looking at the two that was left she narrowed her eyes seeing him dig his nails into her skin. Trying to keep herself calm before she did something she would regret she quickly turned and went back to her dorm. "Its none of my buisness." She thought to herself. Finally she made it to her dorm room and unlocked it and went inside and stipped her clothes off and headed to the shower. An hour later Kasey got out and wrapped a black fuzzy towl around her and grabbed a smaller towl and wrapped her hair in it. Looking in the mirror she placed a hand on her neck were Sebastian scrapped his fangs and snarled then left her bathroom and went into her room and over to her dresser and pulled out her pjs And pulled them on. Going to her bathroom she took he rhair out of the towl and combed it out then hung the towls up to dry. Heading back into her room she moved her Skelanimals off her bed and sat down on it and stared out the window...

]xxxxxxxxxxxx I feel the xxx r a g e xxx and I just xxxcan't hold it

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

I xneverx letxyou xs e e xxxxxxxxxx

OOC:*No problem!!*

HatterHarleyQuinn Original

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:36 pm

[[Shall we skip to the next day, guys?]]
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:45 pm

**Yup**

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:45 pm

**Sure**
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games