Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Land of 2984: Rise Of The Experiments (ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:19 pm

Jackle scoffed and in a blink..Shadow's gun hit the floor...his hilt hitting Shadow across the jaw...waking him up...just showing him that he wasn't going to be easy...he jumped back aimming a kick straight for Shadow's jaw as he backflipped. Jackle sighed and put down his swords.

"Not telling mate."he laughs like a maniac before seperating his feet.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:58 pm

User Image

Shadow pulls head head back in a quick reflex, dodging the hilt. He then sees the back flip coming and just stood there waiting to take the blow. What was meant to intimidate him, Shadow ignored showing more of his surprising speed. At that moment, Shadow snatches Jackles foot just when it looked like it was gonna hit at an inch away. He makes a powerful turn at high speed and slams him hard into the brick wall while still upside down. And before if Jackle could have made a move, Shadow's fist instantly slams into his stomach while his other hand was still holding him down by the foot. Shadow keeps his fist pinned into his stomach against the wall, with the impact making more bigger cracks. "I guess Chris never told you what happens when you tick me off.", he says as he kneels down to his head. "And you don't wanna see what happens we Im pissed. Now spill it or I'll spill your guts.", Shadow says in a dark demanding tone. Intimidation and domination no longer matters to Shadow anymore as he seem more focused in knowing where Nyx and Marie are.

xXShadow the Wolf ChildXx

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:01 pm

Jackle laughed again and his figure disappeared. Two fireballs came from up and below Shadow...aswell as two others from the other sides..but in one of these Jackle hides...aimming for a suprise punch to atleast knock Shadow on his a**.

"You aren't getting anything outta me kid!"he growled.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:47 pm

User Image

Shadow crosses his arms as he powers up to a level were his aura was strong enough to with stand the hit. "A kid, huh?", he whispers as his instincts feel Jackles surprise punch coming at him. All the fire balls cancel out from the shock-wave of Shadow's quick power up as he stops Jackles punch at the same time, holding him up in mid-air with ease. "You really think so, huh?", Shadow says darkly as instantly twists his arm and throws him to the other side while he quickly snatches one of his katanas and slams him down to the floor still holding his arm. He then quickly plunges the katana into his other arm before his could have made another move. Shadow Crimson eyes stare at him in an upside down view as he says seriously,"For as long as I can remember, I have been nothing but a cold-blooded killer. All i have ever learned in this life was fight, kill, and torture. So I assure you I am no child." The tone in his voice becomes darker and colder as his eyes began to glow raging bright red with a deathly glare. "My whole life, all i ever did was kill soldiers, hunters, psychos, hunted and yes even spirits. I faced many hunters with different abilities and thanks to a little struggle i had with a soul summoner, I made an interesting discovery", he whispers in his ear darkly as his aura begins to rise and seep into the blade. "I really dont know what this power of mine is, but trust me it will hurt like hell whether you are a spirit or a mortal", his whispers pass by as a powerful burning forces begins to burn and paralyze Jackle from the inside. And with each passing second, it gets worse. "You see, I learned to use this method as a last resort. Chris had this coming, but I guess you take the fall for him.", said Shadow as his ferociously burning dark matter eats and burns way through Jackles very essence. "Now I'm gonna ask you one last time or keep doing this until your completely exorcised. Where are the girls?", Shadow demands.

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:26 pm

Jackle scoffed and he raised his arms..the figure however fell down onto its knees before burning away. If shadow didn't realize this..Jack controlled sand..and Jackle controlled fire...the two could easyily replica themselves to just keep someone busy.

"Look mate..you really are stupid aren't you? Nyx well..she will be teleported back soon enough..but she will only be released when Vincent is done here...Luna on the other hand..is a reassurance policy. Now you should learn a fact that a soul can pass in and out of just about anything..well except your stupid little dark matter...but once Zero is summoned..that problem will be easyily fixed for you. He never really liked you..or Abyss. As is..mate..I take my side of you..since you seem to be so "serious" and grown-up. I warn you kid..your no man..not by a long shot..a man actually would understand as Cross and Vincent does...your nowhere near there boy. You'll go with Nyx and your other girls telling them you'll kill Vincent...but you know thats a lie."he spat coldly but truth was behind his words.

"You may aswell sit right here kid..you won't be going anywhere..nor your girlfriend at the gate."he said and in his right hand formed a portal showing marie being back-handed by the old man and him screaming about respect.

"We can easyily give our friends the orders Shadow..don't make us. We've made worse decisions."he said softly. And if Shaodw was paying attention..a burn would slowly bulge on his left palm..on Cross's hand was the green circle meaning electricty..on Shadow's it was blue for water...if Shadow's looked close enough ati t..and remembered Cross's words..the only way Shadow would know Cross has been struck down is by the circle disappearing and it still was very well visible.

Cross sighed as the roof doors opened as he got to the top step. Above his head he saw it..a vortex..literally a black hole. Vincent stood on the other side of the roof..his hands in his pockets.

"Don't fight me Cross..you know you won't win." Vincent said softly and his pure black eyes slowly grew red in the middle.

Cross shook his head.

"I got Luna and Nyx into this Vincent..I have to get them out."he said softly.

Vincent turned and the dark matter began to swirl around the building..the force would paralyze regular beings..forcing them to watch and stay away from this rooftop. Vincent sighed as dark matter slowly formed in his right hand..making a blade.

"Shadow will fail if he tries..and you know that aswell."he said walking slowly toward Cross. Luna only a few feet between the two as Vincent stopped again.

Cross sighed and looked at Vincent.

"Thats not what I'm here for..and I know now Vincent..what you really are..and I am..sorry. The government destroyed both of us..and we were made as opposites you and I."he said and he could hear a distant howl coming from the vortex forming above.

"I hope you will forgive me then Cross..for what I'm about to do to you.."Vincent said as the blade began to be like a beacon for the dark matter around it..the power bulging out of it. Behind this came the songs of the dead..coming from the souls of the vortex..the ones who among them sat DarkStar..but the vortex didn't have the power required..as only one half of the guardians were summoned.

Sword of the Accursed: User Image

Song of the Corrupted One/ DarkStar : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFnE2_DUhbs&feature=related
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:01 pm

(Sorry man, just thought id do it to jackle since i missed out with Chris. I tried to show this ability at some point)

User Image

Shadow makes a sudden chuckle with a smirk the moment he saw Marie's suffering."Your right, I'm not a man. I just told you, I never was a child, so i can ever be a man. Nor am I an animal either. I was never a part of this world to begin with.", Shadow explains look up at Jackle's replica and then back down at the original twisting the handle. "Only one kind of creature defines me. And are you willing to find out if you do kill them?", Shadow makes a dark threat as his eyes slowly began to change with out him even noticing it was happening. Was it really him talking? Or something else? "Drop you arms and let me go to them or burn in hell. You pick.", Shadow threatens Jackle as his voice slowly began to change into an echo. His fury was making it far to difficult to notice what was happening and with Jackles as the only witness. Shadow was still willing not give in to such weakness as he begins to lose his sense in humanity. The sight of Marie being back handed and that Jackle expects him to sit and watch angered Shadow to the point where he's no longer thinking rationally.

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:23 am

Jackle shook his head sighing and in a blink Shadow was grabbed from behind by the replica..which teleported him outside. Marie was by herself now..as the old man had left.

On the roof..explosions of dark matter surrounded Vincent and Cross. Cross used his sword to fight off Vincent but he was not really considerring this as his main issue right now. He zapped Vincent sending him flying back so he could turn and shoot..what looked like a white version of this dark matter. Luna would be blinded until she was teleported to Shadow below. Vincent growled standing up shooting a spear formed of the flowing dark matter. Cross used his sword..protecting the intended target Luna..and ith that a sick thud noise echoed threw the air. Cross cursed and his blood dripped across the rooftop..the spear seemed to disappear however..the damage was done. Vincent shot another..this one naied Cross in the stomach sending him sprawling backward neard the edge. Vincent sighed as Cross slowly crawled to his feet once again.

" You try so hard..for a lost cause..why take the blow for her?"he asked gently.

In a flash..Cross's sword cut straight into Vincent's right leg...making him growl..Vincent hit him with the handke to his blade and Cross fell down to a knee.

" I told you Vincent..I got them in this..I gotta get them...out."Cross said..his talking slightly rougher now becuase of his injuries.

Vincent shook his head and brought down his blade..with that there was a bone cracking pluck that could be heard throughout the tower. Cross's wings fluttered and his eyes rolled into his head. Vincent then kicked him square in his face..the sword coming out of his chest...and Cross's body disappearing into the mist below his wings wrapped around him. Vincent turned and lifted his hand over his bloody blade.

"I have brung up the darkness..now I shall bring you down my old friend of light."he said softly..and in a sexond flash..a figure came from the again expanding vortex. Zero was finally here.

Nyx soon began to seemingly fade out with the cage..if she noticed this..she would also notice she was reappearing outside the gate with the others..Shadow..Marie..Luna...but the leader of the group was seemingly missing. The burning sensation would again erupt from Shadow's hand..as the circle faded from his palm. A song erupting from the tower..the voice behind it was the soul servant Jack..the one who tried to help Nyx in a term.

Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDjovrzqDJM

Zero: User Image
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:13 pm

User Image

Shadow's world began to change as the handle from the sword disappeared from his hand and Jackles presence could no longer be felt. He finds himself back outside with Marie all alone. The old man that was hurting her was no were to be found as Shadow immediately rushes to her side. Then Luna appeared and Nyx soon after. "Whats going on?", he thought as Shadow look up toward the tower seeing a distorted atmosphere caused by the dark matter. "That looks just like.......ugh", the sight took Shadow by surprise as he felt the circle in his hand burning. Shadow's mind went blank for a moment as he watches the circle slowly fade away. The moment it was gone, Shadow gripped his hand violently as he looked down and grinded his fangs. "Damn it.......Cross", Shadow whispers in as he went completely silent for a moment. Jack's song flew passed his ears as the scent of Crosses blood went straight to his nose carried by the wind.

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:31 pm

User Image

Nyx xxxxx&xxxxx Luna

"The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success."

Luna just stared up at the roof and sighed. "At least you got it over and done with quickly. I can't say I'll forgive you now. But maybe one day." she muttered under her breath as she stared at the ground. Her entire body felt ice cold but she felt a familiar warmth and her gaze turned to Nyx. Nyx's hands were clenched into fists as she glared at Luna. She raised her fist to punch her square in the jaw but all of her anger turned into sadness as Cross's blood reached her nose. She simply shoved Luna and shook your head. "I hate you! I hate you for making me stay! I hate you for being so damn selfish! Why couldn't you just let me go? We wouldn't be in this mess! I wish you never brought me back! I hate you!" she shouted out of frustration as her ears folded down and she crossed her arms. Luna just shrugged her shoulders. "All I can say is sorry. I don't know what more you want from me." she said in an emotionless tone. Nyx didn't hold back this time and she clawed the side of Luna's face which made her fall. "I want you to bring him back but you can't do that! So all I can really ask of you is to just let me go. I don't want to be here anymore." she said softly as she turned her back to her while listening to Jack sing. She wiped away the tears before they could get any worse and she bit her tongue from saying anything else. Luna got back up and sighed. "Fine. Go. I don't need you." she said as she wiped the blood off her face and brushed past her to try and find Cross's body. She wasn't even paying attention to everything else going on around her. Nyx's eyes widened when she heard Luna and she slowly began fading. As long as Luna didn't need her, she couldn't stay. She looked over at Shadow and gave him a soft smile. "I know you've already done so much for me but I just have to ask you for one more favor. Keep your eye on my sister. Even if she says she doesn't need you." she said before she completely disappeared back to where she belonged.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:45 pm

Abyss sighed as he formed in the place of where Nyx once stood shaking his head.

"You won't find his body..the mist is way to thick..and we have no time to look."he said gently and starred at Shadow.

"Well your the leader now."he said sighing.

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:57 pm

User Image

"Wait", Shadow calls out as he tries to reach for Nyx when she vanished. He stayed quiet for a moment after listening to them argue. The sound of their agonizing pain through their harsh words. He blocks it out, knowing he has no time to stand around. He sighed looking at Abyss for a moment knowing that his deal with cross has been down and he is now willing to keep his word. He walks over to Luna, gently places his hand on her shoulder and stares directly at her with his fierce crimson eyes. "Come on, we have to go", he said
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:05 pm

User Image

Nyx xxxxx&xxxxx Luna

Luna hissed and shrugged off Shadow's shoulder. "Screw you! You knew this was going to happen to Cross! But you didn't tell either one of us! So I think you've already helped me enough." she said as she glared at him before she turned to Abyss. "We don't have time for anything! We're out of time! I don't know what the hell is going on or what's going to happen! And I really don't care! I just want to find my friend's body, bury him, and get away from here. I'm done. I don't want to be a part of this anymore. I've seen enough. And if the only way I can leave this is to die, so be it. I just don't care." she said as she kept walking. Her expression void of all emotion and her tone harsh but blank.

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:25 pm

User Image
Shadow felt his hand being slapped off as Luna went off screaming in pain of losing Cross. As true as Luna's harsh words were, Shadow knew of the responsibility he had to take. After Standing there emotionless while listening to Luna's frustrated rant, Shadow slowly walks up to her face to face. "Yes its true. I did know. Thats why i have a promise to keep", Shadow said silently, yet his yet went from fierce to remorseful as Luna feels a powerful impact to her stomach, hitting her central nerving. "I'm sorry", Shadow whispers softly yet pitiful as he was force to knock Luna out knowing he has to give everything to keep his promise to cross, even if Luna would end up hating Shadow for it. If Luna were to Fall, Shadow would catch her and lean her on his shoulder for support. He then looks back glaring at Abyss saying,"You and I seriously need to talk after this". Shadow spoke in an irritated tone as if he figured something out.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:41 pm

Abyss nodded and he grabbed Marie lifting her over his shoulder.

"I know."he said softly.

Vincent let his sword disperse..the matter had to stabalize the air..which would take several days before he could finally end this. He picked up the hat of Cross..shaking his head as the music began to play once more..but this time Vincent was the one singing. He let the hat go..watching it drift away with the everlasting winds.

Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBmky9Tx2UM&feature=related

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:47 pm

User Image

Nyx xxxxx&xxxxx Luna

Luna hissed as she felt the blow and she leaned against Shadow reluctantly. The one blow was enough to knock her down and she was now thoroughly pissed but too weak to fight back. "Jackass." she muttered before she coughed and slipped into unconsciousness.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games