Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Public Role Play Area
Of Mavericks and Hunters. -OPEN AND ACCEPTING- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:58 am
"Weeeeeeeak....." Dozer said aloud, as another one thought he was responsible for the beheaded one and lunged at him. Dozer looked over and just punched them in the head, causing it to break.

"Perhaps another time." Tango replied.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:24 pm
"Any idea when that time will be?" Edge asked, staring at Tango.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:17 pm
We can't all be built like a truck, steam grumbled, before doing the same attack he had done only moments before on another unsuspecting reploid.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:06 pm
"Oh come on! You're not even being creative!" Dozer barked, grabbing another and slamming his fist down on him, keeping him now before punting him over the buildings.

"A time later than now."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:11 pm
"Wonderful." Edge grunted, shaking her head at the answer.

"Is there anything else we should cover before I go back to patrolling..?"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:14 pm
"Don't bite off more than you can chew." Tango replied, a chuckle behind his voice.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

cptflint

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:16 pm
"Excuse me if I'm not in a really creative mood right now," steam replied as he used one of his casters to blind a few of the repliods that looked in his direction when he started to speak, the quickly cutting them down as they struggled to recover.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:21 pm
"I fail to see the humor..." Edge replied, looking at Tango with a confused expression.

"I do not eat."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:25 pm
"...As in, do not always assume you are prepared for everything in your path." Tango reiterated.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:23 am
"I'll try to keep that in mind." Edge grunted as she got up from the bench.

"I shall return to head quarters. No doubt my commander saw our conversation, and his jaw has possibly come loose and dropped to the ground." She smirked as she left Tango.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:28 am
It was at that moment there was a sudden explosion in sector E-6. Plainly visible to Dozer, Steam, Edge, and Tango.

The explosion itself was large enough that many of the windows in both of their areas shattered as the ground began to shake violently.

As chaos ensued, Tango stood up, staring at it.
"Did someone just purge an entire sector!?"

Dozer stared at it as well.
"........Not good."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:34 am
Edge was caught by surprise from the explosion and the shaking that followed. She had spread out her arms to keep herself balanced as she couldn't plant her feet into the ground so suddenly.

Once the minor earthquake ended, she immediately turned around and bolted off for the attacked sector. In the back of her mind, she could hear Hal and Icarus' voices warning and chastising her not to go, her systems were still too fresh and new, that may glitch out during the mission or get ruined. She shoved them aside though and kept her pace as she ran to Sector E-6.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:51 pm
The force of the explosion almost knocked Steam over and stopped his stealth systems for a moment. What the ******** was that?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:28 am
"Quit starin' at it Steam, we gotta get over there!" Dozer barked, already sprinting towards it.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

cptflint

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:34 am
Steam nodded and sprinted after Dozer.  
Public Role Play Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games