Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Graphic Designers Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's official Graphic Design Guild for all things profiles, logos, graphics and much much more! 

Tags: Graphic, Design, Digital art, Photoshop, Profiles 

Reply The Gaian Graphic Designers Guild
Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SuiginTwo

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:14 pm
Hi ! ^-^

My Name is Suigin [ I prefer not to mention my real name :] ]
I'm studying as A Designer in Art and Design / Graphic Design and Multimedia. I'm already in my 2nd year, since I'm able to skip the 1st. I draw for a Hobby and Hope to do that as a Job! Which I'm busy with already. I sell Commission on Deviantart [ www.suigintwo.deviantart.com ]

And as a trainning to develope my drawing skills I draw here for Gaian's for Gold heart [ Signature ]

Bai Bai !  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:56 pm
Hi, I'm Mr. Ansgaar here, I suppose. I graduated BFA for Graphic Design at UNLV. I'm 27, you can view my work here: http://slayde-vasiere.deviantart.com/

I'm interested in learning how to use textures, 3-d graphics, animation and web. Mainly because so far I've only learned print design, so i'm very limited in my graphic design range.

On the other hand, I'm also an illustrator. I have a BA from UNLV smile I hope I meet kindred spirits here...  

Ansgaar

Larzar
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:29 am
Welcome all new members!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:13 pm
well here i am and i am going to school for graphic arts...and it is awesome...............i even made the thing on my sig.. one of my fav mandalas.  

Poison-Ivy99

650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Crimson Thar

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:38 pm
Hey, everybody! My name is BludMonkey (obviously can't mention my real name for security purposes.)

It's great to be here. I have been so into Graphic Design ever since I joined Digital Art I in school. I enjoy photomanipulation and logo design the most. I also enjoy photography because it's just a second nature to me.

So yeah I'm honored to have been accepted. But I can't design anything unless it's given to me. So if anyone needs a logo or anything, just give me the task so I can get better. wink

Cheers! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:35 am
Hello my name is Shan. I will be graduating in Interior Design this March with a bachelors degree. My room mate just graduated last spring with her bachelors in graphic design and she has been teaching me how to use programs like flash and once I graduate she will teach me how to design profiles on gaia. (she doesn't play gaia unfortunately)  

Shanyume

Anxious Friend

SkaterX57

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:15 pm
sweet xp i was worried i wasn't accepted, because it took a while to get a respond. But anyway, im glad i'm here, and hopefully hav a blast  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:08 pm
Hi people! I'm getacookie, and I want to learn how to draw better art on "Photoshop 6.0". I also like to buy art for my profile. I'm also a picture freak that likes to save lots of pictures and put some on my profile. smile  

get a cookie

Sickest Light

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:53 am
My name is Skylar or Sky, and I've been doing graphics since December 2006. I'm 19 and I'm in college. I love to manipulate photos. The programs, I use are Photoshop 7.0, ImageReady, and Animation Shop 3. Nothing special. I hope to get the PS:CS4 and Lightroom soon!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:11 am
Hello, I go by TOON, and I haven't really done anything in graphics art design. I've been trying to learn as much as I can about graphics art design for when I go to school for it, for the fun of it. I aim to make a video game that allows anyone to make a character to their exact measurements.

I hope to get along with everyone famously. Look at me, using phrases that are outside of my nationality. One of my biggest things to do is RP, but I'm talkative sometimes. I'm also free to answer questions that people might have. I however don't really like the use of crude language. Just a little fun fact about me.  

TheOneOfName

Miss Devichi

Dangerous Shapeshifter

11,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:35 pm
The Power of Imagination

Hi, I am Lexie and I'm currently 16. I actually don't know what I want to do with my life. I figure I'd do what I enjoy; playing video games and drawing/designing. Anyway, I want to try and start learning about graphic designing. >w< Teach me, yes? :3

"If you give up on yourself, you give up on the world."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:57 pm
Howdy, my name's Hagemann and I enjoy photoshopping. I'm also into avy art so if you want to be drawn give me a message.  

Detective Hagemann

ItsNathann-

Aged Fatcat

6,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:28 pm
nice  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:12 am
Hai (:
My name's Jade. I'm 16 years old as of last month. I'm in high school, still, so I'm not any kind of professional razz

I hope to go to college to learn a Graphic Designing or Web Designing based career. Not totally sure what I want to do yet, just something with art and graphic designing's. o.O

I've just finished Art 2, which is the highest Art I can take because of my grade. But, I'm not bad, but I'm not wonderful either. I really, REALLY like art, although I don't think I'm ever going to be 'the best'. razz

I've been trying to look for Art-oriented guilds to join and learn more, since my art classes are only for one semester of my year. I usually don't have time during the second semester for art, because this year I have all but one Core class this semester ): But, I have been trying to draw a little here and there. hope to make some friends and learn things about art that I'm not sure about. (:

Technicolor Rave

xMinorux

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:04 pm
-Wasworriedthatcreatordidn'twanthimin-

Hi, I'm Avian, and I'm 12 years old. I currently rank Novice with my art, but hey, doesn't mean I can't make appealing stuff, does it? ^^

I started GFX'ing in August, when I just wanted a signature for a forum. I of course, only wanted to use something I made, but I didn't know how. Then, I made a topic, asking how. I got a respond by someone, who is now one of my bestf riends. A few hours later, I was playing on GIMP.

Now today, I use the programs, Flash CS4, Photoshop CS4, GIMP, Cinema 4D, and Apophysis.

My goal for my art, is to one day make a video game, and have people play it, and actually like it. I'll need to learn, but with art, thats the fun part ;3  
The Gaian Graphic Designers Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff