Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Pokemon Paradise, A Pokemon RP (Open!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Loquoro

Dangerous Shapeshifter

14,900 Points
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:32 pm
As Vin still asleep, he dreamed of Zoroark gathering the dark energy and releasing it. He staggered up, still sleeping and started to gather dark energy as he tried before. He stood up on his hind legs and released the energy to the cave entrance and fell back down, still asleep.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:31 am
The Final Kira
"Because the opening is big enough to fit me, It's meant to be a place for me, you should try Luna, I bet she would be happy to help you."

"Ok what does luna look like?" Eve asked as she stood up.  

Neko Queen Nala

Partying Friend

7,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Partygoer 500

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:47 am
"She's an Umbreon with blue rings instead of the usual gold." He pointed to the left of him and looked at the Eevee. "Last I saw her was that way."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:50 am
"Thank you for the help. I hope you enjoy the apple." Eve said before shje took off running. "Now where is she?" Eve thought as she started useing quick attack to help her run faster.  

Neko Queen Nala

Partying Friend

7,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Partygoer 500

Neko Queen Nala

Partying Friend

7,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:58 am
Xx2Cute2BeEvilxX
Ali, being the spacey thing she was, had roamed away from all the other Pokemon into another patch of berries. She then came by a patch of overgrown rose bushes and smiled. She began exploring through the roses.

Luna sighed and roamed of into the bushes alone and climbed up in a tree. "I could use a bit of sleep" She said with a yawn.

Eve slowed to a stop. "It has been awhile since i used that for so long." Eve thought looking to see if luna was around. "Is there a pokemon named luna around?" She yelled out as she cought the scent of a few pokemon. Unable to see them she stood ready in case anyone decided to attack her.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:31 am
Preston meanwhile was testing the long shot.The goal was to throw an iron ball using fling as far as you can. Preston then tossed the ball far. When it landed, the thud could be heard for miles. A Simisage with a tape measure then went to track the distance. "25 feet and 5 inches. Not bad Preston." Said the Simisage. "Thanks Jimmy." Preston replied giving Jimmy a hi-five.  

Blackwing Flare the Sun

Roane the fairy 72

Rainbow Genius

6,600 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:09 am
"Fu fu fu your confidence will be your downfall!!" She said going just a bit psycho, as she ran her legs blured as if she was in a video game an anime or a rp but no that was inconceivable. (lol geek joke)User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ( you do not see the pic the pic is igcognito the pic can not be seen)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:05 am
* I unkowingly run into a lake and fall in with a load splash*
WHOA!! * SPLASH!!!*  

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Roane the fairy 72

Rainbow Genius

6,600 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:47 am
"Muhahaha see? I can be logical sometimes..."
as she said this she helped him out of the water and then used leaf tornado near him to dry him off.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:52 pm
Um, th-thanks flora
* I blush*

It's fun b-being around you * I say with a smile*  

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:20 pm
Sakkaku guarded against the attack as she entered the Den. "So the little one can use the attack when he is asleep but not awake huh?" She sat down and took a swig of water from her flask. "I wonder if I should enter that little tourney? I might even get to see that cute Typhlosion again..." She stopped mid-sentence and thought about what she just said and mentally reprimanded herself. "What am I talking about!? I don't need anyone!" She looked down at the little sleeping Zoura."And yet I find myself in this position..."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:49 pm
"its fun being around you to before i came hear i had no friends at all now i have luna that zorua and..... you." She said looking at him with big deep aqua blue eyes.  

Roane the fairy 72

Rainbow Genius

6,600 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Survivor 150

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:30 pm
* my face turns dark red*
um, uh...
Th-thanks flora.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:01 pm
Vin was awoken by Sakkaku's yelling and heard her say, she needed no one and heard her talk about him as if he was not wanted around. Ya...that figures...no one ever wants me around.. He said to himself.

When Sakkaku wasn't looking, Vin crawled to the back of the cave and dug out.

Loquoro

Dangerous Shapeshifter

14,900 Points
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Roane the fairy 72

Rainbow Genius

6,600 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:24 am
"so um uh.. oh hey the suns seting wow...." Flora sat down gazing at the sunset in all its glory it was peach pink with tints of rose and violet a truly lovely sunset.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff