Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[CLASS] Human Studies 101 [FULL] Homework page 22 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:41 pm
Herryk gathered himself up from his seat and peered about. He wasn't so outgoing just yet that he was going to start hollering about for this Holly he was supposed to study with. With a dark scowl, Herryk strode towards the door. He didn't think it would be difficult to find out who Holly was, and so he strode from the classroom with supplies in hand.

Even if he had to knock on all the doors of all the dorms, he would find Holly. He was nothing if not determined.

((Herryk is exiting.
sn: pinchmonster))

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:15 pm
Willow watched the class empty before disappearing herself, only pausing to look to see if Amrita was still around to give her a goodbye wave. Hopefully she'd meet up with the other ghoul again later.

((exiting00  

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:15 pm
West stopped in front of Lizzy, tossing his dust bunny jar from one hand to the other before putting it down on a nearby desk.

"You're a demon, right?" he asked, not waiting for her to respond before he added, "Wanna meet in the common room? Or wherever. I dun really care."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:56 am
First impression of West: He is a rude boil.

"Uh, yeah..." She replied with a nod, "Common room's fine by me!" It was convenient for the both of them anyway.

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:56 pm
With a curt return-nod, West picked up his jar and left the classroom, motioning for Lizzy to follow.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:29 pm
Lattice paused and before any response could be had she just simply said, "I'll be in the common room of the Ghost Dorms in about an hour," she said, "I need to go check on some things," she said hastily before she suddenly padded out of the class at a quick pace.

((Lattice has officially Exited))

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out