Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Coffee Shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:08 am
The two brothers eyed Lilia carefully as she cut off the rest of her comment. Reginald glanced sideways to see that Roy had snuck off.

"Ooooh, you liked it, didn't you?" Crimson grinned.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:19 am
Awesome nerd

Lilia faced Crimson with her blue eyes "No! i mean it creeped me out a bit..i don't know! Hmp!" Lilia said while rubbing her eyes. And when she faced the two her eyes were brown, she doesn't want it always blue, she wants to be more normal at some point. She looked at her phone "Wha?! 3 missed calls? A little bit too much for my sister" she said while still tapping on her phone.

User Image

dahliaofwdnsday

6,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:27 am
"You've got a sister?" Crimson blinked, forgetting her talk earlier when they sat with her.

"Obviously you're mind's somewhere else." Reginald sighed before walking over to them. He smiled softly at Lilia. "You may leave whenever you wish to, Lilia, we don't want to burden you."

"Burden!" Crimson snorted. "I count it as a blessing!"

"This isn't about you."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:34 am
Awesome nerd

"Yes i do Mr. i don't pay attention" she stuck out her tongue out to count as taunting him. She turned to Reginald "Well, My sister is really mad now, i don't think i want her to explode again. Oh i know! I'll buy her her favorite flowers!" she said clapping her hands together. She didn't want to be rude or anything so she asked the two "You guys want to come?" she said stretching her wings.

User Image

dahliaofwdnsday

6,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:50 am
"You mean like a date?" Crimson grinned and winked at Lilia.

"It wouldn't be a date if I'm going, too." Reginald murmured with his arms crossed and a dull look on his face.

Crimson shrugged. "Then a double date."

"No, Crimson-" Regi sighed and rubbed the bridge of his nose. "You're not understanding this..."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:01 am
Awesome nerd

"Okay?.. It can't be a double date Crimson" Lilia said calmly "I'm only one, i can't separate myself in half" she looked at Reginald and smiled "The more the merrier Reginald, so it's okay if you come too" she was flattered with Reginald's action, he was truly a nice person.

User Image

dahliaofwdnsday

6,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:21 am
Reginald just smiled softly at Lilia when she smiled at him. "I'd be honored to, Ms. Lilia." he chuckled lightly and walked out of the room with Crimson close by.

((You post first?))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:25 am
Awesome nerd

"Thanks for accepting Mr. Reginald" She chuckled and they left the coffee shop and headed straight to the flower shop..

((Sure sure))  

dahliaofwdnsday

6,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:41 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image
After breakfest Anna took Bennaico to the coffe shop walking hand in hand "Come on i will, buy us some coffee ." I smiled "Oh what kinda would you like ?" I asked cheerfully .walking up to the counter with him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:07 pm
Bennacio
User Image

The long-haired knight walked in with her and smiled at the wonderful scent of freshly made coffee. "Anything would be fine, my dear." he smiled softly at her. He walked over to a table near the window as she went to the counter to order their drinks.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:15 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image
Anna walked over to the counter "Hi two fapps please ,with shot of espresso in both an chocolate drizzal on the sides ."I looked up at the menu i should get something for a snack for later but then thought better of it . i shook my head thinking about yesterday . an waiting for the drink to be made pay the girl behind the counter then tiped her . an walked back over with the drinks "Here you Go drink "I sat down in the chair across from smiling  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:33 pm
Roy Lane
User Image

As Bennacio said his thanks and drank his coffee, a white-haired man walked into the room, his lavender eyes sweeping the area.
Roy walked in and looked around carefully. He had dropped his own phone here yesterday, and he was hoping, praying it was still here. He walked over to the counter and asked the employee if someone had given her the phone yesterday, and much to his joy, someone did.
"Oh thank you, thank you!" Roy cried out happily and pressed his long missed phone to his cheek.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:47 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image
I was happily enjoying my frozen coffee with Bennacio the door open an this guy walked in at first he seemed fine .but then his voice caught my attention.when made my voice do the same when i didnt even realize my voice had done it on it's own . it was more of an instinctual thing , that we Siren do to let other sirens know were around .hear that he had almost lost his phone yesterday i spoke up"Good thing you found your phone "  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:56 pm
Roy turned his head quickly when he heard the girl, her voice causing something in his mind to snap. His eye twitched for a second as he felt those memories rush to him, trying to be fully remembered yet staying too far away from his brain to do so. "Huh? Oh, thanks." he smiled half-heartedly before freezing. His voice. It sounded.... off. Melodic. And... Didn't the twins mention something about a silver-haired man under some kind of spell?

Bennacio simply sipped his coffee as he listened to the two. They both had magnificent voices, almost charming. That boy, however, made the nagging voice in his head even louder. There was something about that boy that he felt was critical he knew.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:06 am
Awesome nerd

User Image
i blinked feeling that snap it sent shiver over my entier body .something was off but i couldn't put my finger on it ."yea can never be too careful."I nodded my sirens voice getting more prominent. " you know why dont you come sit with us for a bit " I smiled then looked over at Bennacio an smiled ."how's the coffe?" i then got up an stole a chair from on other the other unoccupied tables an brought the chair over to where we sat an. an i sat back down .today couldnt have seemed better expect maybe that chill i had looking the white haired guy .  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff