Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Safehouse {private} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:28 pm
Xaene gave him a smile and slid his arms around his lover's neck, kissing him softly.
"its fine, i was actually catching up on some rest.... so you don't need to worry." drake smiled and then looked to the dragon on his arm "that's more something Myrek should answer."
"i told him you were here... and now he wants to see you....." the dragon murmured, his ancient voice calm and kind. "i had thought he'd follow me back... but he seemed to go some where else..."
Alex let out a sigh as he continued to play with Myka's hair, finishing up with the last two curls. "hm... final touches... go ahead and pick your favorites." he smiled, holding out jeweled hair clips and hairpins for her to pick from.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:42 pm
"They're almost done," he whispered, sliding his hands into Xaene's pockets.
Myka picked out the clear, dark green, and pure silver ones. "That's odd. Oh well, he'll come soon enough. How did he look? Was he hurt?"  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:51 pm
"i-i know..." the dragon mumbled, still holding onto dominick's neck.
"he wasn't harmed at all. he just seemed worried about you when i mentioned you were in pain... but.. it doesn't seem you are now..." Myrek murmured, tipping his head to the side curiously.
Alex gave a smile and started to put the pins and clips into place, humming softly as he did so. "last one... might be a bit tight..." he sighed and slipped in the final hairpin. "there we are, what do you think?" he smile using the same trick as last time to make a mirror with his ice to show her the new hairstyle.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:08 pm
"Do you really? Because with the way you're reacting, it seems like we're already in the bedroom."
"All I really needed was rest, I suppose." Upon seeing her reflection, Myka gasped, studying her reflection. "It's beautiful, Alex."
"If I'm the princess, that makes you the queen!" beamed Arwen.
"I...I guess so."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:16 pm
"don't tease me like that.." xaene pouted as he pressed his face into dominicks chest. "now cmon let's tell them"
Myrek gave a small nod as he looked at her.
Alex smiled and blushed lightly "thanks..." he smiled and nodded "the princess is right" he hummed softly  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:27 pm
She blushed. "Thank you, you're sweet. Wrong, but sweet."
Dominick nodded "Hold on, Damian's calling me. After a few moments, he returned, then turned to the others. "We have something to tell you."
"Oh? What is it?" asked Myka, who tilted her head curiously.
"I asked Xaene to marry me!" he said, tightening his grip on Xaene's waist.  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:37 pm
Alex smiled a her and shook his head"it's true though" he hummed before looking at his uncle with a bright smile
xaene blushed and hugged Dominick tightly, holding up his left hand. "I couldn't help but say yes" he smiled.
Drake gave his brother a smile. "congratulations." he hummed, his eyes glowing.
"ohmygods that's amazing!!!! Congratz!!!" Alex squeaked, his face going pink as he covered his mouth.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:44 pm
"Oh my God!" screamed Myka as she threw her arms around Xaene, grinning. "That's great! Congratulations to you both!"
Arwen jumped into Dominick's arms. "I get to be the best man, right?"
"Of course, Bug," chuckled Dom.
"Yay!"  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:54 pm
Xaene jumped a bit when myka tackled him, only staying upright thanks to Dominick. "th-thanks..." he stammered, his cheeks a deep red. "now... I dont think Dom knows about your news.... So why not tell him?" he smiled lightly tapping the ring she was wearing  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:00 pm
"Oh yeah," she giggled, letting him go and turning to Dominick. "Dom? The wedding bells aren't just ringing for you." She held up her hand, grinning.
"Oh. My. GOD!!" he cried, setting Arwen on the ground and pulling Myka into a hug. "When did this happen? Where? Did he kneel down? Give me details, woman!"
She laughed, hugging him back. "I'll tell you later. For now, let's all just freak out over our coming weddings!" She pulled away, sitting in the large armchair with her knees pulled up under chin. "It's almost hard to believe."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:30 am
((Should... Should I put Damian in? >.>))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:34 am
{{Sure!}}
Myka closed her eyes, leaning back, careful to not mess up her hair. "Mmm, Mrs. Myka Foster...I still adore the sound of that." She fell into a light sleep, all the excitement slightly wearing her out.  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:43 am
Damian Foster
User Image

The floor began to glow with a bright purple light and soon Damian's body appeared. "... And the rocket's red glare, the bombs bursting in air, gave proof through the night that our flag was still there!" he sang to himself, getting really into his song. Before he could sing the next line - horribly off-key - he opened his eyes and saw a group of people surrounding him. He stood there for a minute, letting the heat climb up his face, then coughed awkwardly. "Er-hemm! S-So how 'bout them Cowboys?" he quickly changed the subject.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:53 am
"Who?" muttered Dominick.
Arwen ignored her uncle, jumping into Damian's arms. "Daddy Charming!"
{{Don't speak of them DX I've disowned them since they've failed me and aren't going to the Superbowl.}}  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:02 am
Damian was taken in surprise by Arwen's pounce and fell on the floor, keeping her in his arms. "Hey, Princess." he smiled and brushed some hair behind her ear before looking around for Myka.

((I don't watch enough football to understand the disappointment it brings o^o))  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games