Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Random Yaoi Stuff
Kyo X Yuki Rp! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:07 am
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
"I-I hope not.." I walked over to you and gently place my hands on your showder's and watched you puke..*

I sat back up and flushed the tolet. I glanced up at you, then I pulled my shirt up slightly, looking at my flat belly. "Do you really want it? Or are you just saying it because of me?" I asked, rubbing my belly slightly.

"No.. I do want it..." I blushed.. "I-I'm just afriend that.." I looked away.. "I don't want "him" to see you like this.."

"I'll be fine," I took your face in my hands, making you look at me. "I'll be extra careful about him, but you have to too. I don't want to go though this alone."

I blushed smieling at you.. "I promise.. I wont'.." I said as I deep kissed you and gently rubbed your tummy....* Shgray was waching..  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:10 am
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
"I-I hope not.." I walked over to you and gently place my hands on your showder's and watched you puke..*

I sat back up and flushed the tolet. I glanced up at you, then I pulled my shirt up slightly, looking at my flat belly. "Do you really want it? Or are you just saying it because of me?" I asked, rubbing my belly slightly.

"No.. I do want it..." I blushed.. "I-I'm just afriend that.." I looked away.. "I don't want "him" to see you like this.."

"I'll be fine," I took your face in my hands, making you look at me. "I'll be extra careful about him, but you have to too. I don't want to go though this alone."

I blushed smieling at you.. "I promise.. I wont'.." I said as I deep kissed you and gently rubbed your tummy....* Shgray was waching..

I smiled and kissed you back, licking your lips. Shigure smiled at us, happily.  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:12 am
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

I smiled and kissed you back, licking your lips. Shigure smiled at us, happily.

I deep kissed you more and I slid my tounge in your mouth..  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:14 am
HichiIchi

I licked your tongue happily, leaning back to lay down. I pulled you on top of me.  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:16 am
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

I licked your tongue happily, leaning back to lay down. I pulled you on top of me.

I blushed but then I slid a hand into your pant's.. I started to rub agent's your membran..  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:19 am
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

I blushed but then I slid a hand into your pant's.. I started to rub agent's your membran..

Shigure blushed, and left without saying a work. I moaned into your mouth, runnng you member through your pants.  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:22 am
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

Shigure blushed, and left without saying a work. I moaned into your mouth, runnng you member through your pants.

I moaned also.. "Y-Y-Yuki~" I moaned out your name...  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:24 am
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

I smiled, and unbottoned you pants; I started palying with your member.  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:41 pm
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

I smiled up at you to and moaned alittle..  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:47 pm
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

"K-kyo, I love you." I whispered, rubbing a little harder.  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:49 pm
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

"K-kyo, I love you." I whispered, rubbing a little harder.

I blushed and whispered back..."I love you more.." I said as I started to also rubb your member..  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:55 pm
HichiIchi
I blushed and whispered back..."I love you more.." I said as I started to also rubb your member..

"No, I love you more~" I said with a smirk, playfully pinching on your tip.  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:58 pm
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

I let out a moan and grip on your showders... "A-Are you srue... About doing this in the bathroom?" Looks around..  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:01 pm
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

I let out a moan and grip on your showders... "A-Are you srue... About doing this in the bathroom?" Looks around..

"Y-your room?" I asked, slightly sitting up. I softly rested my head on you shoulder.  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:04 pm
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

"Y-your room?" I asked, slightly sitting up. I softly rested my head on you shoulder.

"N-No. It's fine any way's.. We can take a bath togeater..." I smiled at you.. I started to turn on the bathwater.. "It's worm..."  
Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff