Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Fable: The Revolution (RP) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:57 pm
"Depends on what you do to them." He said, chuckling about her teasing workers. "Course you have to do more than batter your eyelashes to tease me."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:02 pm
Shayla giggled again, "Well, it doesn't take much before they're crawling after you..." she said, "And I know, I wouldn't try to mess with you, you're a nice guy." she said, and she leaned back in her chair, "'Course, that's because I am semi-mannered."  

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:14 pm
"I guess not. You're a beautiful woman so of course they come after you from one little batter." He said, looking right into her eyes as he said so. "Semi-mannered? What do you consider mannered?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:08 pm
Valkar smiled as he looked at the beer. He felt like a kid again. He grabbed the mug and began to drink it. It had been forever since he had a decent drink. So it was pretty nice to go out with James and have one.  

xXHazukashiiXx

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:04 am
Shayla smiled, "Well, you see, I don't mind a mannered guy, they're nice and all, but usually no fun. Semi-mannered are a balance of nice and fun." she explained, and her face was warm at his compliment, she didn't say anything but she did seem a bit happy that he said so.

James drank up, he wasn't the heaviest of all drinkers, but he wasn't a lightweight either, he drank his beer and a barmaid came and dropped off another.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:40 am
"I see. So you enjoy some entertainment." He said, looking around at her brother and the assassin. "Yet not enough to join them. Maybe you should have joined me at Bloodstone, but then again, not the safest place in the world."  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:49 am
Shayla waved her hand dismissively, "Pfft, please, a bunch of thugs is just play time." she said, and she looked at her brother, "No, that isn't entertainment, that's just making money off killing." she told him, and shrugged, "Hey, who am I to judge? I'll leave them to their 'fun'." she said, and she smiled, "You're not thinking of going back to Bloodstone, are you?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:25 am
"I don't even know what I'm suppose to do with my life. I've explored, set shop, and done a few things I regret, but nothing set in stone." He said, leaning back and sighing. "Guess I'm doomed to drift around."  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:41 am
Shayla smiled, "You should get some company to go with you" she said, "You always feel better with a friend around."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:00 am
"Would be better than being alone. Course I never found someone who would travel with me." He said simply looking at her as if inviting her. "Just too much to leave some people behind I guess."  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:31 am
Shayla grinned, "You haven't looked very hard, I'd be happy to travel with you." she said, "You know, I've been stuck here for a while."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:41 am
"Well alot of people aren't willing to leave their families." He said, finishing his beer and looking at her. "So how willing are you?"  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:44 am
Shayla stared at him, "Leave my family? All I have is my brother. And I kind of got tired of him." she said, and she grinned, "Besides, why should he have all the fun?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:10 pm
"Interesting answer. I guess it will be fun to travel with you." He said, laughing as she asked why he should have all the fun. "So where should we travel to first, or do you need somethings?"  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:20 pm
Shayla shrugged, "I gotta get my weapons, and my gold. But other than that we can leave today. I don't mind where, just get me away from here."  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff